Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 04-12-2023, 08:09 AM
Seeker

When manifesting, should you avoid saying your affirmations out loud?

Hey guys, I just have this little question for anyone here that manifests things easily & quickly in their life. So I was watching a few YouTube videos and I came across this one youtuber who recommended that people never say, or even write, the things they want to manifest out loud, not even to themselves. She claims that the reason why is because evil entities who would not want an individual to progress would hear or see one's desires & try their best to delay & put a wedge in their affirmations.

I was just wondering for how true this is. And also I'm a little bit afraid now since I've followed the advice of many spiritual Youtubers who say that people should write down their affirmations in the form of vision boards, sigils & notes as well as say their desires to themselves in present tense. Does anyone at all know this to be true?
Old 04-12-2023, 08:50 AM
Ascender

Poppycock. It’s her opinion but if you listen to Esther Hicks she recommends the opposite. Write it down, say it out loud too.
Old 04-12-2023, 01:24 PM
Pathfinder

Evil entities, lol, no such thing. Say your affirmations loud and proud and don't worry about b\s like that
Old 04-12-2023, 01:59 PM
Administrator
Say it as you want to say it what you are comfortable with

Namaste
Old 04-12-2023, 06:20 PM
Newbie ;)

It doesn't make a difference if you say your affirmations out loud or just in your head. To be honest, though, I've found that whispering them can be powerful..
Old 05-12-2023, 12:31 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Brightside
Evil entities, lol, no such thing. Say your affirmations loud and proud and don't worry about b\s like that

Right. It's all about raising your vibration. Fear will do the opposite.
Old 05-12-2023, 10:30 AM
Ascender

I don’t think that’s true at all. It’s just someone’s opinion. Remember, THERE ARR NO BELIEFS, THERE ARE ONLY SUGGESTIONS. So if something doesn’t resonate with you, it’s not necessarily a hard and fast truth, it’s just a suggestion. Only believe it if it chimes with you and makes you feel good.

Speak them out loud to yourself if you wish, because that’s one way of expressing affirmations. Thoughts are one level of creation, but spoken or written words are the next level up. Anything expressed in this way manifests more easily.

The only time you should avoid expressing anything out loud, is to someone else who may cause you doubt. Don’t tell any Doubting Thomases or negative people who could just belittle your goals, as this will cause you doubt and maybe even make you feel negatively about your goals and affirmations. Only tell people if they have some level of spiritual understanding, or if they’re open minded and will be supportive.

As for evil entities; they will only hinder you IF YOU BELIEVE THAT THEY WILL. Light is more powerful than darkness, positivity more powerful than negativity, so shine your light.
Old 06-12-2023, 12:21 AM
Ascender

Esther also recommends not wasting any energy explaining yourself to people who will only scoff at you for saying affirmations as they'll only lower your vibration and subject you to doubt.