Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-12-2018, 05:04 AM
Suspended
Guide
I dont want to come back

I think I've had enough of this being human stuff. If I reincarnate I think I would choose to be a angel. Going around with a purpose to fulfill, knowing my purpose in life, helping others and being close to God. Just being free basically. This soul has been through way to much and more than enough to know without a doubt I choose to not come back. I'll never have peace unless I accept this huge mountain of heart ache and somehow find peace in the acceptance. I feel like I dont care about this world anymore. I play my part just to get through it, as for being sociable, but then I come home and it's like "screw it all". I'm extremely tired and worn out, exhausted from everything I've been through... the life I knew is gone. I just gotta let it all go.

I cant help but feel that this could be the last time I will be here. Have any of you ever felt this way?
Old 26-12-2018, 07:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
I think I've had enough of this being human stuff. If I reincarnate I think I would choose to be a angel. Going around with a purpose to fulfill, knowing my purpose in life, helping others and being close to God. Just being free basically. This soul has been through way to much and more than enough to know without a doubt I choose to not come back. I'll never have peace unless I accept this huge mountain of heart ache and somehow find peace in the acceptance. I feel like I dont care about this world anymore. I play my part just to get through it, as for being sociable, but then I come home and it's like "screw it all". I'm extremely tired and worn out, exhausted from everything I've been through... the life I knew is gone. I just gotta let it all go.

I cant help but feel that this could be the last time I will be here. Have any of you ever felt this way?
You don't have to 'come back' as an Angel.

In the end, all you can do is just laugh at all the sheer ignorance, but say nothing....don't worry about you, or the 'life you knew' and make it about 'you' in any way...just remain as an objective observer to what is going on around you.

This Christmas week has been a huge test for me, but I am actually enjoying it!

All my family has been on the same antidepressant (Lexapro) for years and even I was on it.

I discontinued taking it a few months ago, because I noticed it did nothing for my anxiety and depression...just gave me heaps more symptoms...racing thoughts while I was trying to sleep, obsessive habits, nightmares, worrying and stressing about everything, paranoia, intrusive negative thoughts...so I got back into doing meditation, slow dancing, yoga nidra and pranayama instead and I have been noticing HUGE benefits...I am almost over all of my symptoms now.

However, my family is still suffering with all of those side-effects I was, but they say "oh no, it CAN'T be the antidepressant...that has been a saviour in my life" (even though I can see they are all worse NOW than they were before they started taking it)...but I said nothing more.

So, I do my meditation, my 'sun salutes'...my mudras and pranayama and they constantly make fun of me! I was in deep meditation last night, when my mother came up to me and shoved a dancing, singing Santa Claus in my face! well, for the first 15 minutes, I allowed the meditation to transcend that noise and the intrusion...until I broke the meditation for all of ten seconds just to smile at her and say "just shove that stupid thing right up your a**" and then I went back into blissful meditation.

Anyway, they are all laughing at me for doing "spiritual things" but all I say is "well, it works for ME and I pity you all having to go through hell...but hey, that's none of MY business to get involved in what you all CHOOSE to do" and then they tell me that "meditation doesn't work" and I am "wasting my time" and I just laugh...and laugh...and laugh more when I see they are just making excuses for bringing on their own suffering because they WANT to (and making me their "fall guy" for want of such excuse)...it is hilarious, my friend.
Old 26-12-2018, 11:30 AM
Newbie ;)

I just read your thread right now. I'm overwhelmed. Because we just continue our life. Earn a lot of money for ourselves and enjoy with all of our family members. But we never thought our consequence after death. I would like to salute you to help us remember about the life after death. Thanks!
Old 26-12-2018, 11:50 AM
Deactivated Account
I understand exactly what you mean. I don't know how many times I reincarnated but as far as I'm concerned I'm pretty much done here. But it seems like the more I crave for death, the longer I live. Apparently SOMETHING doesn't want me to die for whatever reason.
Old 26-12-2018, 12:34 PM
Administrator
I walk my final path I wont be back.i have lived many lifetimes never had it easy but still I carry on, I suffer in this lifetime also so I can fully understand where you are coming from

Namaste
Old 26-12-2018, 12:42 PM
Master
Point to consider is that ‘not wanting’ as in a repulsing magnetic force, a negative attraction, is likely to become a self prophesying wish in which you may be reborn in order to transcend the fear which makes you disillusioned with earth life.

We are here because at this moment we need to be here, having voluntarily chosen to be here to learn life lessons and evolve ... so if we take it in good humour, we are likely to learn faster!

