Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-02-2018, 10:18 AM
Lorelyen

Nice one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
My mother used to say that empty barrels make the most noise, that pointed the way for me to ask what someone is 'missing' if they feel the need to take it out on someone else. If people feel the need to justify themselves they're 'missing' something. Often that's the reason why people come to Spirituality, they have a lack in their Lives that needs to be filled and that plays out in the forums. It's a bit like turning to God to find answers or solace.
Recently I came to realise why I'll never get on with the outpourings of Abraham Hicks Inc. Her/his stuff seems addressed to people who are in a bad place. Nothing wrong with that except it would be nice if a bottle of maple syrup was supplied with some of it. I came upon a book titled "The Astonishing Power of Emotion" subtitled "Let your feelings be your guide.". That subtitle would seem a mischievous exhortation to someone who needed that book. The authoress seems to dwell on the classical views of emotion which don't seem too helpful for spirituality generally.

But then the authors also plug this Law of Attraction thing (get or be whatever you want without any work) which prompts me to ask if they really believe in it? I read a few pages in that Emotions book and it seemed like they wanted to turn purchasers' lives into a procedure. On the other hand, LoA seems to have worked for them. They're doing very well selling books on these subjects.

Quote:
You should have tried non-verbal communication with that feminist, even though people don't know all that much about it they still get the message. Just yawn and look bored, scratch your backside a few times and look away. That really ticks them off.
Absolutely. Current-day feminists seem motivated by anger. They're doing women generally a disservice. Why on earth they want to control what other women think and do beats me. They're sometimes out on the plaza in front of a local mall fired up even more by heckling let alone facial interpretation.

Old 25-02-2018, 11:26 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Nice one.

Recently I came to realise why I'll never get on with the outpourings of Abraham Hicks Inc. Her/his stuff seems addressed to people who are in a bad place. Nothing wrong with that except it would be nice if a bottle of maple syrup was supplied with some of it. I came upon a book titled "The Astonishing Power of Emotion" subtitled "Let your feelings be your guide.". That subtitle would seem a mischievous exhortation to someone who needed that book. The authoress seems to dwell on the classical views of emotion which don't seem too helpful for spirituality generally.

But then the authors also plug this Law of Attraction thing (get or be whatever you want without any work) which prompts me to ask if they really believe in it? I read a few pages and it seemed like they wanted to turn the lives of those in need into a procedure. On the other hand, LoA seems to have worked for them. They seem to be doing very well selling books on these subjects.
Thank you.

It's been said that it's easier to explain a black hole than it is to explain how someone comes to a decision, we're trying so hard to be awesome that we can't (or won't) see how awesome we already are.

Can't help but wonder how well a book with the message 'You don't need this book' would sell. That would really appeal to my sense of humour.

When it comes to books - and the same goes for YouTube channels in a way - it really comes down to supply and demand. Authors do their homework for their target audience and write books that people will buy, it's simple economics as supply and demand dance around each other. Good old economics is a large factor in creating today's Spirituality as much - if not more - than the people that believe in it. People read the books then bring that to the forum and on it goes. It's been said that every religion was right for that culture at the time so what does modern Spirituality say about today's culture? Because like it or not, God made man and man made Spirituality so modern Spirituality is a reflection of what's in people's heads. The books don't so much become helpful to a new Spirituality, they become the foundations of it; the books are only there because people buy them. Be afraid, be very afraid.

People want to believe they can get something for nothing, after all Life is expensive so a bargain is a huge attraction. If they can attract riches with the minimum of effort? Books like this attract the "Snowflake Generation", the kind of people who won't get down and dirty with the core issues. While that may sound like judgement it isn't intended that way, I just find it interesting.

The authors of the LoA books understand how the system works then play to that system. They 'invoke' the LoA by putting their energy into something that will sell their books and that's where target audience comes in. If the book is selling, even though you may not agree with it being a procedure they're doing something right just the same. Perhaps the people buying the book can better deal with a procedure that's apart from their everyday Lives, isn't that what happens in Spirituality mostly?

"Sometimes people are just people, man"

Quote:
Absolutely. Current-day feminists seem motivated by anger. They're doing women generally a disservice. Why on earth they want to control what other women think and do beats me.
I can understand addressing the balance because women often find themselves with a raw deal - as does anyone who is discriminated against. Often human nature simply over-compensates and instead of finding a balance or middle ground they bounce to the opposite extreme. Often people feel disempowered and disenfranchised - which I think is an attractor with Spirituality - and over-compensate with political correctness, which is little more than a fascism. What made me smile recently was an article on vegetarian terrorists and demonstrators, which is just another 'flavour' of feminism. I can understand it but to the point of terrorism???? Plant Lives Matter Too!!! Sorry, couldn't resist.

