Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 20-01-2019, 12:49 AM
boshy b. good

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
I need some advice. I've developed some beliefs lately which are not very popular. It is somewhat related to my spiritual journey but somewhat not. Anyhow these beliefs tend to automatically alienate people from me, despite the fact I am not opinionated and keep these beliefs close to myself. People may find out somehow and paint me as a bad person. I have had a lot of hate speech recently even though I am a peaceful loving person. It has been a hard time. Despite my beliefs (and I know they are just that, beliefs), I am a loving person and try to validate everyone as much as I can. Even when I am being sent hate by strangers just for breathing because they have labelled me a certain way, I am nice to them and try to bring the conversation back to a place of harmony. Harmony, peace, and kindness and such are really important to me these days.

So I find myself a bit at odds with said beliefs, because I want to be at peace with people, and I have myself wondering if I should just ditch what I believe, even though in some way it's important to me (of course it would be, I wouldn't believe it otherwise). I just don't know how to be a peaceful person when I keep being judged and hated. Is it worth it? Should I stifle my own thoughts and feelings? Because I don't think I can handle the backlash I am getting as a result. And I feel like in a way I am not to blame for their reactions as they don't want to know that I'm actually a nice person. I just get judged on this one thing. It is even happening now with people who I thought were friends too.

I don't want to ignore myself, but I don't want others to be hurting on my account, as that just hurts me too in the end.

So I'm a bit stumped. I wish people could get along despite differing beliefs. But it doesn't really work that way hmm?
that is when my inner boar comes out seeking justice
and seeking peace, this is pretty advanced emotions,
then after being supered elsewhere so we decide to
forgive or and move on as from a better experienced
as from what we have been in, and not to fall on the
same hole twice, because of putting our caps on
at least to me. thus's inner some better than boar
magically comes out instead, i luckfuly assume.
i for a gentleman prefer a seal of the artic, now
that i see this, and invent this, now i know and
i did not know, and such be about the truth that
be before us, i believe, or and then again i trust
a domesticated b. i note that for as about my
self

Last edited by boshy b. good : 20-01-2019 at 02:20 AM.
Old 20-01-2019, 12:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
So, the only reply came from my Higher Self.

"If Neil knew you as well as he says he does (or thinks he does), he would also know what to say and do to place you in a more receptive and open frame of mind to actually listen to what he has to offer. He is playing mind games with you my dear and you should know better than to entertain a one such as this. There is a reason why the rest of the forum doesn't respond to him...do the math and you'll know it".

Sweet good luck with that being that refers to itself as your higherself, & do ask it & it's acquaintances to go easy on you when they play with your nervous system to give you all of the horrid flushes of heat as they activate that dreaded sinking feeling within your chest & stomach, & so much more that relates to your pain & suffering & fear...you know those weird things that are associated with fear..by the way you could ask the entities that claim to be higher self to explain the falseness of fear, shivani the earthly flesh does not experience fear nor does the non sentient brain, & neither does the perfect soul self..sooo maybe someone is generating it within you.

Remember that we are 100% conscious beings & we are the higher soul self as we live & breath sooo..I wonder what the real name is of the beings that refer to themselves as your higher self...& if they are a higher type of entity, would they not always act LOVINGLY, & you would be well aware that they do not, so that would cause one to question would it not.

If you want to be frank with me on pm, you might get to the bottom of your episode's..I will leave it with you..Sincerely Neil.
Sorry about any spelling errors or anything else as i am heading out..bye.
Old 20-01-2019, 12:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Same here.

There are some of us, who even though we identify as being "spiritual" due to the unavoidable nature of an EGO that we are forced to live with and cannot escape from....still firmly believe in separation and duality because we have not been presented with any alternative and have not yet experienced anything other than this.

To say that we are the cause of all the ills of the world is to unfairly apportion blame, when for all our lives we were told that it is NOT our fault if we were raped, abused, had our human rights violated...and now, this thing called "spirituality" comes along saying it all IS our fault because we essentially ask for all this bad s*** to happen to us? I just don't get this at ALL! I already have enough self guilt and loathing...I don't need any more by taking on the woes of the world as my own...I am not Jesus Christ!

Having said that, for those of us still existing in separation, who don't ask for people to attack us for merely expressing our spirituality, Matt Kahn has a great video all about taking the "High Road":

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NllANrBt1rQ&t=4s

Basically, when someone attacks you, all you need do is to say "I acknowledge your pain. I am so sorry you have such a miserable life" and leave it there. By you letting these people who you are separate from get to you, you are taking on their business and problems as your own when it is not.

My Mantra has always been ; "so, what are you going to DO about it?" I mean, anybody can sit there flapping their lips and saying "blah blah blah" to one who has learned selective deafness when it comes to others criticising their spirituality...but unless you are prepared to kill me (and I will die a martyr), you can just f*** off! and just watch as those people call you insane and run far, far away as fast as their legs can carry them and you will never see nor hear from them ever again! Mission accomplished.

High five!
Old 20-01-2019, 01:03 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
And Yes! And when I put Miss Hepburn’s comments and Greenslade’s comments together I get closer to the reality I see as true

I was on the receiving end of a person’s belief system. I wanted to understand the person’s beliefs because they were my friend and the person attacked me with their belief system.

No matter how many times I approached with love and kindness. They continued to try and beat me down. They even attacked me at my work. I had to walk away.

