Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 03-04-2012, 11:35 PM
HEERO108

Energy Blockage - Above Wrists

I'm still developing in my energy work and recently I've noticed a blockage on both of my arms. The blockage is about two inches above the wrists towards the elbows. Whenever I feel fear or am feeling insecure about myself, I can feel the tension and the energy flow being abrupted at this spot, which creates an uneasy feeling that lasts for a various period of time. I also feel that the negative things I've experienced in the past are also locked in this area. I may be holding on to my history too tightly.

I could use your advice on how to release and improve my flow. Thanks!
Old 04-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Enya

Here's a tip someone gave to me - focus on the blocked area and envision a gentle, easy flow of energy going where it should go. Talk to the area, ask it what's going on, persuade it to release the blockage and flow again. If it won't move, ask what you can do to help it. If you feel you are holding on to your history too tightly, then you are. Think 'soft, soft, soft...' and be compassionate with the blockage and yourself.
Old 07-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Yamah

Everyone works with energy slightly differently. Personally, I connect very much with Touch.

First you must determine what kind of a blockage it is. Is it (1) an internal blockage that is causing energy to build up in an area, (2) an external blockage that is causing energy to 'stick' to an area or (3) a leak in your energy channel that is causing energy to spill out. From what little you described about how it feels it could be any of these three.

What I do when I find a blockage IN my body is I first lay my hand over the troubled area and work on spot-cycling energy in that area, to loosen up anything that can be easily moved if it is internal. If that's not enough, I then work on flushing the area with a strong thrust, in both directions. If that's not enough then I make a wiping motion with my hand, intending to pull the negative energy out. If that's not enough then I resort to other techniques that are a bit too advanced to explain in brief.

If it is an external blockage, like a spot-shield that was created intentionally or unintentionally or something that got stuck in your aura I would first try to simply sweep it away with my hand and an energy cup formed within it. If that doesn't work then I would see if it is stuck to your wrist or wrapped around it. Then I would attempt the tricky feat of connecting to the blockage and 'telling' it to disconnect/unwrap, then either destroying it or grounding it after it's off. If that's not enough then it's a strong blockage and needs some more intense work.

If it's a leak then I would first patch up the channel with a 'brace' and then work over several days to stitch it up.

Note that the blockage may be chronic and without constant care will return. As you said, healing the emotional trauma connected to it will help.
Old 07-04-2012, 06:08 PM
Stillness_Speaks

I think there is a connection point called Nei-Guan located just there. In this video, that point is included. The method is for healers but maybe you can use it for your hands and get the energy flowing:
One Finger Zen

More info about Nei-Guan