It's all about reflections, the need for control is a reflection of the perceived lack of control, and that comes through in Spirituality too. We can't always control our everyday Lives but we can control our beliefs and reality. I may not agree with it but I do understand it, and perhaps if they put more energy into empowerment instead of ranting and controlling they might actually achieve something. Being honest, feminism only turns women into angry people and people tend to run form them.
Old 25-02-2018, 12:51 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Morning Mr G,
Hi there Patrycia

Quote:
Ha! That’s a blast from the past. Desktop publishing takes me back to learning this at evening college when it first came out!
At the time i was in the music industry and working with Lynval Golding (ex-Specials) and Pauline Black (ex-Selector), Those were the days. Sigh.

Quote:
That reminded me of a happy memory from about 20 years when I was travelling with four people from work going to a training course for the day. We could not find the venue was driving round looking for it and on the radio came U2 singing "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For." One of those surreal moments and it was so funny.
It came out at a very significant part of my Life, when it was turning around. Strangely, at that time my head exploded and I'd sit for hours writing down what was in it, page after page. It took me a long time to sort through that but it turned out to be significant in so many ways.

Quote:
Unfortunately, I am a perfectionist and as unhelpful as it sounds, if I put effort into something I expect it to be perfect. Ain’t that the perfect recipe for disaster? Constant disappointment is how it makes me feel because rarely does anything live up to my expectations. I don't know where the perfectionist comes from, maybe I've always been this way, it has its uses at work. But I am guessing that I am missing living through the experience and letting it unfold naturally rather than constantly trying to manipulate circumstances to my perfectionist ideal. Given that blend, you can see why I am constantly disappointed.
I can understand where you're coming from, expectations were only a source of disappointment and I didn't want to live with that any more. I'd had enough. It's been said that we Walk two Paths, that of the human and that of the Soul and when you look at it that way it gets interesting. There is a time for the Path of the Soul and another time for the Path of the human, and the only difference is the focus. It takes a little practice but you can 'switch modes' and it makes Life a little easier. There are times when you just have to go with the flow and let things unfold as they will because when you come into a resonant frequency with the unfolding, that's the perfection of harmony. It's your perfection, it's not something external to you.

Quote:
I was struggling to know where to begin to answer that beyond the ‘something happens’, ‘you sustain injuries/symptoms’ ‘you try to heal them’ because that’s what you do.

However, you must have dug into my thoughts there as that is pretty much it .....
It takes a little digging through layers sometimes.

Quote:
Now this is where things got interesting.

I sat down and imagined a colleague come to me for help and started to tell me what happened, so I was essentially listening to myself but dressed up visually as someone else. This was quite revealing and I came out of the visualisation with a different angle. So in reality, the trauma went on for a couple of months, culminating in four days from hell. But there was a time / day / moment when the trauma was over. When I realised it was over, I was initially relieved, even slightly high and my immediate reaction was, it’s over and I’ve survived! (death, albeit rare, was a possibility). But over the next few days, I started to ask hang on a minute, why did this happen, why didn’t that happen, something doesn’t add up. And I quickly went from feeling relieved to increasing anger, some of it directed to myself as I hadn’t listened to myself. If I had listened to myself and done things my way, it wouldn’t have happened. It would have taken a monumental amount of courage, conviction and no one in my corner was encouraging me.

Now when I came out of the visualisation, I felt a lot of relief, weight off my shoulders, I felt quite different and I saw clearly for the first time how I’d gone from relief to anger and have carried that anger around ever since.

I believe that method is called two chair technique.

