Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 25-09-2018, 08:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
In my spiritual world there is a lot of blame going on. The God part of this world blames the I AM for causing harm while the I AM part of this world blames God for causing harm. The femininity blames the masculine and the masculine blames all the others. It goes on.

It is very, very difficult not to blame anything. Yet it is quite clear that all sorts of harm, sin, wrongness, fear, error etc. exists. But where does it all come from? What causes it?

One can point the finger at the ego and the mind. Or one can point the finger at original sin. One can point the finger at the creator for starting it all.

It is very frightening to point the finger at oneself and admit that somehow one caused all this wrongness.
I don't blame anything. Sometimes stuff just happens. You work though problems and you grow. If you cast blame you can't learn from that experience. If you pick a flower and not notice the bee on it and you get stung. How can you blame the bee for stinging you?
Old 25-09-2018, 09:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I just checked, and I see you've created over 400 threads like this one.

What 400 threads about all the evil in the world? This thread is the only one I have created about "who is to blame?".

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 25-09-2018, 09:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
There is nothing left to say, sky and I already explained it.

You and Sky offered an explanation. Which I have read and accepted as a possible solution. However the heavens did not open with a resounding clash and confirm your reply. Your reply is one of many possibilities.

Old 25-09-2018, 09:36 AM
Master
Quote:
You and Sky offered an explanation. Which I have read and accepted as a possible solution. However the heavens did not open with a resounding clash and confirm your reply. Your reply is one of many possibilities.

Is your religion not answering your questions Honza? mybe it's creating more questions that are in turn causing you to question your beliefs, If I found myself in your situation which seems to be causing you inner turmoil and misery then I would need to look elsewhere for solace.
Old 25-09-2018, 11:17 AM
Master
Quote:
This isn't about sky or myself. This is about you. You started a thread claiming the world is full of blame. That in itself is a blame attitude. You state the world is full of badness. That is a blame attitude. You have since posted that you need to know who or what is responsible for all this badness. That is a blame attitude.

Will you take responsibility for your blaming role here? So far you haven't. You prefer to ignore the obvious and avoid the authentic dialogue. Therefore there's nothing more to chat about until that changes.

You ask who is responsible for the badness in the world? You are. I am. Human beings are. But instead of simply acknowledging that, you continue to look to blame external sources. And in doing so, you aren't taking responsibility for that either.

I understand you're a religious person, and you obviously gravitate towards religious explanations: Satan as the culprit, etc. Therefore, like I said, choose the religious explanation that resonates, and that you feel most comfortable with, and there's your answer.
Old 25-09-2018, 11:44 AM
Master
Observing that there is evil in the world does not equate with blaming. Are you trying to say that if I stop blaming then the evil goes away? Of course it does not.

Sure I can stop blaming and yes I can accept the evil in the world for what it is. But that only serves to quieten me but does not solve the underlying problem.

I understand the concept of quiet acceptance - just be an oasis of peace within the storm. But the truth is the storm does not go away.

I'm wondering what is causing the storm. It is not just me, you and people. The storm is bigger than that. I'm not necessarily blaming the storm, but I would like to know what is causing it.

Old 25-09-2018, 12:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Observing that there is evil in the world does not equate with blaming. Are you trying to say that if I stop blaming then the evil goes away? Of course it does not.

Sure I can stop blaming and yes I can accept the evil in the world for what it is. But that only serves to quieten me but does not solve the underlying problem.

I understand the concept of quiet acceptance - just be an oasis of peace within the storm. But the truth is the storm does not go away.

I'm wondering what is causing the storm. It is not just me, you and people. The storm is bigger than that. I'm not necessarily blaming the storm, but I would like to know what is causing it.
blaming has a lot to do with evil itself. Think of how much evil is created because of blaming. Example, someone beats there wife because he blames her for having a bad day at work.
Old 25-09-2018, 12:47 PM
Master
I agree that blame is a unhealthy practice. I try to steer clear of it. But the space that I inhabit within my mind is full of blame. It is at my periphery....

Old 25-09-2018, 01:25 PM
Master
Quote:
I agree that blame is a unhealthy practice. I try to steer clear of it. But the space that I inhabit within my mind is full of blame. It is at my periphery....

Why do you feel the need to blame Honza?
Does it make you feel better.
Does it solve anything.
Does it change your life and those around you for the better?
Old 25-09-2018, 02:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Why do you feel the need to blame...?
This is really a soul-illness of our time I'd say. Have we as a culture ever been at such a frenzied place in our collective development? Where so many people -- most of the planet it seems -- appear to be terribly unhappy, angry and disillusioned, ready to lash out at life, and blame other people for their problems. They blame politicians, and immigrants, and God, and even evil aliens as I read in one thread yesterday!

I honestly believe it has much to do with the internet. On the internet, nobody has to take responsibility, and so chat forums and Twitter and the like become the means whereby peoples' worst selves are allowed to find a footing. So very easy to dodge and deflect taking personal and moral responsibility when you don't have to look the mother, father, teacher or therapist in the eye.