Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 09-12-2018, 07:44 AM
Master

Ok so last night i hear that music again so i know that spirit is here again.....

Well a little while later while i was hearing the music, i see a masked person. He had a white mask on where i couldnt see any of his face. And he was right at my face. I had to say Jesus send your angels.

Before i heard the music, i saw an older man looking like he was lost and trying to find someone. He was a nice man, i believe, but this masked man.....i dont know. Need some advice or input or something.

I have had an attachment before and i had to talk her into going to the light (she was an older disabled lady) to leave my body and she went, well i dont want another attachment. Im scared of getting another attachment. Especially someone like this masked man. I dont know what a spirit like that is capable of.
Old 09-12-2018, 05:33 PM
Master
Hi,

I reread your posts and isn't clear to me if you do any form of protection. The most common protection is to surround yourself in a bubble of white light. You can also make variations of it. Another thing I didn't see in your posts is that for banishing spirits you call for Jesus's help. Nothing wrong with that but how about using the lesser pentagram banishing ritual (LPBR).

Both protection and banishing skills are the first things to learn when involved with spirits. Also be sure to be careful of what spirit(s) you invite into your life as they range from kind, helpful, indifferent to down right nasty.

You can search SF and/or google to learn more about protection and banishment.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 09-12-2018, 07:10 PM
Master

I have surrounded myself with white light in the past..... But i cant control when i see spirits. They show up when they want to.. So what should i do, surround myself with white light after i see the spirits?
Also i dont invite spirits, they just randomly show up.
I know i have abilities but i dont have any guidance so there is a lot that i need to learn.
What do you think?
Old 10-12-2018, 08:05 PM
Master
The bubble goes up before spirit(s) show up as the bubble acts like a shield which is the protection part. The bubble is usually done before meditating and working on abilities.

The pentagram banishment ritual acts as another shield and is done before going to bed.

Banishment is what to do when unwanted spirits show up. You can command them to leave you (in the name of Jesus) soon as they show up. If they don't, then call for help.

I think protection and banishment takes priority when dealing with spirits.

I hope that helped clarify what to do.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Old 11-12-2018, 01:05 PM
Master

Ok thank you. The other night when i went to bed, i envisioned white light around me, and that man listening to his loud rock music never showed up and he didnt last night either, and i did the white light last night too.
So basically i think i need to do this every night right when i close my eyes.....and we will see what happens.
So far, so good!
Thanks for your help!
Old 11-12-2018, 07:51 PM
Master
You're most welcome and am glad it's working for you.