So come Wednesday I went to see the medium. Overall, it was a brilliant sitting with many folks from the other side coming through with a lot of validation. But on the trauma front, which is the reason I went, the medium said several things. He said to look at the knowledge and wisdom I’ve gained from it (thought of you when he said that!) and that I’m looking at the experience with the eyes I have today. But the significant thing is I was a tad disappointed after Sunday’s quite profound experience, that as I was talking about the trauma that anger is still there. He picked up on that (it would have been hard not to!) and he said he could feel my frustration. There was a helpful repeat from the information I’ve gathered over the years through other mediums, kinesiology etc. That due to the trauma going on for so long, this tipped my body over to an acid state, so there’s a high level of acid in my blood (uric acid). So all the anger I feel, which clearly is still there, is maintaining that acidity so when I feel anxious, frustrated or angry with things in every day life, that’s just maintaining the status quo. So when I get a flare up of symptoms, that reminds me it’s still there, I get frustrated and angry and it’s a catch 22. He pretty much confirmed that I’m not going to solve this by going on an alkaline diet. My diet is pretty much on that side anyway. He said that I could do the slightest alteration with diet and then be sitting in traffic getting irritated by someone who cut me up and all the work done with food with go out of the window. He said I have to find a way that suits me to resolve the stress and anxiety and anger I feel. On a positive note, he did say he felt I’d been through all the s **** in life and my challenge now is to resolve this.

So, that’s why none of the healing has worked – because I’m still holding onto the anger. So I feel as though I’m having to start over and go inwards. But if it was that simple, just go in, let go of the anger, I’d have done it already! He said a few years ago I’d get resolve this using my mind. But frankly, short of a personality transplant, I’ve no idea where to start. He did say I have a very strong mind, and that’s true even as a child, but I need to find some way of turning that to my advantage. But ..... no idea where to start. I don’t think it’s going to come from find a method on the internet. The only slight hope is that I had a message from my guides to say that they would show me the way when the time is right.
Again the question, what are you trying to heal and what are the reasons? You've drilled down through into another layer underneath the ones of the physical trauma to find an emotional cause, but underneath that emotional cause is another cause again. So it's caused by anger but what is the cause of the anger? Stress, anxiety and anger can often dance around each other, bouncing off each other and perpetuating the energy system. Emotions are energy in motion. What can then happen is that it's projected outwards, often the safety valve kicks in. Your safety valve, I think, is your expectations - which are a reflection of what you have inside. They're a 'symptom' of you feeling as though something isn't right and you don't have control, expectations can come from a need for control. Not letting things unfold is a control issue. Basically though, control is an illusion and it takes control to relinquish control, that the great irony.

While it's in my head..... Have you ever heard of Matsuru Emoto? He used consciousness to imprint water, believe it or not. There's a lot of information but the gist is that consciousness can change the crystalline structure of water, and the body has a lot of water. It works with your core vibrations so if you're calm and peaceful the crystalline structure of your body has a snowflake-like pattern, if you're chaotic it'l look like a blob of gloop. Small variations (road rage) won't make that much of a difference, especially when you let it go more.

The good news is that you don't need a personality transplant, the one you have now will do fine. What you're doing though is coming into unfamiliar territory and that can be disconcerting in itself.

Its called the Shadow Self, it's that dark and dusty corner inside ourselves where angels fear to tread but really, it's the most Spiritual place in the Universe. It's where the good stuff really happens - our Source if you like. Jung did a lot of work on it and embraced his Shadow Self instead of making an enemy out of it so he's worth checking if you want a clinical approach. Teal Swan does much the same but takes it from a Spiritual perspective and has some very useful and practical advice - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHPI6LucOo0
What often happens is that things we can't or won't deal with get pushed into the Shadow Self and forgotten about, where it grows bigger and sharper teeth then bursts its way out like they do in the Alien movies. It's not as simple as letting go of the anger because there are reasons not to, one of those being not acknowledging that we're human after all. When we've done something stupid any outward expression becomes very difficult, including letting go of the anger because letting go of anger can be an admission of what caused it. The simplest thing to do is not hoard the anger in the first place but that's a different conversation.

In the present, our perceptions of the past create our future but our perceptions are created in the cauldron of our minds.

Have you heard of kamma-vipaka? Basically it's the result of kamma, and kamma is intention. And very apt here. An example would be the reasons why we take an action, whether we do it to receive reward or whether we do it because we're nice people. Often it gets mixed up with karma but technically they're two very different things. I'm not suggesting that your intentions are anything less than honourable but what I am saying is to be very clear as to what they are. You're going to have to dig very deep to get to the bottom of this and working out what you're trying to heal and the reasons for it will determine your focus.

You know, something rather wonderful happened there. Somewhere between the conversion from tape to vinyl to CD, I’d never got RtF and so I couldn’t immediately bring Beautiful Dream to mind. I thought initially it was from Firefly. But then I found it on Youtube and it was so weird, it was familiar but not. Anyway, situation now rectified as I’ve got the re-mastered version and boy it sounds good!

