Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 27-11-2018, 05:11 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini
Thank you for your input! I am actually on anti-psychotic medication, mainly to appease my family, but it doesn't do anything for them. But I am so happy to hear that it worked for you and that they don't bother you anymore! It gives me hope to know that there are those who have completely overcome this.

Luckily, for the past few weeks they've been better though. So I'm grateful for that!
Sounds like the anti-psychotic medication may be starting to take effect?
Old 14-12-2018, 05:00 PM
Newbie ;)

I lived the same way for a while. Was constantly attacked through images and evil but also good chatter as it were.

I could talk forever about how I learned to handle them and techniques. But the first thing for you I feel is to recognize you have a gift that not many do. There's a road to take to harness it.

But the gift is to definitely be respected.
Old 14-12-2018, 06:58 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution
Sounds like the anti-psychotic medication may be starting to take effect?
Hi,

Thanks for your responses, Convolution! Since posting this I have learned that schizophrenia is almost undoubtedly linked to interaction with discarnate entities. I used to believe that they were discrete phenomena.

There is one psychiatrist, who goes by Dr. J, who believes that schizophrenia is actually parasitic entities feeding off of the negative emotions of people—basically treating people like cows being milked. I don't know how much I believe that yet, but from the accounts I've read it is clear that there have been people who have "schizophrenia" who are actually interacting with intelligent beings. I don't know if it this is true in all cases of schizophrenia, but it definitely occurs.

And I do not believe the anti-psychotic medication is starting to take effect—or having any effect at all, as they are as present as ever. By saying they've been better, I meant that they have actually been nicer in their interactions with me. Still mean at times, but overall they haven't been harassing me as much.
Old 14-12-2018, 07:03 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamjoker
I lived the same way for a while. Was constantly attacked through images and evil but also good chatter as it were.

I could talk forever about how I learned to handle them and techniques. But the first thing for you I feel is to recognize you have a gift that not many do. There's a road to take to harness it.

But the gift is to definitely be respected.
That's actually great to hear! I am curious to know more about these techniques and how you learned to handle them. I definitely feel that there are some good things from my experiences. For one, they are nice at times, which is, well, nice. And two, by interacting with me, they have given me first-hand, incontrovertible evidence of the otherworldly nature of our existence on Earth. Coming from being a complete atheist, it's been quite a journey.
Old 26-12-2018, 04:38 PM
Master
Hi,

I say, see your self as responsible to discern what you are told. That often involves trusting your inclinations about various things.

Journeys like this are about self empowerment. You can use insights of value to make life better. Politely ignoring those things that do not resonate with you.

The technique I suggest is employing mutual respect. It is the conflict with disagreements that are most upsetting, not the actual difference of opinion.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-12-2018, 03:22 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I say, see your self as responsible to discern what you are told. That often involves trusting your inclinations about various things.

Journeys like this are about self empowerment. You can use insights of value to make life better. Politely ignoring those things that do not resonate with you.

The technique I suggest is employing mutual respect. It is the conflict with disagreements that are most upsetting, not the actual difference of opinion.

John

Thank you for your perspective on this! Basically, go with your own gut instinct and use your own discernment with regard to the information/thoughts these entities convey, if I'm understanding you correctly. I'm just a bit confused by what you mean by employing mutual respect, you mean to cultivate mutual respect toward these entities and myself?

Thanks again! Warm wishes to you!
Old 27-12-2018, 02:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you for your perspective on this! Basically, go with your own gut instinct and use your own discernment with regard to the information/thoughts these entities convey, if I'm understanding you correctly. I'm just a bit confused by what you mean by employing mutual respect, you mean to cultivate mutual respect toward these entities and myself?

Thanks again! Warm wishes to you!

Yes I do mean to cultivate mutual respect towards those entities and yourself. For indeed we all have a dark side which is observing these things. My understanding is that the gap between external entities and internal issues we are in conflict with is not as great as most of us think.

The big thing to avoid is conflict. There sure is information and thoughts that are disagreeable. No problem. As long as you do not get dragged into some kind of a fight over them.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-12-2018, 09:17 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Yes I do mean to cultivate mutual respect towards those entities and yourself. For indeed we all have a dark side which is observing these things. My understanding is that the gap between external entities and internal issues we are in conflict with is not as great as most of us think.

The big thing to avoid is conflict. There sure is information and thoughts that are disagreeable. No problem. As long as you do not get dragged into some kind of a fight over them.

John

Thanks for clarifying. I will keep this in mind. It definitely seems the more I am negative, the more they are negative toward me. And if I initiate conflict / get upset, then they do the same tenfold toward me.
Old 28-12-2018, 02:02 PM
Guide
Quote:
Hi everyone,

I'm really hoping someone can help me with this, or at least point me in the right direction to get some help. For over a year, I've been telepathically communicating with spirits/entities/extraterrestrials. They are just awful to me, and I want them to leave me alone. My whole family thinks/thought I have schizophrenia, and it's completely destroyed my life. I'm back living at home now and feel unable to keep a job, drive, or do anything remotely normal because of their constant interaction/thoughts.

