Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 29-09-2017, 05:31 PM
Experiencer

That aries are highly sexual and dominant. I am the opposite. Natural leader....not so much.
Old 19-10-2017, 06:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
I recommend doing a full natal chart if possible, it will given you a broad sense of your position in the zodiac, not only will it debunk misconceptions, but it will give you a greater understanding that the moon, and rising signs and your position around the planets play a big part in all aspects in your personality.

I feel I am a typical Capricorn (earth elemental) it suits well, however, I have a Cancer Moon and Pisces Rising, both water elements that really drown out the goat and humanize me. In short,I can be a cesspool of emotions not really typical for Capricorn who traditionally has a reputation for being aloof and detached from emotion. However, I have no problems playing that card, that is one purpose our Sun sign serves to do, pulling out traditional traits as a tool to getting to your desired goals.

GirlSearching, I would look to see where your Moon or Venus falls in. Sexuality and our relationships with people can be more found in this area.
i have signs similar to yours. Scoripo rising, virgo sun, cancer moon, but my next 3 signs are all the same "libra" which i feel helps too mellow out the others. Is it odd to have 3 of the same signs in them positions?
Old 26-10-2017, 12:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
i have signs similar to yours. Scoripo rising, virgo sun, cancer moon, but my next 3 signs are all the same "libra" which i feel helps too mellow out the others. Is it odd to have 3 of the same signs in them positions?

Hey Hallow, not odd at all. I have three planets in Virgo.I would say the most intriguing planets are Venus and Mars, both which have a lot do with how we communicate and extend love. I' am content my Venus is in Aqua ( Air elemental) I feel it explains my free spirit & unconventional nature however, not so good when people want more from me though as Aqua can be inflexible, and with Capricorn Sun, tough luck.
Old 27-10-2017, 07:25 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila King
I think the biggest misconception in general is the idea that the sun sign is the only real important one, when in reality all the signs in your natal chart are of near equal importance in defining who you are.

Lol - I know right

Oh and also... we are not defined by our star signs... (lol - is that a virgo thing to say?)
Old 27-10-2017, 08:28 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Lol - I know right

Oh and also... we are not defined by our star signs... (lol - is that a virgo thing to say?)

I don't know much but it seems like Sun sign, rising sign, Moon sign, Dominant sign, element and planet is what makes your general personality and planets, asteroids etc. are only details.
Old 27-10-2017, 09:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Lol - I know right

Agreed, I do not feel like we are really 'defined' by our sun signs all together. It's more like personal definition of ourselves, I can very well be mistaken for a different sign, what if lied for a day and said I wasn't what I was. Maybe I would end up believing it and so would others too haha
Old 30-10-2017, 02:10 AM
Master
I agree I enjoy the company of friends to an extent but I'm introverted. And I have to really feel comfortable around a person because I tend to like someone instantly.

Last edited by girlsearching : 28-09-2020 at 11:24 PM.
Old 30-10-2017, 08:34 AM
Master
I am a virgo and i can say that about me too girlsearching. Virgos tend to be able to see through the surface and can see the true person. There's another thread i am watching too about cancers being stubborn. I feel virgos can see threw that hard shell of there's. Hahaha. As for my 6 signs make life intresting . ascending Scorpio, sun virgo, moon cancer, mercury, Venus, mars all in libra. The rest i don't know off the top of my head.