Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 16-12-2018, 01:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Yes ,Shri Krishna Ji did say it.

Shri Krishna Ji/Vasudev Ji is very strict regarding it,and rightly so.

Krishna Ji even said that if you aspire to go to the higher lokas/dimensions (extremely high were god-like spiritually advanced people live) then also you will be wasting your time only and should instead focus on Moksha.

That being said, Shri Krishna Ji does not judge those with other aspirations.If your desire is to go to the higher lokas/dimensions Shri Krishna Ji will help you get there,the history is recorded with many such examples of god doing so.If your desire is to get wealth (or other such desired thing ) heck Shri Krishna Ji/Vasudev Ji took another form/avatara known as Shri Satyanarayan Ji and he through this form mostly help devotees with this purpose.Shri Krishna ji even allowed sex for some of the gopis as it was their strong desire,so he even does not judge sex as a lower desire or impulse which many wrongly do.

It is very hard for the rationalists to understand the great gods like Krishna Ji ,Shiv ji ,Brahma ji etc. It is easy to give attributes to the formless one ,especially when their is only one limitation viz. "he is our eternal father" (and then accept that god whom you just gave only attributes that you are comfortable with)...but when these great gods show their divine actions/leelas according to their and their devotees' personally evolved will then it gets very difficult for the rationalists to understand it and comprehend their action so they are bound to make errors.

Even in Hinduism we have a concept of the formless god ...formless Shivji ...Attribute-less Shiv ji etc. but I think people usually do not refer to them while making such discussions.

Just to clarify ,for me, the Christ ,One,Allah ,Shiv Ji all are just one, but do not take that literally ,you might wanna look into the concept of divine dichotomy and understand both the formless and form/attributed aspect of our dear God.

I'll post one more message soon.
All I can say is "you are ready".
https://spiritlibrary.com/neale-dona...vine-dichotomy

Interesting..

Have you read Conversations with God? I did...many years ago...and they say you're only crazy when God talks back...we passed that point long ago.
Old 16-12-2018, 01:51 PM
Master
I wish I could get to have a decent talking session with Mahadev....but it usually goes like this whenever I receive darshan..

Me: *cries* " Oh WOW....So AWESOME.. TOTALLY amazing...I LOVE YOU!..You're here...oh wow..this is just SO cool...That blinding LIGHT...Now what did I want to ask you again? Oh, I forget and don't really care about anything except for this single moment"...suffice to say, I am the one doing most of the talking because I try not to contain my total heart explosion when it comes on.
Old 17-12-2018, 07:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
All I can say is "you are ready".

https://spiritlibrary.com/neale-dona...vine-dichotomy

Interesting..

Have you read Conversations with God? I did...many years ago...and they say you're only crazy when God talks back...we passed that point long ago.

"Have you read Conversations with God? I did...many years ago...and they say you're only crazy when God talks back...we passed that point long ago."

Oh ,Yes ,I have.What a brilliant book on metaphysics ,art of living ,love and evolution.

About talking to god ...

You know people talk about many life changing personal growth/development tools.... such as creative visualization etc.

Well one thing they forget is the tool of "radical open mindedness".It cannot be applied mindlessly everywhere, but if you can pace it correctly then that will create some huge growth in your life. So I do not really focus about when people call "crazy." "Mind is like a parachute ,it works best when it is open".

Also, thanks to you ,I can talk (indirectly) to Shiv ji as well.I have talked to Vishnu Ji in the past as well... not saying to brag but....what more can a small being like me ask from life ?

Last edited by captainamerica : 17-12-2018 at 04:35 PM.
Old 17-12-2018, 07:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I wish I could get to have a decent talking session with Mahadev....but it usually goes like this whenever I receive darshan..

Me: *cries* " Oh WOW....So AWESOME.. TOTALLY amazing...I LOVE YOU!..You're here...oh wow..this is just SO cool...That blinding LIGHT...Now what did I want to ask you again? Oh, I forget and don't really care about anything except for this single moment"...suffice to say, I am the one doing most of the talking because I try not to contain my total heart explosion when it comes on.

I am sure that lord Shiv ji will definitely fulfill your wish to talk to him face to face.

It is awesome that you get the darshan of the lord.

It also makes me exceedingly happy that you have evolved so far in the journey that you only care about the God and not anything he can give to you.For me it is like : "Lord I truly ...truly... love you ...I do NOT want anything in exchange for that love neither will I "sell/bribe" that love to get anything from you ....but keeping that in mind ... if you want to help me ...then here is the thing that I need help with..."
Old 17-12-2018, 09:35 PM
Deactivated Account

I did think about Moksha ,but have surrendered that to Krishna Ji.
Old 20-12-2018, 12:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janiegray
Hello people, I am writing this to tell all about my stress relief.
While I am an over working professional I deal with lot of stress in my day to day work, Many people suggested me to meditate every day for at least 15 minutes which I ended up doing less then 5 minutes, I could not even focus more than minutes.
To relief the stress and have a peace of mind one of my friend suggested me to try the SOS method early morning or while you go to sleep which really worked well for me. I know I cannot meditate for more then 5 minutes. but SOS method did a magic with in minutes. It is dramatically different, a Meditations fuse specific elements in music and tones. I suggest you to try this. (sosmethod.co)
I found it very helpfull.!
Great you found something that 'worked' for you. Being retired and so having lots of 'meditative' time-n-and-opportunity, I didn't download the (free) app. Glad yo shared it, because the way it is presented (on the web page), it strikes me it might 'work' for some others also.

High-Five, Janie!
Old 20-12-2018, 03:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Shivani Ji :-)

I have almost typed up the complete second post as mentioned before and will post it here soon.

I have a question ...If a person is offering me to give/grant me Vak siddhi then should I take it?

Obviously, that person is no fraud, not charging me any money whatsoever ...he cannot even use money as he is just a truth-seeking "wanderer" (he mostly lives in open areas and does his sadhna/tapasya ). He was even able to just look at me and read my thoughts and desires.

I understand that I can only say truth after that and not lie.

One advice that I got was I should get "Citta Suddhi" (the purity of intellect) before getting it. Can you also please tell me what does "citta suddhi" mean?

Last edited by captainamerica : 20-12-2018 at 06:45 PM.
Old 20-12-2018, 10:59 PM
Master
Is getting siddhis very important to you?
Old 21-12-2018, 06:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Is getting siddhis very important to you?

No,not even a bit.
No siddhi compares even a little bit to my God.

That being said ,I already have a few entry level siddhis that I had since childhood, so I do not really mind them.I think it is part of the path that my soul chose even before I was born.

One baba ji told me that you should focus more on spiritual growth but he also said that siddhis are not really a problem ,just accept as you receive them and never ever make the mistake of getting attached to them,as long as you do this then your future god realization is guaranteed(which is the goal after all). I have already been following this wisdom a lot as I had a few minor siddhis since childhood.

Last edited by captainamerica : 21-12-2018 at 09:37 AM.
Old 21-12-2018, 09:38 AM
Deactivated Account

I was also thinking that maybe I can make the best of this opportunity "unselfishly" and get another siddhi instead of vak siddhi from him , maybe like a minor healing siddhi which I can use to occasionally treat others physically and maybe remove their negative emotional blocks from their subconscious (for free, of course)

...not really sure ...I'll think more about it.