Patrycia[/quote]I still have the original tape somewhere and thinking of where I've played that along the years brings back so many memories. I remember it came out around the time my heart was first broken and I felt terribly sorry for myself lol. Oh well. I sometimes play it in the car because that way it doesn't annoy the hell out of Mrs G. It still rocks though.
Old 25-02-2018, 01:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Go on then, I'll take the bait.
We're not really 'ascending', what we are doing is becoming what we already are - if that makes sense. We are re-discovering, re-membering what we are and where we came from - which is everywhere.

Ascension is about bringing fifth-dimensional consciousness into this plane of existence. Reading Spiritual books and watching YouTubes isn't going to cut it, what this means is that the higher consciousness will be embodied and expressed, not just talked about in forums.

OMG I love this post! Thank you! Now even I understand and can 'accept' ascension.

My mission stated very clearly to me, is to work for turning our (lightworkers,people on a spiritual path) away from the goal of ascension - towards the goal of 'living fully' here on earth.

(Living on earth generates healing, and that is much needed not only for Gaia but for other parts of the existance too).

Living, carrying the divine out to others, working with it in our everyday life is what we are all here to do, in one way or another. Ascension - as in 'climbing out of here' is not the goal.

With Greenslades description, it works fine to achieve ascension - we just cant stop there.

And for the practice of working towards ascension, be mindful you don't put all your focus on yourself - the universe is grand, Gaia needs healing, people around you need light. Spend some of the time of your meditation and spiritual practices - sending the light out, being vessels rather than central pieces.

I believe this might aid your ailments too.

Good luck!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 25-02-2018, 09:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I don't agree and actually see this as one of karmas dogma. Where act mirrors intention there is no difference. But what of a person who has a first thought but does not act on the intention even opposite to it. The thought was there but not done. Maybe ones intention is as vague as to be a better person and thus is learning. It is too incomplete and unyielding.
Good point, where someone has the thought but not done it, no karma is accrued, it is at the point of action, that intention is the pivotal point that creates karma.
Old 26-02-2018, 08:20 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
OMG I love this post! Thank you! Now even I understand and can 'accept' ascension.

My mission stated very clearly to me, is to work for turning our (lightworkers,people on a spiritual path) away from the goal of ascension - towards the goal of 'living fully' here on earth.

(Living on earth generates healing, and that is much needed not only for Gaia but for other parts of the existance too).

Living, carrying the divine out to others, working with it in our everyday life is what we are all here to do, in one way or another. Ascension - as in 'climbing out of here' is not the goal.

With Greenslades description, it works fine to achieve ascension - we just cant stop there.

And for the practice of working towards ascension, be mindful you don't put all your focus on yourself - the universe is grand, Gaia needs healing, people around you need light. Spend some of the time of your meditation and spiritual practices - sending the light out, being vessels rather than central pieces.

I believe this might aid your ailments too.

Good luck!
Thank you

When you floating around in space, which was is up, down left, right? Really, to Spirit everywhere is so ascension being 'up the way' you might as well point a finger. What is often meant as 'up' is towards higher dimensions, which is what many of the gurus and holy men throughout history have been doing. That way mankind can heal as a race and Gaia as a planet. It's easy to have Unconditional Love when 'All Is Light' but down here, not so much.
Old 01-03-2018, 03:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Nice one.

But then the authors also plug this Law of Attraction thing (get or be whatever you want without any work) which prompts me to ask if they really believe in it? I read a few pages in that Emotions book and it seemed like they wanted to turn purchasers' lives into a procedure. On the other hand, LoA seems to have worked for them. They're doing very well selling books on these subjects.
Answering the bit in bold, don't you think that most religions do the same? Catholism for instance say confession and absolution is good for the soul, baptism for spiritual cleansing and so forth... these are kind of procedures that depend on a belief that will help you to offload layers of negative energy through feelings of guilt and such like. Confession is bringing something you feel is wrong out into the open, absolution then is the belief that you're released from the guilt by another (a priest) through some kind of ritual (saying 10 hail mary's)...it has its benefits of course but you are non the wiser of the real reason why you feel better and you're still dependant on another to absolve you. Teachings of LoA if understood correctly leaves you personally in charge of your own well being and creator of your own reality.

Karma to me is another name for LoA, our energy is the cause and the effects are what we've attracted. Most of us live life through reaction to the effects we are attracting not realising that if we were more aware of what we are feeling and the underlying thoughts that come with it, would and does alter our energy which is the ultimate cause. And so you are hooked onto the karmic wheel. Being aware of the cause and letting it go ends it.

LoA isn't a wish list of wants and expectation....wanting itself will deny you your wish as its fundamental energy is lack and of course as like attracts like that's what you recieve lol, more lack if that makes sense. Its better to feel appreciation than to want.

When we fully understand the laws of attraction most basic religious concepts delivered by their original teachers make sense. Its about getting to know our inner self.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:02 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
Answering the bit in bold, don't you think that most religions do the same? Catholism for instance say confession and absolution is good for the soul, baptism for spiritual cleansing and so forth... these are kind of procedures that depend on a belief that will help you to offload layers of negative energy through feelings of guilt and such like. Confession is bringing something you feel is wrong out into the open, absolution then is the belief that you're released from the guilt by another (a priest) through some kind of ritual (saying 10 hail mary's)...it has its benefits of course but you are non the wiser of the real reason why you feel better and you're still dependant on another to absolve you. Teachings of LoA if understood correctly leaves you personally in charge of your own well being and creator of your own reality.
Absolutely. Most religions are in effect political systems as well. They tell you how to behave and what the sanctions are if you don't.

Quote:
Karma to me is another name for LoA, our energy is the cause and the effects are what we've attracted. Most of us live life through reaction to the effects we are attracting not realising that if we were more aware of what we are feeling and the underlying thoughts that come with it, would and does alter our energy which is the ultimate cause. And so you are hooked onto the karmic wheel. Being aware of the cause and letting it go ends it.

LoA isn't a wish list of wants and expectation....wanting itself will deny you your wish as its fundamental energy is lack and of course as like attracts like that's what you recieve lol, more lack if that makes sense. Its better to feel appreciation than to want.

When we fully understand the laws of attraction most basic religious concepts delivered by their original teachers make sense. Its about getting to know our inner self.

Agreed and you put a different slant on LoA so it seems. My problem has been with the word "law". Hicks Inc., Chopra etc, seem to come up with a few "laws" and these will no doubt help people bring order to their lives - but they aren't laws: an outcome can't be predicted and there's always a danger a result becomes superstition. By the LoA if you're aware of lacking something and yearn for it you attract more of the lack, as you say. On the opposite side, lack of something can drive you to go and get it - more the province of Affirmation, as it used to be - (less now, thanks again to Hicks Inc., who seems to have perverted the practice). I've just as much a problem with the word "karma" as this seems a conditioned reflex to our moral integrity. Some seem to regard it as balance in which case it aligns with one aim of Qbalistic path-working. Not being sure what karma is I avoid mention!

I tend to be "spiritually practical". Is the search for Self improving my navigation through "life"? I believe it is but as a believer in the "social brain" Self has to embrace its environment otherwise it becomes closeted. Self, for instance, doesn't deny relationships or interactions - the owner is more aware of context, form, their actions and effects on their environment with each increment of refinement. Every move toward Self seems to tell me I'm further from the beginning but barely closer to the end (if there is one)!

Last edited by Lorelyen : 01-03-2018 at 12:04 PM. Reason: tarting up
Old 04-03-2018, 11:18 AM
Guide
Morning Mr G,

Quote:
While it's in my head..... Have you ever heard of Matsuru Emoto? He used consciousness to imprint water, believe it or not. There's a lot of information but the gist is that consciousness can change the crystalline structure of water, and the body has a lot of water. It works with your core vibrations so if you're calm and peaceful the crystalline structure of your body has a snowflake-like pattern, if you're chaotic it'l look like a blob of gloop. Small variations (road rage) won't make that much of a difference, especially when you let it go more.

Yes, you posted a video a while back, so yes I’m am aware. I’m hoping I’m moving from the blob of gloop to the snowflake structure.

It has been a full on week.

Last week I had another session of going inwards to see if I could find out a bit more about the anger. I recall Matt saying if you are going to go inwards, make sure to take a boatload of compliments and flowers otherwise you’re trespassing!” I was there for some time but not too much came up. I noticed a lot of books and the like suggested looking for the first time you felt this way, the last time you felt this way etc. But I could honestly say I’ve never felt that angry about anything before or since. And then suddenly it felt like I was just searching for something to hang it on, some memory in my childhood, some experience in my early adulthood to attach it to, for the sake of having something to attach it to, and it just didn’t feel right. My intuition telling me this is not the way.

Then something rather miraculous happened. I saw MK had released a brand new video called Surviving Your Family Dynamic in which he spoke at length and in great detail of his own traumatic upbringing. It was very emotional and I was in awe of the strength and courage it took to do this and put it out into the world. And although I couldn’t have asked for better parents, what he was speaking about I was ‘applying’ to my trauma. So it came like a slight ‘out of body’ experience when he said “where is it that you need to draw a line in the sand and say enough is enough? Is that a conversation you need to have with someone in your life or is it a conversation you need to have with your own ego or a conversation you need to have with your own choices?” It then it suddenly hit me that only I am hanging onto this anger, only I can overcome this. I recall the medium saying similar; the only block on me healing was mine and he said I needed to convert the negative angry energy to the light (that reminded me of I am the Light, the Light I am). In fact, much of what he said reminded me of Matt’s teachings, which was a nice affirmation of how life changing these are for me and the right way to be going.

I then went into a phase of waking in the early hours, when I’m warm and relaxed and in an almost semi hypnotic state. I received a lot of aura soma colours but not in a bottle. The came in the shape of a circle; with the top half of the circle one colour and the bottom half of the circle another. So I guess there must be an additional energetic component of a circle that gives the colours added strength. In this semi-hypnotic state, I often have a dreamy conversation with my guides. I acknowledged the anger, I acknowledged it was there because I had been hurt so deeply. I thanked it for motivating me to learn about nutrition, supplements and healing modalities but I said that it was no longer serving me and I released it with peace and harmony into the light. I then asked my guides to cut the cords and I saw a blue line which I cut with a pair of scissors.

As someone once sang, “you should have seen Tuesday’s dream dancing in my head ......” I had this dream where a fish and a crab were trying to eat each other. Eventually, the fish ate the crab but then the crab ate the fish from the inside out and the fish just dissolved.” I didn’t have any real feelings as to what this was about.

All this week I’d been having the thought how will I know if the anger’s gone and will the physical symptoms heal by themselves? Then yesterday, another piece fell into place. I had ordered a pilates exercise circle as I’ve been doing some weight lifting and resistance exercises in the absence of running. I used the circle yesterday for the first time and was doing some leg exercises when my muscles began to seriously shake. I thought how can this be, surely my leg muslces can’t be that weak with all the running and weight lifting! Then popped into my head was some research I’d done about six months ago into TRE (trauma release exercise) where you put your body, by certain moves, into a state of shaking to release trauma. There’s a lot of youtube videos and explanations if you’ve not heard of it before. So dowsing confirmed that’s what was happening, so I seemed to have stumbled into doing that not by intention, but by happy coincidence. It didn’t escape me that immediately after doing about 10 repetitions I had a headache and got up this morning feeling really agitated, so I guess I’ve inadvertently found a way of releasing the physical trauma held in the body as well as releasing it in the emotional and mental bodies.

Interestingly, my March oracle card is ‘Life’s Purpose’; I feel as though I am going through a major transformation.

In the meantime, I’ve been getting re-acquainted with Return to Fantasy. When I first heard the songs it felt like I’d been catapaulted to the past as I hadn’t listened to them in probably decades. It brought tears to my eyes when I first heard Why Did you Go and made me feel again that amazement really of how David Byron can go from the powerful falsetto in so many of their songs to something like Why Did you Go and Rain etc. And also, some of the lyrics take on a new spiritual meaning, “how is it we can fly faster than day but we can't find the things we need?” Heady stuff!

Quote:
Oh well. I sometimes play it in the car because that way it doesn't annoy the hell out of Mrs G. It still rocks though.

I take it Mrs G isn’t a fan? I sympathise, I tried frequently to convert my ex-husband to no avail; probably one of the reasons he became my ex-husband!

Well, things feel like they’re moving at an incredible pace and it’s back to work tomorrow.

Patrycia
Old 04-03-2018, 01:30 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Morning Mr G,

Yes, you posted a video a while back, so yes I’m am aware. I’m hoping I’m moving from the blob of gloop to the snowflake structure.
Good morning, Partycia.

I wanna be a gloop, like the one in Greeny's Tao Te Ching -
Reality, indeed, is like a lava lamp with the heat and light turned on.
Things have no form in themselves but kinda gloop around a bit,
Glooping, changing, bumping into other gloops once in a while.

Quote:

It has been a full on week.

Last week I had another session of going inwards to see if I could find out a bit more about the anger. I recall Matt saying if you are going to go inwards, make sure to take a boatload of compliments and flowers otherwise you’re trespassing!” I was there for some time but not too much came up. I noticed a lot of books and the like suggested looking for the first time you felt this way, the last time you felt this way etc. But I could honestly say I’ve never felt that angry about anything before or since. And then suddenly it felt like I was just searching for something to hang it on, some memory in my childhood, some experience in my early adulthood to attach it to, for the sake of having something to attach it to, and it just didn’t feel right. My intuition telling me this is not the way.

Then something rather miraculous happened. I saw MK had released a brand new video called Surviving Your Family Dynamic in which he spoke at length and in great detail of his own traumatic upbringing. It was very emotional and I was in awe of the strength and courage it took to do this and put it out into the world. And although I couldn’t have asked for better parents, what he was speaking about I was ‘applying’ to my trauma. So it came like a slight ‘out of body’ experience when he said “where is it that you need to draw a line in the sand and say enough is enough? Is that a conversation you need to have with someone in your life or is it a conversation you need to have with your own ego or a conversation you need to have with your own choices?” It then it suddenly hit me that only I am hanging onto this anger, only I can overcome this. I recall the medium saying similar; the only block on me healing was mine and he said I needed to convert the negative angry energy to the light (that reminded me of I am the Light, the Light I am). In fact, much of what he said reminded me of Matt’s teachings, which was a nice affirmation of how life changing these are for me and the right way to be going.

I then went into a phase of waking in the early hours, when I’m warm and relaxed and in an almost semi hypnotic state. I received a lot of aura soma colours but not in a bottle. The came in the shape of a circle; with the top half of the circle one colour and the bottom half of the circle another. So I guess there must be an additional energetic component of a circle that gives the colours added strength. In this semi-hypnotic state, I often have a dreamy conversation with my guides. I acknowledged the anger, I acknowledged it was there because I had been hurt so deeply. I thanked it for motivating me to learn about nutrition, supplements and healing modalities but I said that it was no longer serving me and I released it with peace and harmony into the light. I then asked my guides to cut the cords and I saw a blue line which I cut with a pair of scissors.
It's been said that if you don't hate yourself you haven't done anything close to enough work, but then if you really want to Love yourself unconditionally you need conditions to transcend. Anger always has a cause and often it takes some serious drilling down with hard questions to find the root of that cause. An answer always leads to another question and on it goes, peeling back the layers. What happens is that you follow a chain of - kinda - reverse cause and effect.

What's also not very well understood is that in the present, our perceptions of the past create our future. Something happens in your childhood and you have your perceptions of it, and that's what you carry with you for the rest of your Life. You carry the memory but that's just like storing data, it's your perceptions that make the difference and create your reality. What you can do is follow a trail of perceptions down the line and trace it back to source, like following breadcrumbs.

I was a very angry young man, and it was coming to the stage where I needed to give vent before it got out of control. That's when I started going to judo, and that gave me an outlet for my anger. That was a double-edged sword because one day I completely lost my temper, went straight to 'white heat' and with cold efficiency tried to kill someone. I just wanted him dead and used a judo lock to do it. Had my friends not dragged me off I would have killed him. I managed to trace that anger back to a dynamic between my aunt and my step-father with me as the 'object'. My maiden aunt hated my step-father because he had 'taken away her baby', my mother lived with her after my father died. My aunt thought that if I made his Life enough of a hell she would get me back. While that was happening my step-father was literally beating it out of me.

If you want to overcome your anger, be sure of what you're trying to overcome and the reasons because that comes into the conversation with yourself. I'm still not happy with all this positive and negative stuff because all it does is get in the way. Energy has no polarity in itself so all this positive/negative' bit is judgement, nothing more. When it becomes non-polarised things start really happening. So by all means have the conversation with your ego, but remember that it's where 'positive' and 'negative' comes from, and where is the line in the sand between polarised energy and acceptance/non-acceptance?

OK, let's try this. If you're going to come to terms with what's in your head let's try a different tack - https://www.awakeninthedream.com/art...rt-of-alchemy/
Your anger is the Prima Materia from which gold is made.

You did know you are the circle, didn't you? The soma colours represent your energies, what's inside you. They're still half-and-half because of the way you think and feel about what you have inside you - your Spiritual energies and your anger - which is an energy. Anger is an energy, just an energy and energy has no inherent polarity in itself. Energy's nature is to flow.

