Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 31-05-2020, 06:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Learning to trust my spiritual guide

I have recently started channeling and I have this "problem". I have a spiritual guide that I get channeled messages from, I can feel its a very loving and wise entity but the thing is I have a hard time trusting some of the messages I recieve. I know this guide would only tell me whats best for me. The problem I have is I sometimes think I get messages thats not true but is best for me to Believe is true at the moment I ask. Do high vibrational/evolved spirits do this or am I just being ridiculous? Anyone with more experience please feel free to answer this, thank you.
Old 31-05-2020, 08:51 PM
Master

I rely on my inner source of knowledge and guidance, an inner guide. All my concepts about what I am, why I am here, what this world is, glimpses of the wider reality, and more, are formed based on the messages I received from this source either through channeling, or dream symbolism. I completely trust this source.

The way I approach this is by putting aside all my beliefs and expectations, and by not rationalizing any knowledge I receive. I still exercise my free-will in regard to my decisions and actions.

You seem to have entered into your channeling connection with a baggage of beliefs, some you're aware of, others you aren't aware of. Those beliefs distort the messages you receive, and you should give them up. I would give up all of them.

It is unlikely that your inner guide gives messages that aren't true. It is that either you're mistaken, and they are true, or, that your channeled messages are distorted by your beliefs, emotions, expectations.

I know you have those beliefs, from what you say, the words you use. They give away your beliefs.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 01-06-2020, 01:37 PM
Master
Hi,

The conflict of not trusting what you sense as good messages comes from the nature of our human intellect. The brain is wired for defensive inclinations. Untill you retrain or rewire the brain, being comfortable with messages will be hard.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-06-2020, 02:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I rely on my inner source of knowledge and guidance, an inner guide. All my concepts about what I am, why I am here, what this world is, glimpses of the wider reality, and more, are formed based on the messages I received from this source either through channeling, or dream symbolism. I completely trust this source.

The way I approach this is by putting aside all my beliefs and expectations, and by not rationalizing any knowledge I receive. I still exercise my free-will in regard to my decisions and actions.

You seem to have entered into your channeling connection with a baggage of beliefs, some you're aware of, others you aren't aware of. Those beliefs distort the messages you receive, and you should give them up. I would give up all of them.

It is unlikely that your inner guide gives messages that aren't true. It is that either you're mistaken, and they are true, or, that your channeled messages are distorted by your beliefs, emotions, expectations.

I know you have those beliefs, from what you say, the words you use. They give away your beliefs.
I completely agree I have beliefs I need to give up but dont you Think channeling can help in this too? I mean I recieve advice and guidance on which direction I should go. Even how I should act around certain people (so far I have Only gotten Good responses from people listening to my guidance) but my point is if certain relationships becomes deeper with people around me cause of channeled messages dont you Think that can help me towards enlightenment? Because Im guessing there is a Reason my guide wants to help me with these relationships thats deeper than just getting better relationships and feeling better cause of that.
Old 01-06-2020, 02:43 PM
Newbie ;)

After typing this i Think i realized something, maybe this problem comes from me wanting to have control over stuff (needing to know everything is true) if i can let go of that then maybe i can just go with it and know Im being guided in the right direction?
Old 01-06-2020, 06:52 PM
Master

Surely, channeling can help in your evolvement, but only as much as you get accurate messages. If they are distorted by your beliefs, you will not follow the channeled guidance, but your own interpretations, and that will hinder your evolvement. You have to, at least temporarily, leave aside your beliefs, emotions and expectations when you channel, both when you receive, and when you think of what you received.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-06-2020, 08:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Surely, channeling can help in your evolvement, but only as much as you get accurate messages. If they are distorted by your beliefs, you will not follow the channeled guidance, but your own interpretations, and that will hinder your evolvement. You have to, at least temporarily, leave aside your beliefs, emotions and expectations when you channel, both when you receive, and when you think of what you received.
I understand, thank you.