Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 21-02-2018, 02:53 AM
Deactivated Account
Why. Just why. What am I going to do now...how do I avoid you in this situation. I'm not ready to be near you yet. And you're going to know it's me. Nothing I can do about that.

It's my own fault, the whole thing was my idea. I knoowwww

Do I come near you? Is there any way to avoid you? Maybe I should just get used to the idea of you knowing it's me.

Figures this would happen.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 21-02-2018, 03:06 AM
Deactivated Account
I have a much better idea, now...

Why not? Maybe you should have to look at my face every day, too.

I'm being facetious, I don't think you have to do anything. You did your job. But why not? It might even help us. If I have to be there under these circumstances, I'm not going to hide.

Jeez. Sometimes I think we're going to continue to haunt one another, in one form or another, until we die.

Hope you like red hair. Because you're about to get an awful lot of it in your face.

And now that I think about it, you did tell me once that you had a vision you were forever washing my hair lol.

Last edited by Ciona : 21-02-2018 at 05:01 AM.
Old 21-02-2018, 03:42 AM
Deactivated Account
This one's for you, my love. It was recommended to me at the very moment I found you today. So serendipitous and so reminiscent.

Mystic Crock -no pun intended there, I don't make the news, I just report it- 'Dark Cave' https://youtu.be/mtqgLBz4i8Y. Enjoy, count it down.

You even have the power to interrupt me when I'm in a jazz fest. Naturally....

Old 21-02-2018, 03:55 AM
traceyacey12

I can't believe you're married and I think you're my twin flame. Sometimes I feel crazy but then I'm back in twin flame land thinking of our dynamic.
Old 21-02-2018, 06:33 AM
Deactivated Account
All I can feel is your 5D joy that I'm coming so close to you and into your presence. Ugh, that didn't take long. I can't stand you pulling on my heartstrings like this. All I can feel is your joy.

Old 21-02-2018, 10:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for awakening me!

What I’d like to say to my twin flame is, thank you for showing me love is the answer to who I am. Thank you for showing me that we are All something amazing. There is so much more to life then what a lot of people don’t realise. I thank god and my twin flame for making me see this. Knowing who I truly am is astonishing at what it has done to my soul.

I hope I can regain my once profound awareness that I had, and get back to that stage of not letting the ego get in the way! I surrender to this and realise letting the ego rule me is NOT who I am.

Love to all!
Cilla :)
Old 22-02-2018, 12:02 AM
Badcopyinc

What happened to just being friends....
Old 22-02-2018, 10:33 AM
Master
I realise we are in vessels of our own chosing, so there is a purpose to this.

According to one theory, to 'faster' be able to complete the tasks we needed; we are very different and far apart, to ensure we get different experiences.

That's what is said.

But - I know you. I remember you. So, what is this...? Is it the storm before the calm...? Or something else?

Another absent friend come knocking, perhaps?
(Walking straight through the door, panels flying, more like it, tornado style lol.)

At moments when time is tangible, it can be a challenge to sense the 'every' of the moment .

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 22-02-2018, 05:16 PM
Experiencer
Jay: It's gonna' be me <-- Listen

You know: I can only pretend mad/sarcasm for so long ?????

Like I said: I am yours! xoxox

Last edited by T.L.M. : 22-02-2018 at 08:31 PM.
Old 23-02-2018, 09:35 AM
Knower

Ha..there's always something else I wish I had said..
Sometimes I wonder if I actually need to say anything at all..or if you just know..
Anyway..you are loved.. endlessly..I couldn't stop if I tried..In not expecting any thing ..you don't have to do anything except love me back..
Im not asking you to change..or make any promises..or commitments..
Just accepted this love..and maybe love me back..and just keep the faith..the universe has the answers..
Just the warm dippy egg feeling I get when your around..which just raises my whole level..and makes breathing easy..is a beautiful thing..that makes me feel sixteen..the energy is beautiful..
I know now..I would rather exist like this..just two names on a screen..who bring joy and nurture to each other..
Than close myself off to it..and lead a nice conventional.life..
I would rather live each day longing for message than never know the rush of unconditional love from recieving one.
Most folk live life never knowing this..we are blessed..despite the difficulties it has thrown our way..
If the universe tossed us a rope..and said..hey guys..go have coffee..touch finger tips..W/e..Then of course..I would take that chance..in a heartbeat so long as we are hurting no one..
But..and this is the important thing..I would rather exist in this format..forever..feeling the warmth..growing and learning and healing together..and feeling blessed that you are in this world..and so am I..in the same lifetime..I would rather exist like this than ever walk away..fade..give u up..or say goodbye..I love all of you..the arrogant..uncompromising..the sweet..funny.. tender..pig headed stubborn..brave .scared..ted the boy..ted the man
Closed Thread