It all started when I started watching Bashar/Abraham-Hicks. After watching many of their videos, I came across one where a woman asked about whether she had ET contact, and Bashar said yes, and that you can tell by the energy. And that many people actually experience contact.

So I thought, why not me? And with that in the back of my mind, I started researching different things about the nature of reality, and ended up going from being a hardcore atheist to someone much more spiritual. Eventually I had my first encounter with them telepathically, and while exciting at first, they began to tell me things like I would burn in hell, that we are in a simulation, and a number of other things that freaked me out. Eventually they convinced me I was talking to God, and that God was somehow the "ruler" of the simulation we exist in. Sounds crazy, but when you have telepathic entities sending thoughts and feelings...

I believed them, and ended up getting hospitalized because the police found me crying on the street, praying to this God to spare me like the entities/"God" told me to. I was in the hospital for over two weeks, because during that time they kept having me try to run away and convinced me of all kinds of crazy things, they transferred me to the psych ward.

Then for pretty much a year I went back and forth thinking I actually had schizophrenia (since this interaction was SO unlike Bashar, Abraham-Hicks, and any other channelers/interactions I had heard of) so I thought I must actually be crazy. But then things would happen that were too much to be just plain old schizophrenia. Especially since I don't actually hear voices, but instead have thoughts sent to me.

To make the rest short, I've been hospitalized in the psych ward over four times the past year and even went so far as to pour boiling hot water on my feet to try to get them to leave (it's a long story as to how I got there). But seven months later, they are still here... Sometimes they will be nice, but most of the time they are just awful and say means things like calling me evil, pathetic, and a bunch of other things.

I just want my old life back... I want them to be gone! Can anyone offer any advice or let me know if you've ever heard of anything happening like this?

I know about praying to benevolent entities, like Jesus, Archangel Michael, etc., but when I ask them for help, nothing happens, and the entities just taunt and provoke me the whole time, making it difficult to stay focused and not get upset. I'm really not sure what to do anymore.

Thank you for reading!

Hi Gemini,
I read your post with great interest and got a message for you while reading it. I heard “There is a test here to honor Self”.

I am also compelled to share with you a quote that sums up this experience you are having. Here it is:”Part of your mission on Earth is to master your thoughts, your vibration, your frequency so that you may move through life with ease.”

You are meant to have this experience to realize that how you treat yourself is of utmost importance. These energies are reflecting to you what your thoughts are of you. They’re nice sometimes, but sometimes they’re not.

You are being given a beautiful, but difficult, lesson that “mind is the builder”. How we treat ourselves is just as important as to how others will treat us.

I also was given that due to the atheism and lack of belief, any gesture toward Jesus would not be authentic and therefore ineffective. You don’t believe in Jesus, but you believe in these entities. It’s a paradox, yes? You are not required to believe in Jesus for this lesson, but to believe in you first. Sounds so contrite, but wear a bracelet to remind yourself that you are important and loved. Watch how these energies react when you constantly remind yourself. Best wishes!!.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 28-12-2018, 07:17 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Hi Gemini,
I read your post with great interest and got a message for you while reading it. I heard “There is a test here to honor Self”.

I am also compelled to share with you a quote that sums up this experience you are having. Here it is:”Part of your mission on Earth is to master your thoughts, your vibration, your frequency so that you may move through life with ease.”

You are meant to have this experience to realize that how you treat yourself is of utmost importance. These energies are reflecting to you what your thoughts are of you. They’re nice sometimes, but sometimes they’re not.

You are being given a beautiful, but difficult, lesson that “mind is the builder”. How we treat ourselves is just as important as to how others will treat us.

I also was given that due to the atheism and lack of belief, any gesture toward Jesus would not be authentic and therefore ineffective. You don’t believe in Jesus, but you believe in these entities. It’s a paradox, yes? You are not required to believe in Jesus for this lesson, but to believe in you first. Sounds so contrite, but wear a bracelet to remind yourself that you are important and loved. Watch how these energies react when you constantly remind yourself. Best wishes!!.

Hi there,

Thank you for the interest in my situation. I really appreciate you taking the time to convey this information to me.

And that's really interesting that you were able to get a message like that!

I do hope that this is part of my spiritual journey and that these beings aren't actually "evil" as many who I've spoken to about their own "entities"/"voices" believe. I definitely don't regard these entities as negatively as I did when I first made this post, and they have also been much better for the past couple months.

Thank you for your insights into what's going on and for the suggestion about the bracelet. I actually had been thinking about getting a bracelet for a similar purpose recently. You've given me a lot to think about. :)

Best wishes to yourself as well, and hope you have a happy New Year!