Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2018, 10:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension
Bonne fĂȘte !!!

Thank you!!

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 04-10-2018, 10:54 PM
Experiencer

They say I need to forget you, that it's unhealthy. I wish people could understand the connection. Also, I noticed the changes you made in the past few months. Interesting choices.
Old 05-10-2018, 01:29 AM
Knower

hahahhaha so.. been praying that God would bring, another, into my life who I would love & it would work with, for companionship.. & .. I don't want a boyfriend or to get married.. hahahaha.. like I don't know what I want.. well I do & I don't. I know what I want. I want to go to Heaven & things be nice & neat BUT not there yet.
FATE, here you are AGAIN, a soul connection, who I had a crush on Before the TF orig person.. & honestly you are maybe? the one it would have worked with but NOW I'm there.. meaning, evolved.. ready for.. ?
So you want to contact me I was told, .. wonder if you are ready for mixed messages.. cause um.. not sure I am READY for a connection with the vulnerabilities. I downloaded your picture .. found it from you old job...
Soul mate connection.. now I have to contemplate this one...
i wonder if i could handle it.. you are so cute... to me...
my type.. sweet.. they all say that you are a really nice guy and they were trying to set us up after t.f. left me... maybe ? i'm ready now ?
The Lord is coming back .. you are so cute.. a nice guy.. the end.
hahahaha so wonder what now.
Life is good.. seems when one door shuts & I allow it to shut another opens. Hello soul mate.
Old 05-10-2018, 01:56 AM
Master

well i guess i wouldn't blame you if you blessed me to go off with one of the other SCs, that might just be the best thing for everyone involved, but you see to do that I have to risk rejection again and I'm just not up for that right now. I already had way too much of that meal and can't see getting past it even if I were to try... So I am stuck where I am regardless of what any of us might wnant... but I'm good with this kinda purgatory, much better than all the screaming I would have to do on the inside to try to make something work either with you or any of the others, even if I am alone as a result.
Old 05-10-2018, 01:59 AM
Knower

When I am with you YOU (connection/s, God) it is being with FAMILY, the LOVE. my Soul Family.
You are so cute(soul mate), I could imagine, a life, with you 3D being peaceful & right, but I had to grow up. UP the higher dimensions of life, where there is LOVE & soul FAMILY. Love IS, LIGHT/ LOVE is GOD's LOVE.
I love Being in, that Love.
Old 05-10-2018, 03:56 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hmm now im confused again
Old 05-10-2018, 04:01 AM
Suspended
Guide
Oh
..what a sync that was. I dont know what to say honestly its been a long time!! Sorry for calling you the wrong name. I still think about you too, all the dang time, though for the past couple of months I had been on vacation. Ive pretty much gotten over all those icky feelings though. I hope youre doing well...
Old 05-10-2018, 02:54 PM
Knower

It will be interesting to see where this goes.
My imagination is pretty big, & with the ones I have met consciously thus far,
I think? I can see things pulled together.. with soul family..
The bible says, we will, "be like angels," there will be, "no marrying or giving of marriage," in heaven. OK so what does that mean exactly.
I sense, that there will be those who are or, were, married separated by death or circumstances, who will be together & their families.
But this has allowed me to see that bio family & heavenly family can look different. Some the same sure, but I see soul family.

Soul mate person, if that is true (& I am still a die hard romantic), I could see you a part of my soul FAMILY & kind of like we have this huge mansion....
with soul family, coming & going.. & some have their own mansions, some of my soul family... but perhaps you are in that mansion that I am in, soul mate.
You are kind, I relate to that.. I sense the way you are, we are a lot alike.

Like I told latest, t.f. guy.. in heaven, we can, have it all (in the way it is to be, per God of course!).
TF you & I were faithful in our respective marriages & the confusion is also that it ends, although I feel God has shown me WHY in my marriage the details of things..
There was a point 3.5 yrs ago, that I could see this, "together," in a way...
transformed light bodies & the ability to LOVE each other( close soul connections ) for exactly who we are & how it's supposed to be. Sort of like being in that mansion..
from the millennial reign, to forever..

Reminds me a bit of, Saturday Night Live from WAY back when I used to watch in my younger days.. "Mr. Bill"
I feel kind of like Ms. Bill, being stretched & saying, "oh no." Again.
If, "God is a jealous God," then perhaps this has to work itself over time, to no time (Eternal).
OK ready to be "tested," again. Bring it on...
You are a cutie.. I think I'm mature enough/ evolved enough to handle something really good now. & All of it. God #1 of course (& the order of things; past/present/future).
Old 06-10-2018, 03:16 AM
Master

i guess i was causing trouble again. At least now I know what that looks like and am also able to stop...

outa town next week. I hate planes! Told you where I'm going already. Still not looking forward to it.

not sure why I am so driven to continue. I mean it isn't like I'll get anything out of all this. I never do after all... and I've had the whole 'doing the same thing and expecting differents results is insanity' thrown in my face so much I can't continue to suppose it would be any different now than it ever was before. OTOH what else am I gonna do with myself? I'm ruined for the world at this point... all the stuff everyone is doing just seems crazy to me! If I could stomach being alone I might walk away from this awful mess... OTOH where would I go that it would be any different from what it is here? Everywhere seems awful any more, there isn't anything I really want anywhere. Everything I touch just seems to hurt. That is how bad you guys have messed this up.
Old 06-10-2018, 10:53 AM
Master
It can't be undone, unseen, unremembered. To set it free and let it be, at the same time is my goal.

Ambitious, yes, and it's OK to fail along the way. But for the most part I have you AND accept you absence at the same time. How to manage this spiritual balancing act if you were here I can't even begin to imagine.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Closed Thread