Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 17-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Guide
I think I may have mediumship abilities! I did not expect this.

Hey everyone! I have had some instances in which I think people who have passed on are trying to contact me. It's so new to me that I need to share with others who are mediums and ask for your opinions.

For months now I've been coming out of a controlling christian church system and been going thru a spiritual awakening. I've always had some psychic abilities within me, tend to be empathic it seems, and am on this journey of figuring out who I am and what my abilities are. My goal is to function in whatever abilities I have, and use them to help others. I still believe in God, my view of Him is just different now.

So a few weeks ago I watch Long Island Medium. I enjoyed the show, she seems funny, nice, and caring. I found it inspiring, how she helps others in what she does. I thought it would be nice to help others like that.

So almost every night I put on some headphones and go into a relaxing state. Sometime I chakra balance, sometimes I just visualize my future and where I want to be, sometimes I positively affirm various things to myself. Either way I go into a very relaxed state.

Not too long along, when I did this, I had an image suddenly flash before me. It was of a woman I never saw before. She wasn't looking at me, but it looked like she was sitting on a white bench waiting for something. I saw her so clearly. I thought it strange that I suddenly had this image of someone I don't know, and after a bit I dismissed it. Then another image just pops up, and it's a man I never saw before. I can describe him too. He is just sort of standing there waiting for something. I had a sense that he wanted to talk. I didn't know for sure what was going on, but I had this feeling it wouldn't end. So in my thoughts I said "I'm not talking to anyone right now." (I'm not even sure why I said that either! It just felt like the right thing to say). No more images came.

Last night, I had a headache and I couldn't sleep. I decided to put on my headphones and relax and see if I could clear up my headache and go to sleep.

Within 10 minutes, an image of a woman pops into my head. I look at the image and of course I don't recognize her. I'm thinking 'here we go again' lol. Now my head hurt, and I wasn't in the mood. So once again I said 'I'm not doing this, I'm not talking right now.'

So nothing else happened. My headache went away, I fell asleep.

I had a dream.

I saw this man's name in my dream, and saw another name and was made aware that the other name was his wife. I was made aware that she died.

This morning when my husband woke up, I told him that I dreamt that Robert Kennedy's wife died. I said it was a strange.

I googled his name this morning, and well guess what, Robert Kennedy's wife died yesterday! And to add to the strangeness, when I saw her picture, she was the woman who popped into my head last night! She was younger looking in my vision, but it was HER.

So I was in disbelief almost, like I had to remind myself that these events really happened. I been going over it all morning, reminding myself this is not a dream. It's VERY surreal to me.

And this morning, while my kids were getting ready for school, my son said 'hey who pushed me?' and my daughter was in the bathroom brushing her teeth and she said 'not me I'm brushing my teeth.' And my son was in the hallway and no one else could have pushed him. So now I'm thinking 'what is going on????' And he was clear and even pointed to where he felt something touch and push him.

So I just announced aloud that no one is allowed to touch my children and to leave them alone.

Should I just keep doing what I been doing? Meditating, visualizing, relaxation, etc? I even do some energy work but haven't been so much lately. Is there a certain way I should be handling this?

Thanks so much everyone!!
Old 17-05-2012, 02:22 PM
iScorpio

Congratulations!
That's amazing.. I wish you luck on opening more of your abilities. You're gonna have a lot more experiences. Keep on doing what you're doing! :]
xx
Old 17-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio
Congratulations!
That's amazing.. I wish you luck on opening more of your abilities. You're gonna have a lot more experiences. Keep on doing what you're doing! :]
xx

Thanks!!!

What do you make of my son being touched? Was something trying to get my attention? I don't know what to make of that.