Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 25-11-2017, 02:52 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firetastic
Is science getting closer to proving the afterlife or not? Will there be a tool that they can use to prove there is an afterlife? I'm not a sciency person but would love to find hard evidence for all the sceptics out there that there is more to this life than meets the eye literally.

Your thoughts please.

You may only find such evidence on your own ....... Any Scientist may also discover this on his/her own , as a Brain surgeon did a few years back "Proof Of Heaven" ......still it will not be accepted by those who have NOT experienced it and do not have the comprehension to understand it.

Will there be a tool to prove it?? Perhaps ..... but not a mechanical tool . YOU may be that tool! not your "person/ego identity" .......but the hidden identity you may one day uncover. Its a Vibrational thing ....... the Healer is the Divine , the one ALIGNED with the Healer Divine can conduct that Energy Vibration to others. So why not the same via raising a Vibration in Self (No Self) in which you FLUSH momentarily ego identity OUT of Self and thus another~! The Veil Drops and the afterlife can be perceived ~
Old 25-11-2017, 05:18 PM
Pathfinder

There is a "demonstration" using a pendulum that to me demonstrates the "presence", belonging to someone who has "passed on".
The demonstration involved holding and letting a pendulum hang down and asking questions, directed at whatever energy is controlling the pendulum.
The direction of the pendulum rotation means either yes or no to the questions asked.
I have had great success at this even proving to people which is the marked card from three covered cards.
This to me proves that life in the form of energy exists, as there is no way that I could control the pendulum myself. It is I suppose possible that I am picking up the energy from one of the other living persons in the room but you would have to conduct a "blind" experiment to prove it.
I would not recommend doing this on your own as a lot of sense is involved and it is too easy to get "drawn in". Any such experiment should be done in the company of trained and sensible people who can step in if things get out of hand.
Old 26-11-2017, 01:57 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver
It seem that what you say is how I see our true Self, my experience beyond the mind was an awakening I had, in the awakening I experienced all that there is, all was One. We are all One in Consciousness, or the Source, the mind body arises from the Source and when it dies the Source is still there, it hasn't gone anywhere, this is my experience.
I easily agree.. so what we're involved in right now is something of a slice of this Oneness. We are currently an expression of an aspect of such wholeness. This is indeed a legitimate, soul related experience, to be present in the forms that we are.

Our soul-ness is forever while our presence in this form is a comparatively short process. What we're doing right now is unique. We have wrapped ourselves with-in a physically formed composite of both experience and perception. We are "physically realized" to the point of compete immersion.

How can that not be amazing?

So while here, look around. Observe and absorb. If we long for our "source" while embedded within this 'expression of reality' we loose focus on the uniqueness of our surroundings. We define it dismissively and loose focus on alignment. This "is" a spiritual experience. It's tactile in a way that's hard to experience otherwise. Our soul is doing this specifically for the exposure it provides.

The value is not in what beliefs that are generated, but in the simple physical act of being present and engaged. Heaven can wait.. it'll be there as soon as we're done here.. :)
Old 26-11-2017, 11:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
I easily agree.. so what we're involved in right now is something of a slice of this Oneness. We are currently an expression of an aspect of such wholeness. This is indeed a legitimate, soul related experience, to be present in the forms that we are.

Our soul-ness is forever while our presence in this form is a comparatively short process. What we're doing right now is unique. We have wrapped ourselves with-in a physically formed composite of both experience and perception. We are "physically realized" to the point of compete immersion.

How can that not be amazing?

So while here, look around. Observe and absorb. If we long for our "source" while embedded within this 'expression of reality' we loose focus on the uniqueness of our surroundings. We define it dismissively and loose focus on alignment. This "is" a spiritual experience. It's tactile in a way that's hard to experience otherwise. Our soul is doing this specifically for the exposure it provides.

The value is not in what beliefs that are generated, but in the simple physical act of being present and engaged. Heaven can wait.. it'll be there as soon as we're done here.. :)
I agree with most of that, but why wait for heaven when its here and Now.
Old 27-11-2017, 12:12 AM
Administrator
Will science ever be able to prove the afterlife?
Is science getting closer to proving the afterlife or not? Will there be a tool that they can use to prove there is an afterlife? I'm not a sciency person but would love to find hard evidence for all the sceptics out there that there is more to this life than meets the eye literally.

Your thoughts please.

Hello

No matter what we feel we prove or disprove in the realms of science and or spirituality we can always *** one small word to it "why". That ever present word that adds questions to what we feel is solid in proof. Or that "what if" factor that opens more doors to different trains of thought.

We talk of things or places like Heaven and Hell, of Light and Dark and Good and Evil but life is what we make it.

Lynn