Through the forum, I learned about “the mirror” effect and karmic contracts and soul families.

I sent the person forgiveness. But they still look at me with disdain. Every word I say has to go through their filter. Every time the person sees me, their eyes interpret me as bad.

This was my first experience in the world of spirituality. I had to shed off a lot of misconceptions and feelings and words and perceptions.

Be it a test or be it defined or something else. It is no matter I decided to walk a path of love and light everywhere I go. This may be a very simple and naive perspective, but it is mine and I own it.

Very often the reason people treat us badly is because they feel bad about themselves, and while we're here it's as bad to take offence as it is to give it. Define it as a test if you like, it's your experience after all and even a lack of retaliation on your part will make a difference to them. At least you can show a different way and it's up to them to make their own minds up from there.
Old 20-01-2019, 01:04 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I hate it when people talk in circles.
To put it simply then, you are responsible for your reality and you are the one rejecting, not the world.
Old 20-01-2019, 01:05 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Yes. And what i needed to hear. Thanks.
You're very welcome.
Old 20-01-2019, 01:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Very often the reason people treat us badly is because they feel bad about themselves, and while we're here it's as bad to take offence as it is to give it. Define it as a test if you like, it's your experience after all and even a lack of retaliation on your part will make a difference to them. At least you can show a different way and it's up to them to make their own minds up from there.

I sent a blessing and asked for forgiveness. Thank you!
Old 20-01-2019, 01:41 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
I sent a blessing and asked for forgiveness. Thank you!
No, thank you. We could certainly use a few more gentle Souls, we need every one we can lay our hands on. And by the way, you are 'infectious'.
Old 20-01-2019, 02:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Sweet good luck with that being that refers to itself as your higherself, & do ask it & it's acquaintances to go easy on you when they play with your nervous system to give you all of the horrid flushes of heat as they activate that dreaded sinking feeling within your chest & stomach, & so much more that relates to your pain & suffering & fear...you know those weird things that are associated with fear..by the way you could ask the entities that claim to be higher self to explain the falseness of fear, shivani the earthly flesh does not experience fear nor does the non sentient brain, & neither does the perfect soul self..sooo maybe someone is generating it within you.

Remember that we are 100% conscious beings & we are the higher soul self as we live & breath sooo..I wonder what the real name is of the beings that refer to themselves as your higher self...& if they are a higher type of entity, would they not always act LOVINGLY, & you would be well aware that they do not, so that would cause one to question would it not.

If you want to be frank with me on pm, you might get to the bottom of your episode's..I will leave it with you..Sincerely Neil.
Sorry about any spelling errors or anything else as i am heading out..bye.
Who or what we perceive other beings or entities to be, must be filtered through our own self-serving ego FIRST! There is a tendency to label everything that doesn't stroke it with flowery, praiseworthy slosh, or kowtow to it in total subservience as being "evil" or "bad" because it suits the agenda of the EGO to think that way!

It is also the EGO that tends to ignore the advice given by the Higher Self: "The reason why you have so much heat is due to a build up of Kundalini energy..you need to GROUND yourself badly...go and swim in the ocean..play in the sand...hug some trees...go barefoot...dance...sing... stargaze..."
Me: "yeah yeah.. I'll do all that later.. don't worry" (later never comes).
Higher Self: "Oh I see then...BE LIKE THAT... I've told you what to do...Just don't come screaming to me when all your nerves are on fire and you can't sleep..So pi$$ off now".

I would have to question any Higher Self that would pander to an individual ego, sugarcoating everything so as NOT to be labelled a "demonic entity"!

There is nothing wrong with me that a good grounding and soul retrieval can't fix, along with taking regular cold sitz baths with Epsom Salts, doing Shankh Prakshalana to clean out my digestive system and balance my manipura chakra, doing sheethali pranayama, taking ashwaghanda, withania and Licorice root..I am after all, a Tantric Yogini... albeit a very LAZY one..and that is the issue my Higher Self has to deal with...It is a case of "tough love" to deal with my OWN nature as a Demon..and if THAT is what you have been trying to tell me for the past two years, that I am, myself an incarnated Demon, thanks, but I already know this...nothing new there.
Old 20-01-2019, 03:44 AM
Master
Also, just by the by..

For the past month, where I am (also in Australia), temperatures have been 32-36 degrees C, with 70 - 80℅ humidity and no wind..I am also going through menopause AND I have an active Kundalini...is it any wonder I need to take 5 or 6 cold showers a day and live naked, wrapped in wet towels in front of the fan? (I have no aircon). From what I have heard, this seems to be a VERY common thing for women 50-60 years of age and some deal with it much better than others... usually the ones who are taking HRT (hormone replacement therapy).

So, as well as grounding my energies, doing sitali pranayama will help:
http://www.yogahara.com.au/news/2017...7mxp8czgpdw1v0

Regular water fasting can also assist.. keeping hydrated by drinking 3+ litres every day.

Then, stuff like soya products, red clover, evening primrose oil, flax seeds, Chinese hawthorn, dong quai etc.. etc.

There is no end of options out there for me...and no, demons are NOT playing with my nervous system like a violin... although the initial Kundalini awakening occurred a few years back when I was doing fixed gazing on a picture of Shiva and all of a sudden, Mt Saint Helens exploded up my spine and Shakti has not been quiet ever since... she's either subdued or unbridled but always "there".

So, if you want the name of that entity responsible...her name is Shakti...have at it.
Closed Thread