Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-06-2019, 05:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 I'm Positive I've Met My Twin Flame For Reals This Time

So back in September of last year I met my twin flame, my living situation at the time was less than ideal and was looking for rooms on craigslist when I came across the room that i'm currently living in but passed over it multiple times because I thought I would never be able to afford it because it was out my price range at the time so i just kept looking when out of nowhere my twin who was renting out the room I kept avoiding contacted me and asked if was interested in coming to look at the room so with out hesitation I said yes (partly because it was coming down to the wire and if i didn't find a place I was gonna have to move back in with my mom). So I went to go look at the room and meet my twin flame which just so happened to be right down the street from were I was living at the time and when i got there and she opened the door I got a weird since of deja vu like we had met before, after she showed me the room we talked for a minute and I told her a little about myself and she told me about why the roommate that had lived in the room before me had to move out. Normally I'm quite shy around people I don't know until I get to know them but with my twin I felt like i could just relax and be me (I was still felt a little nervous but that was mostly because I was afraid that it was gonna be another one of those "I have other people lined up to look at the room so I'll give you a call if i choose you" and never get a call back situations), then before i left even though we technically barely knew each other at the time she showed that she already cared about me by telling me to be careful getting home because it was dark out and i had to walk back home (she's a nurse so she couldn't show the room until she got home which was at night). then when i got back home she texted me and we talked for a minute (mostly about the lease and background check stuff). Then about a month after i moved in we started texting each other off and on (she had a boyfriend at time) and it wasn't until around Christmas that we really started talking, we learned so much about each other in one night, I found out that we've lived in an extremely close vicinity of each other throughout our lives and didn't even realize it, our childhoods were similar and she was born the same year as my brother. After that we really started talking and texting each other, she would text me about how crazy her day was at work and then after the other roommate we had living here at the time left us high and dry we became even closer like best friends. We can talk about anything and everything under the sun for hours on end and I even told her one night that after having to move so many times I finally felt like I was living in a place without stress and drama and finally felt free to be me, also after my grandma passed away it left a huge void in me but ever since we met i feel like she fills that void. She has gone out of her way and helped me so much and while we might not be together yet (I'm currently afraid of telling her how I feel at the moment because we live together and I don't want to risk making things awkward) when I think about the future at this point she's the only one I can imagine spending the rest of my life with. I did have quite the scare a little over a month ago though because she texted me saying that a year from now she might be moving away with her boyfriend which really upset me and I couldn't comprehend how we had gotten so close only for her to get back with her ex, but then i realized what had happened, we mirrored each other (as twin flames typically do) because at the same time she got back with her ex I stupidly started having feelings for one of my coworkers, but ever since I realized what had happened and stopped having thoughts about dating other women and only thinking about being with my twin she hasn't mentioned anything about her boyfriend or moving since then. Recently I've been getting more synchronicitys especially when i'm in doubt about the connection like number sequences like 11:11, 12:14 (my birthday), 2:22 and 12:34. I don't know what the future is gonna hold for us but i'm honestly excited about getting through whatever challenges the universe throws our way.
Old 17-06-2019, 12:26 PM
Ascender

Ha ha ha

Your story reminds me of a girl that wants to do nothing more than hurt me and or cause me grief. Also, this reminds me of her incessant need to troll me!

I cant answer your question other than paragraphs would help.
Old 17-06-2019, 01:15 PM
Experiencer
It’s a lovely story truely it is, but I’m afraid everyone out there is looking for a Twinflame when the reality is is that it is extremely rare & only estimated 1% of those on earth have a twin here.

