Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 21-09-2018, 02:13 AM
Experiencer
David Willcock & Cosmic Disclosure??? Anyone know the truth?

Does anyone in here have any idea of the "truth" in what happened to the host of Cosmic Disclosure???? David Willcock?
I am trying to understand what happened to him because it seems that George Noory has been put in his seat as host of this show, which was always one of my favorite to watch. It is not that I don't like George or think he is a good host because I have watched his shows before as well. But it is just that David had a certain finesse about how he would engage in his interviews and had a tremendous grasp on the subjects with an intricate line of questioning. As one blogger put it in a post on Gaia...."George is good on his own shows but on C.D. he more or less comes across as an inquisitive wide eyed child sitting around the campfire waiting for the story teller to delve into the next ghost story whereas David truly carried the line of questioning". What I also notice is that Emery Smith is much more animated in his answers when George is interviewing him, almost as though the powers that be at Gaia Tv know that Emery needs to help carry George somewhat to make up for Davids loss and the fans displeasure.

I am not understanding why they removed David. They have a spokeperson on the Gaia blogs who is now censoring what people are asking and telling them David is now gone and they wish him well. I feel something is not right and I smell something fishy with this. My gut tells me there is more they are not saying in why David is gone. My mind is going over many different scenarios in what could've happened in the reasoning for his departure. He made that show as far as I'm concerned. I like George on beyond belief but after having David on C.D. for so long he can't fill his shoes in the same manner. Anyone have any idea what happened or can fill me in. I know there is wayyyyyy more than what is being said within the blogs and now it seems they are censoring the backlash from the fans by not listing anything they post because they all want David back or to know more on the truth. Please post if you have any inside info or private message me. This was a great show and I'm pretty upset with Gaia for this change.
Old 21-09-2018, 08:08 AM
Master
From what I know, David quit Gaia TV. And from what I have read, he felt the administration in Gaia tried to normalise Satanism in his view.

A letter from within Gaia was leaked to the public, which was Davids letter of resignation. David himself never commented on his resignation up to now.

And I don't think he will.
Old 05-10-2018, 08:49 PM
Ascender

David quit, look it up on YouTube. Various people have read his resignation letter. He states that the CEO is a Luciferin. Gaia also put David's commentary on another Gaia show, which pushed the Luciferin agenda. The show was called "Ancient Civilizations". David was upset that his commentary was edited into the show to make it appear as though he agreed with these Luciferin ideas.

Also look up Patty Greer and what Gaia did to her. The channel is sueing her for 1 million dollars for reading David's letter online, as well as some emails she received from a group of Gaia employees called GEM, who also are upset about how they were treated while working at the channel. They seem to back up David's claims. You can find her on on a YouTube channel hosted by Alfred Lampremont.

Personally I will miss David's show "Wisdom Teachings", it blew my mind a lot. And no, I don't think David will ever publically comment any more than he has on his blog.
Old 09-10-2018, 05:01 AM
Master
Do you want to know the truth?

It is because David Willcock is forever making "Doomsday predictions" which just never eventuate, and he has been finally caught out on it...He just has a bad reputation...along with Georgio Tsoukalos...nobody books them for gigs anymore.

I'd love to have $1 for every time David gave a date for Nibiru wiping us all out...that came and went...and came and went.

Everybody just had enough and got fed up... seriously.
Old 09-10-2018, 05:57 AM
Master
You must mistake David with someone else, I know David from the late 90th when he had a Yahoo message board, and never heard him mentioning the Nibiru or anyone wiping out the human race.

Seriously
Old 09-10-2018, 06:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
You must mistake David with someone else, I know David from the late 90th when he had a Yahoo message board, and never heard him mentioning the Nibiru or anyone wiping out the human race.

Seriously
As a huge fan of Ancient Aliens and also being a fan of Graham Hancock and Eric Von Daniken....I pretty much know David Willcock when I see him.

But you don't have to take MY word for it...A simple Google and/or YouTube search using the terms 'David Willcock + Nibiru' will yield hundreds of results...watch them all...I know I have...As well as watching every episode of his series "Disclosure" usually followed up with stuff by Jordan Peterson on him..

Do your conspiracy theory homework please... let's just say that doing this is a HUGE hobby of mine...So links and qoutes can be provided on request.
Old 09-10-2018, 09:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
As a huge fan of Ancient Aliens and also being a fan of Graham Hancock and Eric Von Daniken....I pretty much know David Willcock when I see him.

But you don't have to take MY word for it...A simple Google and/or YouTube search using the terms 'David Willcock + Nibiru' will yield hundreds of results...watch them all...I know I have...As well as watching every episode of his series "Disclosure" usually followed up with stuff by Jordan Peterson on him..

Do your conspiracy theory homework please... let's just say that doing this is a HUGE hobby of mine...So links and qoutes can be provided on request.

You see, it is easy to scan anyone for, who and what they are, where they come from, their intent in this reality, with it their level of integrity.
I know who David Wilcock is and I know who you are, or anyone else, almost anyone else.
Be well
Old 09-10-2018, 08:08 AM
Master
As an addendum..If anybody would like a version that is much closer to the truth, please allow me to recommend Michael Cremo, David Hatcher Childress and Robert Schoch ...

Anyway..enough of that for now.
Old 13-10-2018, 07:44 AM
Ascender

Eric Von Daniken is a promoter of Lucifer as the good guy/ light bearer. He also just plain gives me the creeps. This is the break that happened with David Wilcock and Gaia/ others such as Von Daniken. Graham Hancock is also noted in David's letter as believing in Lucifer as the light bearer. I'm not sure about Hancock, I have always liked his work. According to the letter, their long term friendship has ended over this. Ancient Aliens also promotes this in later seasons.
David doesn't make doom predictions, he talks about the end of the age and ascension. I watched the entire series of Wisdom Teachings and he never mentioned Nibiru. The way he talks about it though, is very positive.

That's not to say that DW is 100% right about everything, nobody is. The most anyone can have is pieces of the puzzle. The best way to get close to the truth is to listen to lots of differing opinions and piece it together. But I doubt any layperson can have the whole truth at this point.
David strikes me as a good guy, that's not to say though that he couldn't have been mislead at times by people or even entities. Negative entities can pose as positive and be very convincing. He also lived in Malibu until recently and Malibu has a portal under it which entities pass through, most negative as I understand. Lots of negative stuff happens in Malibu, lots of suicides, etc. Malibu appears to be influenced by negative forces. But David seems to be on a high vibration and quite positive to me.

As for Gaia TV, probably best not to support them and watch what you watch on it. Lots of allegations against the CEO and how he treats woman that work for him too.
Old 15-10-2018, 02:38 AM
Master
I guess much of this just verifies that I live in a parallel dimension...it is TRUE!

The number of times that I see things on the internet...even verify those things by providing links and yet, those links do not appear to others living in whatever dimension it is they live in, but it certainly isn't mine.

I hear things and see things nobody else can...but the stupid thing is, in my reality, there also exists an SF forum and an Internet...and they even show Ancient Aliens....but it is totally different to the one shown in the reality where everybody else lives...and if I try and quote somebody as saying something directly from the show, other people can't see it...quantum physics and the laws thereof are funny that way.

Don't worry, it also happens with speeches given by politicians...they can say things, I can record them saying it, but a person who does not believe they said it, won't be able to even physically hear the recording, no matter what volume I apply...they will simply say "I cannot hear anything" when I definitely can...like I said before, it is a 'parallel dimension' and I am forever on the lookout for beings residing within it that I can talk to.