Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 04-04-2020, 12:12 PM
Master

Charlie Goldsmith - Healer - Healing Energy to all today FB 14 Hrs Ago

I just saw this on my Facebook - 1 1/2 hours long. If you don't know who Charlie is, look him up. Truly a Healer. I have never seen anything like him. Anyway, this was posted 14 hours ago on Instagram and Facebook. His facebook page is Charlie Goldsmith. I will try to post a link, but don't know if it will work, but you don't need it, you could just search him on FB.

I'm going to sit with my coffee and feel me some energy from The Healer :)

https://www.facebook.com/CharlieBGol...3351570007264/

Old 16-04-2020, 03:36 AM
Master

Another healing session

Charlie did another healing session today on his Facebook page, and said he thought he would be doing another live session on Facebook on Friday, but didn't say when, so FYI. I listened to it later (not live) and felt the energy of it everytime, so passing it on.....
Old 16-04-2020, 08:23 PM
Master

Healing Thursday

Turns out it is today and not Friday - where I am, from what I can gather from his Facebook page, it will be at 4:30 PM PDT - just FYI
Old 27-04-2020, 03:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Question, please

Can u explain to me what this person can do with his healing ability?
Old 30-04-2020, 01:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Rfe
Can u explain to me what this person can do with his healing ability?

There are several videos on you tube that were tv specials showing him healing people. He had a tv show for a season that is up on amazon video right now called The Healer. There are certain conditions he can heal with good results and some conditions not so good, but it is so fast, the person either is or isn't helped. It is fascinating to watch.
Old 26-05-2020, 10:13 AM
Suspended

OK, I will have to check on that, I really love seeing an healer.
Old 06-06-2020, 08:24 AM
Newbie ;)

When Charlie was asked what the source of his healing abilities was:
"I try not to speculate. I believe that there is, I call it consciousness, an intelligence that everything is made of. That’s how I feel, and I certainly don’t feel it’s of me, but for some reason I can access it easily."