Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-04-2012, 11:39 PM
res

I hope i didnt offend you haoma. This thread is all the better for you being a part of it.
will do rena.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:40 AM
Yamah

"Have you ever experienced expansion?"
Of course! I don't think I would have been able to explain it without having experienced it. I never expanded to the scale of my teacher... most I got was maybe 10 feet in every direction while meditating or 4-5 feet while walking around. It's interesting to see how people react to you - ignorants will just walk right by you while the semi-aware will either pause as they walk by or subconsciously walk around your expanded body. I've been training in Energy Work for about 10 years now and I'd say I'm at a high intermediate level. I'm even working on a book to explain Energy work lol... I posted a couple chapters (Shielding and Basic Tools) in the Energy Work forum.

The thing with energy is that a lot of the time when you succeed by accident you can't ever reproduce it consciously. It's just like a sudden insight that tells you 'this is something you are able to do', but then you need to work and train to be able to do it consciously. One of my teachers said it's like God planting one corner of a garden and then telling you 'plant the rest'. So don't expect it to just happen again... come at it from a different direction and work at it.

"though i agree that Yamah has a way with words."
aww *blush*
Old 12-04-2012, 08:20 PM
higherself

aura expansion? I do not know except if it is accompanied with true DNA activation which occurs only as a result of karma transmutation.
Old 13-04-2012, 12:15 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamah
"Have you ever experienced expansion?"
Of course! I don't think I would have been able to explain it without having experienced it. I never expanded to the scale of my teacher... most I got was maybe 10 feet in every direction while meditating or 4-5 feet while walking around. It's interesting to see how people react to you - ignorants will just walk right by you while the semi-aware will either pause as they walk by or subconsciously walk around your expanded body. I've been training in Energy Work for about 10 years now and I'd say I'm at a high intermediate level. I'm even working on a book to explain Energy work lol... I posted a couple chapters (Shielding and Basic Tools) in the Energy Work forum.

The thing with energy is that a lot of the time when you succeed by accident you can't ever reproduce it consciously. It's just like a sudden insight that tells you 'this is something you are able to do', but then you need to work and train to be able to do it consciously. One of my teachers said it's like God planting one corner of a garden and then telling you 'plant the rest'. So don't expect it to just happen again... come at it from a different direction and work at it.

"though i agree that Yamah has a way with words."
aww *blush*

It was back in 1998 that i first starting training though i dont feel that time is any indication of how much a person has learnt. In 14 years i may only have learnt what you have in one year. I do feel i had great teachers and i do pretty well at keeping up with others in these areas.

Its hard for me answer if i have experienced expansion as there are many applications for it to be used. The cirlce i study with is very comprehensive when it comes to the three bodies and i have spent some time using the different methods. I dont believe i have ever expanded my aura or if it is even possible or needed. I have experienced expanding my psychical and noetical bodies though. There is also a method in reiki where you can expand you psychical hand to reach into the psychical body of a client. When i have done this the person jerked as they felt it when i grabbed at the affected areas, but i never physically touched them. There is also an excercise where you consciously expand to cover an area that i have practiced.

I can relate to your interactive experiences with passers by. Not only did they pause as they passed me but complete strangers would stop and tell me their deep woes. There was not even time for a hello or my name is jim, they just let it out. I heard this voice one day say" i dont like my job". I turned around and it was santa in his christmas suit from the shopping mall and he proceeded to lay it on me...lol. It was hard to keep a straight face . I have to make a conscious effort to withdraw at times.

Ill check out your threads and if you like you can tell me what you think about the excercises i put up for Rena.
Old 14-04-2012, 11:01 AM
res

Sorry i took so long Rena. I have been preoccupied by other things.

Old 14-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Yamah

yeah... um... so from the perspective whith which I approach energy work all that was stated in your book is incongruous.

Firstly, he is confusing, as I have mentioned before, the auric field with the energy body. Or the energy body with the etheric soul. Either way he is mixing concepts. Only the faintest of faint layers of the auric field (8+) extends beyond 10 feet. And those layers are so far removed that they interact very little with the physical world. You can't see those layers for one, no matter how refined your sight is.

Secondly, the meditation guide coming afterwards is long and pointless. It uses specifically specific imagery where it is unneccessary and describes in detail things which don't need to be. It sounds like a concretized tradition (one whose colour system i find strage) which is meant to mold the mind and soul to a single way of thinking. Christian Hermetics by the looks of it. Which is a field of spirituality which I strive to stay away from.
Old 15-04-2012, 07:20 AM
res

What instrument did you use to measure the auric field Yamah? It must be amazing technology to convince you 100% that you have factual truth to share.
Old 16-04-2012, 11:30 AM
Yamah

I used something more reliable than words in a strange book.
Old 17-04-2012, 11:33 PM
res

That sounds very interesting. What is it called?