My take

Old 26-12-2018, 01:24 PM
Master

As far as I can ascertain and without having to listen to the words of others who don't know more about it than I do, I was put onto this Earth in this thing called life without being asked. That is, and to be fair, I can't remember having anything to do with what turned out to be my past or present fate.
The perpetrator, (the one responsible for this state of affairs), whoever or what it might have been could at least have asked me or requested my permission before throwing me into the life I've now experienced over eight decades. As it happened it turned out quite well, I was fortunate, it could have been worse, much worse. Suppose I'd been born a pigmy or the owner of a herd of reindeer in Mongolia - I don't think I'd be so happy.
Presumably, based on the words of those wise ones so prevalent under certain spiritual/new age conditions, I earned the life I have in all its aspects and colours. As I said there is nothing to complain about but I would like to have a say for any next time round which may be on the cards. That would really only be fair.
My wishes for any next time are simple and base themselves on this life's experience, for instance: I don't want to be born in say Iran or Palestine, to name only two of many. Nor do I have any wish to be an Eskimo or indeed be anywhere in a cold climate. Something nice and temperate would suit me nicely, nothing too hot or too cold. Next time I'd like to be an unbelievably handsome opera singer and if female I'd like to be extremely beautiful too. Bringing pleasure to the music world. This aim will need a lot of preparation as in this life my musical talent is below zero so practice or a miracle will be needed. Naturally there are a couple of other profession I would choose (given the chance). Ship's captain, pilot, mountain climber, surgeon and so on. Anything requiring versatility and challenge.
I certainly don't want to be a hippopotamus or one of those nasty hyena things, nor can I imagine myself being at the bottom of an ocean being squashed by tons of water and never seeing the sun.
Had I the choice (which I hope will be the case) there are certain conditions (let it be said here) I'd attach to my next performance (which I again presume will be upon this very planet), one choice would be to have a very active and varied sex life, another would be to be free of any dogma or mental restriction leading to a one-track mind. Politically I'd like to be very active and fight for a better world one especially not based on money and Stock Exchanges but on people and their needs.

No, it's not right really. Being thrown into the melee of life without a contract is not as I would have it. Let's hope that at the end of the day everything turns out well.
Old 26-12-2018, 04:08 PM
Master
Ah! The fear of uncertainty!
Who is it within us who seeks momentary security ...
Benign environment & pleasure fleeting?
Instead of being joyous at our heart beating!

Old 26-12-2018, 04:19 PM
Master

M. Tesla

Where did you get the idea that you will have to return anywhere for another incarnation, after a first incarnation.
Have you been reading of other peoples accounts of their beliefs or visions etc etc. People that have visions or dreams of past lives can never be sure of where those visions or dreams originate from, in order to believe them.

Or are these your beliefs through your own personal experiences.

In my case i am aware that i am here because my folks decided to have children of their own, it could not have been my choice to be born, BECAUSE...

Before my parents brought me into this world i was one half of a whole sole, obliviouse to my state of being and wher abouts, because at that point i did not have an identity nor was i a conscious entity, i was soul and invisible and without physical form, I was the male component, and the other half was the female component of the whole soul, who is my soulmate and that component of the whole sole was also oblivious to being in existence, because of not having an identity or a conscious awareness of self.

The God entity started the process by creating the BLANK whole soul, of which i was half of, and my folks finished the process of my creation, by getting together and causing a conception which caused the whole soul to split in two, and of which then caused the male component to be instantly drawn towards my mother and to be instantly connected to the newly created foetus via the spiritual tether finishing the potential for my final creation with a conscious sentient identity.

the whole soul..."YING/YANG" was split in two, so that either one of us could be the first to be drawn towards & connected to a newly conceived foetus, to complete the process of our creation as being conscious sentient beings, with only one set of parents each "EVER" for eternity. after the God entity started it all, by creating the whole soul.

I suppose a person could think of the biblical version where a rib was taken from Adam to create Eave. But i tend to believe that most of the biblical scriptures as being metaphorical explanations and distorted for many reasons as they were transcribed throughout the ages.

I believe that Adam and Eave started life as spiritual "equal" half components of a whole sole as well. And split in two by the God entity and clothed in flesh, and given life essence/identity by the God entity....YING/YANG ADAM & EAVE.

M. Tesla...i have my beliefs of your creation, and if you are, or are not in your ONE and ONLY life in the flesh.
And i can only post of my understanding of my beliefs as made aparent to me via my experiences with spirit.
And they are for anyones considerations only.

M.Tesla..i will more than likely be off the planet before yourself, and in my beliefs we will sit down and have a laugh about it all, in the abundance of the spiritual lands which were created for us to live in eternaly, after we transition from the ONE and ONLY life in the flesh.

SMILES.
Old 27-12-2018, 04:32 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla

I hate to bear the news, but unless you get yourself ready to become an angel, you might not carnate as one to begin with, as to get to the next level you must pass the former level past prior. Life can't be too hard. You just need to learn to breathe, and give up all unnecessary feeling of defeat. Life is a joyous thing through all the wear and tear. Don't give up while your so close at it.