Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 11-12-2016, 12:16 PM
Master
From wisdom comes freedom from obstructions.

From giving comes wealth,
From discipline comes happiness,
From patience come attractive forms,
From effort comes the fulfilment of wishes,
From concentration comes peace,
And from wisdom comes freedom from obstructions.

When our mind is free from the turbulence of distracting conceptions it becomes calm and smooth. When we are enjoying internal peace and happiness our craving for external sources of pleasure naturally declines and it is easy to remain content. -Geshe Kelsang Gyatso from The nature and power of the mind.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 11-12-2016, 03:17 PM
Suspended
Sorry double post.
Old 11-12-2016, 03:19 PM
Suspended
Wisdom and success .

Hey naturesflow,

Wisdom is always the reason to be/have success. But wisdom is born to be attached to a person and is uncontrollably by any person. Sometimes we called this types of people genius or as "god-like"in general.

Even so sometimes success may depends on luck despite of technical factor and other reason. Sometimes a personal outlook or mindset may cause a mighty change to the reason to success. Or by persistent and endurance also is the main factors to reach one's goal. Maybe fate can play a big role to become a successful person. And hard working or striving to find ways may result to success.

So to be success is quite unparalleled to the true reality of the world. Many factors and many reasons sum up to the result. Can it be/have the turning of the tide that following file of success that's the reason my friends purely form Gods asking me just asking me few seconds ago? And how? They know their body limitations and want to be success. But I give them no answer. So anyone here know the answer may tell them or others some methods. Thank you.
Old 11-12-2016, 08:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Wisdom and success .

Hey naturesflow,
Quote:
Wisdom is always the reason to be/have success. But wisdom is born to be attached to a person and is uncontrollably by any person. Sometimes we called this types of people genius or as "god-like"in general.

Even so sometimes success may depends on luck despite of technical factor and other reason. Sometimes a personal outlook or mindset may cause a mighty change to the reason to success. Or by persistent and endurance also is the main factors to reach one's goal. Maybe fate can play a big role to become a successful person. And hard working or striving to find ways may result to success.

So to be success is quite unparalleled to the true reality of the world. Many factors and many reasons sum up to the result. Can it be/have the turning of the tide that following file of success that's the reason my friends purely form Gods asking me just asking me few seconds ago? And how? They know their body limitations and want to be success. But I give them no answer. So anyone here know the answer may tell them or others some methods. Thank you.

Thanks Jeremy for sharing your view on this. As you show there are many ways to define success and that too is wisdom.

I think it comes back to our focus and where we are looking through the eyes of wisdom related to a whole host, of our own experiences and understandings, that then opens that focus. So for me the wisdom in my own emptiness means that the inclusiveness of life's awareness that brought me here, create a window of wisdom's view in what remains, which is really just the clarity of awareness of what was, is and can be. Wisdom in this light I suppose, becomes just "a clarity of your own vision" and that for me could relate as the outcome of success in living a life more grounded in success of being more clear as yourself and what you want to be doing. So for me in this view, there is no limitation because clarity in wisdom will lead me anyway..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder