Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 07-09-2019, 07:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I Would have to agree with Little Creek,my spirit animal is the wolf but crows have always played a part in my life,when I had my dog I used to walk him through the woods.as soon as The Crow saw us he would ride on my dogs back and come with us,
when I lost my husband I could see people outside staring at the roof of my house I went to look,there were crows all over it.
when we laid him to rest every headstone in the cemetery had crows sitting on them. nobody had ever seen anything like it before.

Namaste

Native Spirit - I'm sorry that you lost your husband, first and foremost. Your experiences with crows is definitely eye-opening. These happenings definitely weren't mere coincidences and neither were yours Saturnine Pluto!
Old 02-10-2019, 11:42 PM
MAYA EL

I am part Cherokee as well as a few other races from all other continents of the world LOL and I have 2 spirit animals maybe 3 that I know of but only 1 has physically come to me and that is the black bird which is different then a crow as far as I know but my question is what is the symbolism for the black bird?
O and my other 2 spirit animals are the wolf because when people see my eyes they are piercing blue and my personality is like a wolf so I get the nickname "EL Lobo " from the people I work with haha.
And the 3rd is the silverback gorilla which is a common character to appear in my dreams despite the fact that I don't do see any or have any pictures of them or even think about them ever so I find that odd . But the black bird has given me so many experiences that have surprised me and made me rethink alot of the old Native American stories in hell a lot of them might actually be true and not just a Campfire story
Old 03-10-2019, 09:05 AM
Administrator
The Blackbird will have different meanings to different tribes,basically its a clan bird,others say its a good bird to have if you are a student of Shamanism,look on the internet you will find much more information.

Namaste
Old 03-10-2019, 10:01 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
The Blackbird will have different meanings to different tribes,basically its a clan bird,others say its a good bird to have if you are a student of Shamanism,look on the internet you will find much more information.

Namaste
Its funny you say Shamanism that goes with my gut on what I was feeling the reason was. Thank you
Old 04-10-2019, 02:21 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
I am part Cherokee/ the black bird has given me so many experiences that have surprised me and made me rethink alot of the old Native American stories in hell a lot of them might actually be true and not just a Campfire story

Blackbird may also be part of your clan or clan system.

There are ways that can separate campfire stories from true Sacred fire realities. Only commitment is needed.
Old 05-10-2019, 03:17 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Blackbird may also be part of your clan or clan system.

There are ways that can separate campfire stories from true Sacred fire realities. Only commitment is needed.

Very well could be I am part Cherokee after all and there is one of the main 7 clans the 5th clan which is the bird tribe
Old 09-01-2020, 01:39 AM
Seeker
How can you find out what your spirit animal is?
Old 09-01-2020, 11:40 AM
Administrator
Most people have the Animal come to them in their dreams. some through meditation ,and other feeling a deep connection, with the Animal

Namaste
Old 09-01-2020, 01:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Most people have the Animal come to them in their dreams. some through meditation ,and other feeling a deep connection, with the Animal

Namaste
Sometimes the animal just shows up. Snakes and Elephants have 'just' showed up for me.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