Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-06-2019, 10:05 PM
Master
To make it easy

I will try to make things easy for those in separation as i am also.
Think like this.

Souls
are always together and united. Souls are linked to one another. You are one with your twin or soulmate. Souls = Unconditional Love
Together for centurys, eons, galaxy´s you name it.

3D Life We have

* Have personality
* Duality
* Mindset
* Addictions
* Habits
* Challanges
* Free will
* Other companions, you have an oportunity to give and receive love to another individual in need.
* Karma to be fullfield
* A chance to transform Karma in Dharma and live only in Dharma.
* A chance to evolve, grow and learn so you can have much more easy life in the next life.

You fill the rest.
Don´t make it complicated. Souls are always together.

Hugs and love to you all and let it be. If it´s meant to be will be.

Old 09-06-2019, 10:18 PM
Master
To make it easy...
Accept that it's over. Do what you normally do after a breakup: heal.
Stop watching and reading and talking about TF non-stop as this will only drag things up.
Focus on other things you have, do those, find happiness in that, even if it's just small bits of joy at first.
It will lessen, like it always does.
Sure you have a connection, doesn't have to rule and ruin your life.
Cut the cords & connection on the 3D. The higher connection will remain, but that won't interfere with your life.
Keeping the 3D ones intact by thinking, talking, reading, watching etc things on TF WILL interfere with your life. Just like it does when you keep focusing on any ex lover does. It's not that different but you have to sever the 3D cords.
People always act as victims, feeling sorry for themselves, blaming the other.
Take responsibility. You have a choice. Simply accept it is over, decide you want to heal and be happy again.
It can be done, and yes it takes a bit of time. But I did it, so others can as well. But you have to want it, accept it, want to be happy again.
Old 09-06-2019, 10:46 PM
Master
That´s very true FairyCrystal.
Thanks for sharing your view. Hugs to you <3
Old 10-06-2019, 01:45 PM
Master
What also helps tremendously, and I got this from one of Judy Hall's Crystal Prescriptions, is going into your heart space, visualize it as if it's a real place, a temple. Then see if there's part of your heart that is darker or inaccessible or something and see who is holding that part of your heart.
This does NOT have to be malicious in any way. I also found a dome in my heart temple that I couldn't get to and was held by my TF ex. For some reason he maybe found it difficult to let go or something, wanting to hold on to part of me. I reclaimed it, healed it and coloured it the same as the rest of my heart temple.
It does help to let go and cut cords, and reclaim your heart and your life.

But again, this only helps and works if you want to let go and move on in life. If you don't, it won't do anything much.