Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-10-2015, 07:34 PM
spelevinken

Death in the sunbed

Hello!

I was lying in the sunbed, and somehow I decided to do a countdown, like saying inside to myself: "In 5 minutes I''ll die..."
"In 4 minutes and 30 seconds I'll die"
"In 4 minutes I'll die.."
Etc. like that, till I got to the one minute mark, where I now kept counting seconds: "59, 58, 57..."..

At the beginning, I didn't really think much about what I was going to experience, I believe there wasn't really any expectation at all.. But, as I got closer to "0.." , like when I got to 50 seconds, 49, 48, I did feel my pulse, and it was gradually getting more intense, as I approached the 10 second mark, my heart was breathing heavily, hell, my heart is even beating as I'm writing this.

And so, when I eventually approached 0: "5, 4, 3, 2, 1.. 0".. Suddenly everything just exploded. My heart started beating furiously, my eyes started blinking, my whole body felt like it was twisting and curling, trembling, shaking, all and everything at once. Inside I was like: "what the hell, ok.. just let it come, accept it, don't resist, this is good.. ".. All in all I felt like this was something big, anyway something I had never ever experienced, and it was SO powerfull.. And here comes the thing; I did eventually resist, I think, at the back of my head.. as I started to actually become afraid.. And one of the reasons, actually the only one I can recollect, is that I remember to have read about this "kundalini energy", anyway I dont know much about it, other than that I remember having read that "awakening this" (something I didnt really know if I believed in, anyway..) could be very dangerous to do by yourself without the proper knowledge and stuff like that.

I basically lost all controll, and the more I just kept on "accepting it", the more furiously the shaking and trembling became. The whole thing lasted maybe 10, 15 minutes. I remember looking at my hands afterwards, they were completely twisted.. it was so weird.

Having experienced this, I find it both amazingly fascinating, but also pretty damn scary. I felt like it could actually kill me, and that was why I somehow "made it stop" at the end of the day.

I have no idea what actually happened in that sunbed, was this the "so called " kundalini? Because if it was, and I dont know what it is.. I'm kind of afraid to proceed, having read that it could kill me. But I do want to further explore this! The only hatch is; it feels like I actually have to accept death. And in that way it was sort of interesting to see that I still cling to life.. I'm not ready to leave it yet, it seems ..

I suppose my real question is then: Do anyone know what this could have been? Is there anyone here who has experienced something like this? Is it dangerous? Could I actually end up in a coma or something? Thanks in advance and sorry for making the text a bit "messy"..!

S
Old 11-10-2015, 09:41 PM
RightBrainProblem

How old are you?
Do you fear death?
Old 11-10-2015, 10:20 PM
spelevinken

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightBrainProblem
How old are you?
Do you fear death?

I'm 22, and yes, I suppose I do.