Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2018, 01:20 AM
Master
I have delved deeply into the rabbithole so to speak and hope I can offer some help and guidance through or from that silly wormhole.

the thing is, it really all is a blackhole designed to suck you in. but I think that it is worth discovering because once you see it for what it is you are free to go everywhere from there.

I must tell you even David Icke and many/most others don't totally know what they're talking about or could be frauds or part of the problem too. it's hard to say sometimes because everyone has their own ideas of reality and webs of misinformation and programs. but I can tell you some things for certain and hopefully life, your intuition, and available facts concur what I have to say. I "woke up" around 2011 according to my join date on this site. thankfully, like yourself, I was awoken spiritually first before realizing the truth about the nasty insane things going on. so I think it helped make me wake more gently.. and it took years for me to see clearly and through a lot of the lies that I stumbled in on the way.

but what I can say for certain, is that we humans are here with each our own unlimited potential capable of wonderful marvelous amazing things and are each a magnificent healing force with love/divinity at our core. and the Earth is similar in nature, because we are nature as it is. Whatever tries to disrupt or corrupt or deviate too far from that, is in essence "evil" and unconsciousness that doesn't belong and is going to have negative impact.

That means, it is your purpose here to honor Earth and what it offers and live as a human being is supposed to. there are some set laws or rules which are not apparent to all but can be discovered if you keep your eyes open and look, or listen to those that know and check into it for yourself. what I will tell you is that humans are designed to be frugivores eating primarily fruit and some young leafy greens, but most else is not the ideal food for us. disease can easily be eliminated by following this diet properly (I made a post recently in the Healing section if you're at all interested or open to reading the lengthy information I tried to share there) Disease, disorder, and ultimately death, are caused by deviation and deprivation from nature. Nature is healing in general but of course there are certain ways nature is supposed to be used or appreciated. ie being respectful of herbs and some things in nature of course just best to look at and not touch or take internally. but generally everything in nature has a purpose.

Most of the big companies out there and media and doctors and everything all promote artificial or processed convoluted products and prescriptions for disaster. if it is too far deviated from nature, stay away from it. that includes something else very important, as I said above we humans are loving beings at the core which you likely are aware of that too, well if we deviate too far from our inherent love nature then that is toxic as well. following this helps us abstain form wasting time on nonsense news and superficial endeavors that make us less whole. Almost everything mainstream is messed up on purpose. but it's ok because once you realize it's all just a ridiculous losing game of monopoly then you realize you are free to create and play your own game of life. and you can invite others to play with you and spend a little time joining their games/existences as well. and communities can build good things together. that is the future if people get off the board game and realize what "they" say doesn't really matter and is just a distraction designed to keep us from being our wonderful divine selves and helping others do the same. We have the power if we choose to use it and share it wisely. Your consciousness is the power. things made out of love and purity are what matter. as long as you stay away from what is fake and seek to be true to yourself and this planet we're on you will be golden
Old 04-11-2018, 01:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
I have delved deeply into the rabbithole so to speak and hope I can offer some help and guidance through or from that silly wormhole.

the thing is, it really all is a blackhole designed to suck you in. but I think that it is worth discovering because once you see it for what it is you are free to go everywhere from there.

I must tell you even David Icke and many/most others don't totally know what they're talking about or could be frauds or part of the problem too. it's hard to say sometimes because everyone has their own ideas of reality and webs of misinformation and programs. but I can tell you some things for certain and hopefully life, your intuition, and available facts concur what I have to say. I "woke up" around 2011 according to my join date on this site. thankfully, like yourself, I was awoken spiritually first before realizing the truth about the nasty insane things going on. so I think it helped make me wake more gently.. and it took years for me to see clearly and through a lot of the lies that I stumbled in on the way.

but what I can say for certain, is that we humans are here with each our own unlimited potential capable of wonderful marvelous amazing things and are each a magnificent healing force with love/divinity at our core. and the Earth is similar in nature, because we are nature as it is. Whatever tries to disrupt or corrupt or deviate too far from that, is in essence "evil" and unconsciousness that doesn't belong and is going to have negative impact.

That means, it is your purpose here to honor Earth and what it offers and live as a human being is supposed to. there are some set laws or rules which are not apparent to all but can be discovered if you keep your eyes open and look, or listen to those that know and check into it for yourself. what I will tell you is that humans are designed to be frugivores eating primarily fruit and some young leafy greens, but most else is not the ideal food for us. disease can easily be eliminated by following this diet properly (I made a post recently in the Healing section if you're at all interested or open to reading the lengthy information I tried to share there) Disease, disorder, and ultimately death, are caused by deviation and deprivation from nature. Nature is healing in general but of course there are certain ways nature is supposed to be used or appreciated. ie being respectful of herbs and some things in nature of course just best to look at and not touch or take internally. but generally everything in nature has a purpose.