You're being turned around, you've focussed on healing but you've tried to heal the physical without paying much attention to the energetic/perceptual. Now you've expended your energy for that direction you're being pointed in another direction, one that you're probably unfamiliar with. You have your intuition and it's working for you, so use that as your 'something solid'. The Universe is obviously working with you, as is your guides. What would be helpful now is a completely new paradigm, which is obviously where you're heading.

Quote:
As someone once sang, “you should have seen Tuesday’s dream dancing in my head ......” I had this dream where a fish and a crab were trying to eat each other. Eventually, the fish ate the crab but then the crab ate the fish from the inside out and the fish just dissolved.” I didn’t have any real feelings as to what this was about.
Far from it for me to say you're crabby but....

You are the crab, you have this tough exterior but inside you're just a big softy, the fish symbolises knowledge or wisdom. Basically it symbolises you coming to a new paradigm.

Quote:
All this week I’d been having the thought how will I know if the anger’s gone and will the physical symptoms heal by themselves? Then yesterday, another piece fell into place. I had ordered a pilates exercise circle as I’ve been doing some weight lifting and resistance exercises in the absence of running. I used the circle yesterday for the first time and was doing some leg exercises when my muscles began to seriously shake. I thought how can this be, surely my leg muslces can’t be that weak with all the running and weight lifting! Then popped into my head was some research I’d done about six months ago into TRE (trauma release exercise) where you put your body, by certain moves, into a state of shaking to release trauma. There’s a lot of youtube videos and explanations if you’ve not heard of it before. So dowsing confirmed that’s what was happening, so I seemed to have stumbled into doing that not by intention, but by happy coincidence. It didn’t escape me that immediately after doing about 10 repetitions I had a headache and got up this morning feeling really agitated, so I guess I’ve inadvertently found a way of releasing the physical trauma held in the body as well as releasing it in the emotional and mental bodies.

Interestingly, my March oracle card is ‘Life’s Purpose’; I feel as though I am going through a major transformation.
While my experiences aren't quite so dramatic, we're both going through some major changes and we're not the only ones. I think we're all coming to some kind of healing, whatever that may be but I also think there are those that are experiencing it on a more conscious level. Once in a while I'll get a glimpse that people are changing, and that's interesting.

Your agitation is another 'symptom' of the changes you're going through. The ego (not a swear word) often has difficulty with change and can fear what it doesn't understand. Fear in itself isn't a bad thing and if you work with it instead of against it, it can 'talk to you'. And by the way, there are no coincidences.

What we also don't always understand is how the body's systems are interconnected, emotional trauma can turn into physical symptoms and vice versa so it's not so much of a stretch to think that releasing muscle trauma can have a cascade effect into your emotional and mental well being. What else we often don't understand is that there are parallels between the physical and the Spiritual. Which is very much happening in your case. Your 'coincidences' and your intuition are ramping up as is your healing process. Both at the same time
https://www.womenshealthmag.com/style/fit-for-life
Your 'Spiritual muscle'.

Quote:
In the meantime, I’ve been getting re-acquainted with Return to Fantasy. When I first heard the songs it felt like I’d been catapaulted to the past as I hadn’t listened to them in probably decades. It brought tears to my eyes when I first heard Why Did you Go and made me feel again that amazement really of how David Byron can go from the powerful falsetto in so many of their songs to something like Why Did you Go and Rain etc. And also, some of the lyrics take on a new spiritual meaning, “how is it we can fly faster than day but we can't find the things we need?” Heady stuff!
I'm not quite ready for Return to Fantasy quite yet, that's going to take a little more bravery than I have right now to face that deluge of emotion. It's going to happen, it's pretty much inevitable and when it does I may not come back in one piece. RtF's going to kick down some doors that I'm nowhere near ready for just yet, especially the two you mentioned.

Quote:
I take it Mrs G isn’t a fan? I sympathise, I tried frequently to convert my ex-husband to no avail; probably one of the reasons he became my ex-husband!

Well, things feel like they’re moving at an incredible pace and it’s back to work tomorrow.

Patrycia
Mrs G has very sensitive hearing so loud rock is sensory overload to her, she's not keen on the radio being too loud in the car. Still, we come to terms and I have headphones and times when she's not here.

Things are certainly moving and in peaceful times like these I feel very nervous, but that's a symptom of change and not knowing what the future may hold. Everything feels different, everything looks different even though it's the same place. But it's not and I'm not.