Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-10-2018, 07:27 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
What you described here sounds like all the traits of being a medium, especially feeling what that person felt. I can't be certain that is what you're experiencing but I'm pretty darn sure. As to why you are picking up on a public figure you've never met is unclear to me...I think earlier in this thread I believe it was Baile who may have mentioned something about soul family, and I agree with that idea.

Even hearing that question in your head , how do you feel, may have been your guide possibly?

It felt more like that person asked me that question. But now that you're asking, I'm not sure because I don't really know about my guide. I never looked into it. Is that like guardian angel? Because I do feel strong connection to my angel, but I never heared it like a voice. It was just a connection and knowing that he'se there. Like something that did not needed to be said with words.
Old 09-10-2018, 07:46 PM
Guide

Only you can know the answer to that, but I would guess it could have been your guide or you could be right and it was that person. Either way these experiences are coming to you for a reason...which is to teach you something. On the topic of law of attraction etc, we do not attract experiences and the emotional triggers that accompany them unless it is for the purpose to get our attention and to teach us something we are to learn. With that said, I feel these experiences will continue for you until you take action and learn about them. It is a great first step to reach out for guidance and insight in a community like this as you have done today! It would be helpful to learn about guides, we have many from my understanding, one main guide from birth and several others that will come depending on what stage of life or experience we are at. Personally I haven't diligently worked to meet or get to know my guides like others have, but knowing we are guided is enough for me right now. I do talk to them out loud at times, whoever they may be, and I'm always given signs or synchronicity that they heard me...which is very cool!

It sounds to me that you are very intuitive and have natural abilities like that of a medium.
Old 09-10-2018, 09:44 PM
Seeker

Today as I was washing dishes I left the water running to answer a phone, and in my head I heared a voice "you know, a lot of people doesn't have clean water". So I returned
and turned the water off. And stuff like that. Sometimes when I bump into something I hear laughter. Or a voice telling me "he/she shouldn't act like that to you" if someone isn't nice to me. Few times, when I missed that person so much i would unconsciously reach with my hand like I was trying to hold that persons hand. Other times, my hand would twitch. It was always my right hand. Few weeks ago I was driving and listening to radio, and I heared name Greta on the radio. Suddenly I heared "we'll raise our kids in .....(the country that person is from), it is a better enviroment to raise a kid. Our daughter will be named Greta." And in that moment I saw a car with plate number 7777777. I was freaked out. I don't know what I heared, or whose memory is that, but it was really weird. Maybe that was one of the conversations that person had before death.
I'm not quite sure what should be a message or a reason for this presence.
I only told one person about this and it was really hard for me. I did it after a couple of months trying to deal with it, but I failed. This person is very spiritual and understud what I was talking about. But told me she doesn't see any dead person around me, and there has to be connection of any kind between me and that person. It's just that she can't see it. She also said that she can work on blocking it, but I told her that I am.not sure I want it gone. And that somehow now I feel like that person is part of my life now. I just wanted her to tell me why is that happening and help me to deal with that.
The soul family would actually mean something to me. That would explain connection and missing that person? And the sadness. Although I started to feel conection while that person was still alive.

Last edited by Mayaa777 : 09-10-2018 at 10:56 PM.
Old 09-10-2018, 10:53 PM
Guide

I will reply more after dinner, but don't ask for it to be blocked if it's not troublesome to you.
Old 09-10-2018, 11:15 PM
Seeker

I don't think I want it gone. I already lost it once. When I was 19 years old I had a hard period of trying to understand my purpose and that thing of feeling different. With time I started to have headackes so I went to a doctor. They did a brain waves scan, and the result was a lot of some thing called theta waves and they said that is not good. Anyway, long story short, ct scan was ok, but the eeg scan(brain waves) wasn't so they sent me to therapist who said I think to much and that I'm "overloaded" so she gave me antidepressives. After a few of that pills I was a completelly different person. It just wasn't me anymore. But the next eeg scan was ok. I was taking them for maybe a month and then I quit because I lost myself. I didn't feel connection to anything anymore, i lost it for a very long time. Later I got it back but not so strong like it used to be. So no, if this is who I am, I don't want it to go away.
Old 10-10-2018, 12:00 AM
Guide

Do you mind if I private message you?
Old 10-10-2018, 12:10 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Do you mind if I private message you?
No, of course not.
Old 10-10-2018, 02:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Very well said Baile! Maya this is so true.
I had an epiphany many years ago, I think it was during my Course In Miracles days. I came to see that the opposite of love is not hate, it is fear. It's a funny thing: we instinctively and correctly confront people who promote hate. But when it comes to promoting fear, we create religions and spiritual philosophies out of it!

I was in my 30s when it dawned on me how magical life is. Seriously, think about it: it is an unfathomable miracle that we are here, in physical form, having feelings and thinking thoughts. Like, what is this about, this thing called conscious existence?! Amazing. From then on and all these many years since, I get up every morning and the first thing I feel is gratitude for being alive. That has never left me.

Joy and gratitude as the spiritual path. That's my Bible and my belief-tenets. The "Keep it simple, stupid" path to enlightenment!
Old 10-10-2018, 03:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayaa777
The soul family would actually mean something to me. That would explain connection and missing that person? And the sadness. Although I started to feel conection while that person was still alive.
I would say, just be careful you don't project what you are feeling. There is every possibility you are feeling sad for other reasons. I can't tell reading your posts, but it does sound as if you are struggling a bit in life, which can cause sadness and sorrow, and feelings of loss.

It might be that your sadness is about YOU. Sadness about the loss of your eternal child. Your human self can forget, but your soul self always knows and remembers: you are an eternal soul, a child of light. When one is joyful and happy and connected to life, it is their child-of-light self they are connecting with. But if the human self is burdened with hardship, it cannot see or connect with that child of light. Still, it unconsciously knows that child of light is who s/he really is, and is meant to be. And there is a feeling of great loss, and the human self mourns, without even understanding why.
Old 10-10-2018, 04:14 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I would say, just be careful you don't project what you are feeling. There is every possibility you are feeling sad for other reasons. I can't tell reading your posts, but it does sound as if you are struggling a bit in life, which can cause sadness and sorrow, and feelings of loss.

It might be that your sadness is about YOU. Sadness about the loss of your eternal child. Your human self can forget, but your soul self always knows and remembers: you are an eternal soul, a child of light. When one is joyful and happy and connected to life, it is their child-of-light self they are connecting with. But if the human self is burdened with hardship, it cannot see or connect with that child of light. Still, it unconsciously knows that child of light is who s/he really is, and is meant to be. And there is a feeling of great loss, and the human self mourns, without even understanding why.

I thought about that. Because I've been struggling with this for a while and I was looking for every logical explanation. I've had sadness in my life. And I've had loss. But I've always known why I'm sad and why I feel the way I felt. I work a lot and I am blessed with success. In a material way I have everything. In emotional I don't have everything. But I am perfectly aware of that. And I have feelings about that, and those feelings are different from these feelings I have regarding this person.
This sadness is because of this person, that I am sure. It begins with remembering that person is no longer in this physical world. And that sadness comes from a heart(or a soul). I feel it in my chest and it is very intense. First comes the thought of that person, then the sadness, not the other way around. One thing I am sure - I am missing that person so much it hurts physicaly. I cannot process all that sadness. But that is ME missing that person. Or maybe feeling the feelings of that person. Either way it is real.