Most of the big companies out there and media and doctors and everything all promote artificial or processed convoluted products and prescriptions for disaster. if it is too far deviated from nature, stay away from it. that includes something else very important, as I said above we humans are loving beings at the core which you likely are aware of that too, well if we deviate too far from our inherent love nature then that is toxic as well. following this helps us abstain form wasting time on nonsense news and superficial endeavors that make us less whole. Almost everything mainstream is messed up on purpose. but it's ok because once you realize it's all just a ridiculous losing game of monopoly then you realize you are free to create and play your own game of life. and you can invite others to play with you and spend a little time joining their games/existences as well. and communities can build good things together. that is the future if people get off the board game and realize what "they" say doesn't really matter and is just a distraction designed to keep us from being our wonderful divine selves and helping others do the same. We have the power if we choose to use it and share it wisely. Your consciousness is the power. things made out of love and purity are what matter. as long as you stay away from what is fake and seek to be true to yourself and this planet we're on you will be golden

May I ask how did you came up to those beliefs? Have you figured it out all by yourself? You seem very certain.

Every preacher seems to have the answers. Why should we believe that you preach the "real' truth?
Old 09-11-2018, 05:07 PM
Kioma

At the heart of every conspiracy theory is a fear; Powerlessness, victimhood, impotence. That's what they are all about: That we are all being manipulated by some all-seeing all-powerful malevolence that means to control us somehow. It is something the believer feels is happening in plain sight, but is powerless to change.

That is what conspiracy theories are - a reflection not of the reality of the world, but of the reality of ourselves.
Old 09-11-2018, 05:36 PM
boshy b. good

conspiracy theorys, fact nor
giving it a whole lot of imput
that be difficult, shows us how
equivocados we are nor be,
a food for thought

Last edited by boshy b. good : 09-11-2018 at 11:46 PM.
Old 09-11-2018, 06:16 PM
Master
There obviously are real conspiracies, i.e. people in power that work behind the scenes to make agendas, but that isn't exactly shocking by itself. Stuff gets leaked all the time so no surprises there. Also, while I can acknowledge some conspiracies, and possibly also malevolent forces influencing some things, our world is at the same time also very complex. More often than not the 'mainstream' explanation is correct, like it or not.
However, the issue I see, based on my observations, is that quite a lot of popular conspiracy theories are made and preached by christian fundamentalists. They often come to some end 'conclusion' where they tell you how you should view and interpret that blasted Book of Revelations (for 2000 years people have wanted an 'end times' to happen..) and then go on to tell you that you should convert..
Old 09-11-2018, 06:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
At the heart of every conspiracy theory is a fear; Powerlessness, victimhood, impotence. That's what they are all about: That we are all being manipulated by some all-seeing all-powerful malevolence that means to control us somehow. It is something the believer feels is happening in plain sight, but is powerless to change.

That is what conspiracy theories are - a reflection not of the reality of the world, but of the reality of ourselves.

Some conspiracy theories may originate from the fear of being manipulated by forces beyond our control, but others raise valid questions about the world we live in. It would be naive to blindly accept all that we are told by the so-called experts.

For example, there are various conspiracy theories about the issue of vaccination. Vaccines provide huge profits for pharmaceutical companies. Health "professionals" insist that vaccines are safe and essential for the well-being of our children. But the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program in the U.S. (also known as the vaccine court), which was established in 1986, has to date paid out over $3.7 billion dollars in compensation for problems caused by vaccinations. That is a lot of compensation for something which is meant to be safe. So perhaps there is value in questioning the information fed to the public about vaccinations.

Peace.
Old 09-11-2018, 07:28 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
... $3.7 billion dollars ....
...and saved millions of lives.

Isn't that more of a statement about our modern litigious culture that argues anything and loves to portray itself as a victim?

Believe what you want, but we are starting to see the result of people turning down vaccinations - and it is just starting.

Thanks a lot.

BTW, this is from the forum rules:
"Conspiracy Theories: Matt had no time for these, and there are many forums available which cater to such interests, they are not permitted here."

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/faq.php?faq=vb_faq
Old 09-11-2018, 08:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
May I ask how did you came up to those beliefs? Have you figured it out all by yourself? You seem very certain.

