Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 12-07-2013, 10:03 PM
Fetah

What does it feel like when spirit energy touches you?

Today as I was going up the stairs, I tripped and I had things in both of my hands so I couldn't have broken my fall. Logically, I should've fallen forward onto my face and I was intending to, but I was pulled back.
Something grabbed my chest and pulled me back.

I didn't realize it at first, it happened really fast so I just continued up the stairs, but I still felt this tingly feeling on my chest and I thought, "I should've landed on my face," and then I realized something pulled me back. I could still feel the tingly energy feeling 10 minutes later.

So I'm here to ask if anyone has ever been touched and what did it feel like? Because I've asked to be touched before by a spirit ( on my arm ) I think is a soul mate and it literally feels like a hand, like the kind of clammy warmth of a hand.
Old 12-07-2013, 10:04 PM
Fetah

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this, I looked at the other ones and decided you guys would probably know more about it.
Old 12-07-2013, 10:34 PM
Experiencer
It varies for each person. I usually feel a tingly sensation near the base of my head and it spreads goosebumps down my spine and arms but none ever had to keep me from falling that way. Perhaps tingling is a common sensation when spirits touch us.
Old 12-07-2013, 10:40 PM
Experiencer

I get different types of touch, I'm guessing from different types of energy and spirit. Sometimes it's just as clear as any pressure, as comforting and gentle as a human body touch. Sometimes it's more the tingly sensation. Sometimes it's chills. Sometimes it's goosebumps. It's being touched by energy.

"The Soul Does not Love; It Is Love Itself.
It Does not Exist; It Is Existence Itself.
It Does not Know; It Is Knowledge Itself."

- PATANJALI
Old 12-07-2013, 10:47 PM
Knower

I have felt different touches from different spirits. One felt like someone poking me with finger. My twin is delightful energy. Almost electrical with tingles.
Old 13-07-2013, 05:29 AM
BabeRuthless

It really depends. Sometimes very tingly and more electrical, then other times it tickles. I've also felt goose bumps a lot.
Old 13-07-2013, 06:26 AM
Juanita

A buzzing/tingling sensation--feels like bugs in your hair.:-)
Old 14-07-2013, 11:08 PM
Boney G

I usually experience an 'electric' tingly feeling. I have felt that 'warm clammy hand' sensation that the OP describes, but not very often.
Old 21-07-2013, 05:58 AM
Knower

I also get a tingling sensation. I have also felt a massage in my stomach when I was ill with a stomach ailment.
Old 21-07-2013, 07:06 PM
Knower
Hello!

I have felt life's touch. It is of great power. I feel bright and light as air itself. I have had many near fatalities throughout my life and have been spared. Or objects falling and my feet and body were shielded from impact.