Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-02-2012, 02:32 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
Before i knew Tf existed I had dreams of a faceless man. They sropped upon meeting him. I was always looking for something better. I wanted that feeling that i heard others mention in movies and such. you shake their hand and get tingles.
I wish before i got into that bad relationship I would have seen sooner. or when i saw him at the post office and had that intense staring competition I would have found this forum:) hes my happy place lol.

8:19

Totally get what you mean tealtwist!
Old 03-02-2012, 02:37 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
So what does your tf think about/feel re this twinflame phenomena? I guess you have probably talked about it at some point?

no, we haven't. i have certainly commented on aspects of our relationship/connection as i had noticed them.........but its been this past 5 mos. that i realized what is up here ( and we have not communicated in these past 5 mos. either) I did email him some information on spiritual awakening and told him i had experienced alot of things on that list and then i emailed an article on twin flames;) I've always been very open with him so it is not unusual for me to email like that. When the time comes that we start communicating again, i will talk to him about it..........i think we are going through a separation stage again right now though.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:40 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by imabeliever
no, we haven't. i have certainly commented on aspects of our relationship/connection as i had noticed them.........but its been this past 5 mos. that i realized what is up here ( and we have not communicated in these past 5 mos. either) I did email him some information on spiritual awakening and told him i had experienced alot of things on that list and then i emailed an article on twin flames;) I've always been very open with him so it is not unusual for me to email like that. When the time comes that we start communicating again, i will talk to him about it..........i think we are going through a separation stage again right now though.

oh and i sent him a great article on runners as well..........thought it might help since we already went through that so many years ago.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:50 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
I honestly don't know if the story COUNTS as far as this question goes, but I'm sharing it.

When I was a kid I always had visions of "the male version of me," my partner in crime and biggest playmate. I had a very vivid imagination, so I didn't think much of it. I DID have a real life friend (boyfriend) to fill the physical space as a kid.

When I became an adult, I still had this image of this guy, and I tried to find someone to fit the mold, but it just didn't happen. I found many spiritual truths in trying to "make something happen."

Eventually, I met my husband, and I gave up on the notion of this "perfect" companion. I really loved him, but it didn't work out. I left the marriage wanting the best match to share my life with - not just the one.

Then, I had the dream of my twin, and I started working on my inner masculine. It was years before my spirit guides told me he was my twin flame, and I wouldn't have it at first because I had just accepted the idea of having multiple relationship possibilities.

yes, Gypsy, this certainly does answer it;) you have been spiritually aware since you were a child.........how blessed you have been! i love hearing your story. i guess in my case........better a late bloomer than never;) i suppose that is why i feel everything is coming at me at once these days......its like being in a shell your entire life and then boom you crawl out of it and GROW
Old 03-02-2012, 05:07 AM
Guide
Not a clue !! Had never ever heard the term Twin Flame ....
Old 05-03-2012, 05:19 AM
Pathfinder
I have not met mine yet but I've known him all my life. I hope to meet him physically very soon.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:57 PM
Master

Quote:
yes, Gypsy, this certainly does answer it;) you have been spiritually aware since you were a child.........how blessed you have been! i love hearing your story. i guess in my case........better a late bloomer than never;) i suppose that is why i feel everything is coming at me at once these days......its like being in a shell your entire life and then boom you crawl out of it and GROW

I'm not sure if it is such a blessing because I went through several years of trying to make every male fit into the mold of THAT male. Now, that I know what it was and who he is, I'm having a hard time believing it's really him and not my ego going "at it" again...lol

I just want to run up to God and say "Prove it." So far, God is winning...teehee..
Old 05-03-2012, 05:06 PM
ladysinsta2001

Quote:
I'm curious how many of you were already spiritually enlightened enough to know you would meet a tf at some point? Or if you were like me and you joined the party late, knowing this connection was like no other, but took years to realize just what was going on. And even crazier, the fact i've known him most of my life and yet just recently realized its a tf connection...........looking back i feel like an idiot that the discovery took me this long.

No never knew till I saw him the I knew instantly there was something about him that I couldn't put my finger on.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:03 AM
Deactivated Account

Prior to meeting him, a year before, I was opening spiritually in big ways, shortly after meeting him (online) for some reason I got interested in the TF theory, and by the end of our first "date" (when I got to meet him in person) I was head over heels about him, by the end of our second date we became a couple.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:56 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
Prior to meeting him, a year before, I was opening spiritually in big ways, shortly after meeting him (online) for some reason I got interested in the TF theory, and by the end of our first "date" (when I got to meet him in person) I was head over heels about him, by the end of our second date we became a couple.
Almost the exact same thing happened to me. Prior to meeting her in person a year and a half before, I had a lucid vivid dream about her, and in the dream she was my wife and we owned a home together and we were content with one another. I felt it was strange because I hadn't even met her in real life yet, I just met her briefly online on a dating site in 2008 but we lost contact with each other for two years and a half. But for some reason, I never forgot about her, we had so much in common it was creepy, but at the same time I was intrigued by it. And it felt like I had some sort of pull over me. We later found each other over a social networking site and got back in contact around June 2010. Keep in mind we still hadn't met in person at this point, due to respect for her bf at the time, but we still kept things friendly and civil. Things eventually ended with her and her bf around October 2010 and around December 2010 we finally met. The rest was history, all the TF symptoms arose. And everything made sense on why there was such a push/pull feeling between us. We felt we were meant to be, and due to all the synchronicitys it was hard not to be convinced we werent. We became official on our second date which was 12-11-2010. The number 11 is suppose to be significant. But I didn't know about TF's up until last December, when I started feeling like I was crazy for not being over a relationship that lasted only 2 months and ended almost a year ago. My story is pretty long but I just thought I'd share a little since it relates to the previous post.