If she were really your twin, even a catalyst, then at least some of the following would have occurred, 1 or both if you would have run from the connection, quite literally you would have thrown your head back into the wall when you made eye contact, your third eye would open & you would have telepathy with her & be able to see or hear her when not there, your heart chakra would explode & you would feel the deepest love, you had never dreamt imaginable, your kundalini would rise, you would have shared dreams, you may even have physically seen yourself when you looked at her, as if she wasn’t there & you were looking in a mirror, the list could go on & on, what you describe is a nice connection, but not a Twinflame
Old 17-06-2019, 02:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
It’s a lovely story truely it is, but I’m afraid everyone out there is looking for a Twinflame when the reality is is that it is extremely rare & only estimated 1% of those on earth have a twin here.

If she were really your twin, even a catalyst, then at least some of the following would have occurred, 1 or both if you would have run from the connection, quite literally you would have thrown your head back into the wall when you made eye contact, your third eye would open & you would have telepathy with her & be able to see or hear her when not there, your heart chakra would explode & you would feel the deepest love, you had never dreamt imaginable, your kundalini would rise, you would have shared dreams, you may even have physically seen yourself when you looked at her, as if she wasn’t there & you were looking in a mirror, the list could go on & on, what you describe is a nice connection, but not a Twinflame
I agree with you on the first part, very much so. It's what I've been trying to convey for a few years, but no one wants to hear it of course.

The second part... You seem so stuck on the signs that some person (bleep knows who) came up with in some point of time. Those signs have been going around for years, not sure how old this list is.
But the thing is, people evolve as we continue through the transition from the Age of Pisces to Aquarius, and I feel these things aren't a status quo either.
Plus, there can be variations.
There are people who have Kundalini rising without ever meeting their Twin Flame. There are people who have their spiritual awakening when single and/or not with their Twin Flame.
The other things can also be deceptive. I've had strong telepathy with a partner who definitely wasn't my Twin Flame. I doubt it was a high SM connection even. Yet, we still had that for whatever reason.
It likely had more to do with me being unbelievably sensitive & intuitive, and at the time not having solid boundaries nor was I shielded etc. I tended to reach out with my energy -which of course also exhausted me- but I'm almost convinced this is why I picked up thoughts.
There have been moments where he picked up mine, but he also had very strong spiritual powers.
Yet, we were not Twin Flames.

The other things... I've not ever 'seen' or 'heard' him when he was not with me. I did however feel him, and believe it or not, that was almost tangible. It was as if I could literally touch him or he was literally touching me. He had the same thing.
We often did have similar ideas or thoughts when not together. So likely that was transmitted telepathically, but even though I am quite advanced spiritually, I did not consciously pick that up as in knowing he was thinking it as well. We accidentally found out by talking about things on the phone, then the other reacting "Hey, I was thinking of doing that too!"

The heart energy I do agree on.
The immediate running away from them as soon as you see them, not at all! No offense, but that is utter nonsense.
People may withdraw eventually yes, when they begin to realize how deep the connection is. Not right away.
The moment of meeting is the exact opposite even: it is the most wonderful and joyful thing that has ever happened to you! You feel on top of the world, home, time seems to stand still, and those feelings last for quite some time as well.
This is NOTHING like normal love/falling in love. This is indescribable. 'Normal" in love is also great, but this is seriously on a whole differently level. It is truly Divine.

Someone on here once posted a list of signs approx 1,5 yrs ago, not the usual stuff. It was quite the extensive list. It was the closest thing I've seen so far that actually makes sense.
There were a number of things in there that made me feel "YESSS! You nailed it!" Now if only I could remember who posted it

Old 18-06-2019, 01:07 AM
Experiencer
All the signs I stated above, are from what I myself have experienced personally

And yes I also once had a Soulmate who caused my kundalini to rise & heart chakra to ache, confused as a Twinflame in the past.

Old 18-06-2019, 05:52 PM
Guide
If you used paragraphs and more punctuation maybe I could read your post. I think, based on the first few sentences and the last two that you are too young (or young minded) to be making plans to spend the rest of your life with someone. I suspect you are not communicating your thoughts and feelings to this woman and she is just living her life without thinking about you. Were you asking for advice or just telling your story? I can't tell.