Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 06-10-2018, 07:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Is this a sign, should I worry?

A couple of days ago I was standing in the street and I heard the screech of car tyres. I looked around and saw a guy walking across the road talking on his phone. He wasn't paying attention and nearly got run over by a car. The car driver went mad shouting at the pedestrian, he just apologised and carried on talking on his phone.

Last night I was running along the pavement and a guy came walking in the opposite direction drinking alcohol.
Seconds after I passed him again I heard the screech of tyres. I looked back and same thing, he walked in front of a car nearly getting run over.

Normally I would just take no notice, but having had lots and lots of synchronicity over the last 6 months It got me thinking?
Old 06-10-2018, 07:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo
A couple of days ago I was standing in the street and I heard the screech of car tyres. I looked around and saw a guy walking across the road talking on his phone. He wasn't paying attention and nearly got run over by a car. The car driver went mad shouting at the pedestrian, he just apologised and carried on talking on his phone.

Last night I was running along the pavement and a guy came walking in the opposite direction drinking alcohol.
Seconds after I passed him again I heard the screech of tyres. I looked back and same thing, he walked in front of a car nearly getting run over.

Normally I would just take no notice, but having had lots and lots of synchronicity over the last 6 months It got me thinking?

Maybe you should change your neighborhood? Too many careless people.
Old 06-10-2018, 07:03 PM
irisa

Hi Ricardo,

i can see why this gives you the feeling of signs/synchronicity. I wouldn't know if it is. Sometimes the answer comes much later. What does it tell you?

Once i was walking up a stairs somewhere outside in the center of a town. While going up i all of a sudden i started feeling pretty frightened. I even told my friend about the sudden fright...it made me laugh. Why would i be so scared on a stairs. A couple of weeks later i saw on the news that the stairs had collapsed with people on it...wow, that gave me goosebumps. But i wouldn't know right now what i would do if i felt something like that i again…

Maybe it is showing that you are becoming more and more aware...more finetuned...
Old 06-10-2018, 08:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
Hi Ricardo,

i can see why this gives you the feeling of signs/synchronicity. I wouldn't know if it is. Sometimes the answer comes much later. What does it tell you?

Once i was walking up a stairs somewhere outside in the center of a town. While going up i all of a sudden i started feeling pretty frightened. I even told my friend about the sudden fright...it made me laugh. Why would i be so scared on a stairs. A couple of weeks later i saw on the news that the stairs had collapsed with people on it...wow, that gave me goosebumps. But i wouldn't know right now what i would do if i felt something like that i again…

Maybe it is showing that you are becoming more and more aware...more finetuned...

I think if it's a message, it's maybe telling me to stop wasting my time on my phone, and stop drinking alcohol.
I haven't got a drinking problem but I think it best I cut out alcohol all together. I've been through a tough period the last few years, and I've been wasting a lot of my time and money on dating sites trying to change my circumstances by meeting someone. Sadly not a great deal of success there. I've actually gone off the idea of relationship now, but I have developed this bad habit of looking at pointless junk on the internet in my lunch breaks.

Earlier in the year someone insulted me on the internet, I was very offended and indulged the person by retaliating. I was standing in shop waiting to be served and I was thinking about this person and carrying on with the game playing. Anyway, whilst standing there I heard someone say in a raised voice "STOP PLAYING THE GAME" i looked around and saw a guy standing there behind me looking down at his phone. Without even looking at me, he turned around and walked off. Ha, I most definitely took that as a message.

Wow, that's definitely cool about the stairs. Hopefully no one was seriously hurt.
Old 06-10-2018, 08:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
Hi Ricardo,

I think if it's a message, it's maybe telling me to stop wasting my time on my phone, and stop drinking alcohol.
I haven't got a drinking problem but I think it best I cut out alcohol all together. I've been through a tough period the last few years, and I've been wasting a lot of my time and money on dating sites trying to change my circumstances by meeting someone. Sadly not a great deal of success there. I've actually gone off the idea of relationship now, but I have developed this bad habit of looking at pointless junk on the internet in my lunch breaks.

Earlier in the year someone insulted me on the internet, I was very offended and indulged the person by retaliating. I was standing in shop waiting to be served and I was thinking about this person and carrying on with the game playing. Anyway, whilst standing there I heard someone say in a raised voice "STOP PLAYING THE GAME" i looked around and saw a guy standing there behind me looking down at his phone. Without even looking at me, he turned around and walked off. Ha, I most definitely took that as a message.

Wow, that's definitely cool about the stairs. Hopefully no one was seriously hurt.
Old 06-10-2018, 09:03 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Maybe you should change your neighborhood? Too many careless people.

One incident was in my neighbourhood, the other one was 40 miles away whilst at work
Old 06-10-2018, 09:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Anyway, whilst standing there I heard someone say in a raised voice "STOP PLAYING THE GAME" i looked around and saw a guy standing there behind me looking down at his phone. Without even looking at me, he turned around and walked off. Ha, I most definitely took that as a message.

after all you said, personally, i think they think you are zoning out and not paying attention to what is going on. If I remember right you also said on the dream board you were trying to ignore the kundalini or whatever experience that you had?
Old 06-10-2018, 09:22 PM
Master

Quote:
... I was standing in shop waiting to be served and I was thinking about this person and carrying on with the game playing. Anyway, whilst standing there I heard someone say in a raised voice "STOP PLAYING THE GAME" i looked around and saw a guy standing there behind me looking down at his phone. Without even looking at me, he turned around and walked off. ...

That reminds of the cell phone conversation in the restroom stall ...
Old 06-10-2018, 09:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
after all you said, personally, i think they think you are zoning out and not paying attention to what is going on. If I remember right you also said on the dream board you were trying to ignore the kundalini or whatever experience that you had?

Yes I'm very much paying attention. I've stopped playing games with the person, I will not go there again. Yes I'm trying to ignore the kundalini because I've been struggling heavely. I've been struggling with very simple stuff like counting money and cleaning up after myself since all this has happened. I'm trying to get back to where I was before all this, yet I wasn't in a great place before all this, in fact I was in a terrible place. I want change and I want it bad, but I am worried. Saying That, I was an anxious nervous wreck most days. I don't feel a feel anxiety like I use to, I feel much better communicating with people.
Old 06-10-2018, 09:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

Ha ha, great