Every preacher seems to have the answers. Why should we believe that you preach the "real' truth?

hey inavalan, thanks for your inquiry. what specifically are you wondering about? well I have researched a lot and listened to many other proclaiming to share the truth through the years but I kept an open mind and kept searching til most of the others' claims have fallen apart and I see the deeper darker weavings of insanity throughout it all til I came to the conclusion that it was all a waste of time except what's really obvious. almost all the conspiracies are about either covering up or destroying or mutating nature and human nature. So what do you have when you take that all away? the truth about human beings being capable of all sorts of wonderful things and having a core of love, when all the other nonsense just attempts and threatens to distract from that and distort the very nature which we're born into. I certainly did not figure it all out by myself, I have spent endless hours listening to and reading from others. The amazing thing is, it's endless each way, potentially. We can deviate so far from nature in the wrong way that monstrosities are created.. or we can honor nature and learn what is ideally meant to be and possible. and when we have a clear pure platform, from there we realize that humanity and this planet have endless potential. Each person has unique insight, experiences, and creativity to contribute. but how much of our creativity and consciousness is sucked up by other stuff not worth our time and energy? how removed are people from nature and therefore their own spiritual sacred nature? how ridiculous is most of the stuff going on and isn't the deprivation and deviation from nature a common thread involved with almost all of it?

We could have a practically magical world, and this does exist in some areas and senses.. but we could have so much more, with plenty for everyone, but instead energy is invested in destroying and making an abomination of the divine wonderful reality that exists. what is the point besides to prevent the greatness that is and should be allowed and encouraged to flourish? in that way there is something beyond that feeds off of negativity and the sacrificed positive energy and possibilities. but it's not worth considering what these negative powers are, because it makes us weak and that is the only way they or it gets power. If everyone stopped playing their ridiculous games and participated in their own wonderful dreams and communities built together they would cease to exist or have any influence. but when we partake in the messed up mainstream they've designed or fueled, and close off our own creation and appreciation of the unique magic each individual has to share, it essentially shuts down creation for good. because the evil or unconscious, whatever you want to call it, is no match for goodness and the intended reality here, they can only cover it up and try to commandeer or distort it. but just as the body can heal from disease and disorder, and nature shows us this pattern too, they have no true power, only smokescreens which can get in your eye and sting and collapse lungs or whatever, but nature regenerates, love is infallible. sorry that's quite a ramble, I hope at least some of it made sense and conveys my message about this. I am glad to answer any specific questions. I just got to a point where I saw sooooo much terrible stuff going on and I wondered how it was possible and what was the point, and I realized that individually most of it was confusing but all together it just was one big mess and insane maze which serves just one purpose, interfere with what is supposed to be and is.. which is good
Old 27-11-2018, 01:24 AM
Ascender
Conspiracy or Law of Attraction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack of Spades
As a general rule that applies almost always: There is no conspiracy behind it. Usually, there is a complex web of individual interests that produces a random outcome.

For example the Wall Street crash of 2008 - 2009 that caused the recession. There is no evidence of a mastermind who planned it all from the start, in order to have a crash. What there was (and can be proven to have been), was a critical mass of greedy, reckless, selfish individuals who's actions put together overloaded the financial system with reckless speculation, and almost broke it in the process. The story of how it exactly happened is complex, and it needs some expertise in financial sector to even understand the mechanics. Someone who doesn't know what bonds, derivatives or credit default swaps are, can't understand the mechanics of what went wrong and how.

When there is such a complex collection of individual actors, events and mechanics, it's tempting to simplify the picture by imagining one, big mastermind behind it all, pulling the strings. That's almost always not the case. Usually the truth is much more complex, much more boring and much more messy than that.
What about Law Of Attraction?
Old 10-12-2018, 01:30 AM
Seeker

We live in a world of conspiracies and lies and one ruled by conspirators. It's all one big ponzi scheme, and the conventional view of things is just a puppet show meant to keep the clueless masses docile. The average person might as well just be a cow.
Read about psychopathy and machiavellianism to understand how the people in power think and operate. The average human doesn't even know what a psychopath or narcissist is. It's "hyper game theory" levels of conspiring
For example, the fact that the average person is spiritually blind / asleep is no coincidence, but a deliberately engineered circumstance.

Are you guys familiar with a video on Youtube called "Ronald Bernard, revelations by an insider Part 1 (NL/ENG/FR/FIN/ES)" (sorry, cant post links yet, Im a new user)?
Closed Thread