Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 27-11-2010, 06:06 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
Thank you Anima! I'm only about a year and a half into a multi-year process of addressing the subject of art from this angle... I'm slowly growing
past the totally amateur stage and stepping ever more gently into more complex undertakings.

Art, like anything else that's wonderfully worth doing, is essentially the mastering of a million little things. If I had to guess I'm at around 3248 on
that "millions of things" march. :^) Most everything I'm currently doing is essentially the exercising of various techniques... I'm looking forward to the day
when I'm fluid enough with this undertaking to more fully address art for art's sake!

I can somewhat see the light at the end of the tunnel...but it's still just a dot, only lit enough to know that it's there....

Keep posting your practice as you work through this process! You have a wonderfully friendly audience with this forum that fully appreciates the
depths of such efforts!

....Art is clearly among one of the friendliest things that we humans have that's sharable! :^)

Right there with you on the process. That's why I don't think I'll do any real paintings and drawings for a long time... I have to focus too much on actually LEARNING to do stuff. Knowing approximately what thing makes for what effect. At the point I am right now, I just throw colours around and hope for the best. A drawing or a painting ending up good is more a chance of luck, than actual planning and vision.

Thanks for the encouragement! You're right. That's why I love art. It is very universal, and you gotta put all of you in it if you want to make it right.

Anima
Old 27-11-2010, 07:25 AM
Master
Such talented people...great stuff anima
Old 27-11-2010, 04:07 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Such talented people...great stuff anima

Mucho thanks, NightSpirit.

Anima
Old 27-11-2010, 04:42 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima
Right there with you on the process. That's why I don't think I'll do any real paintings and drawings for a long time... I have to focus too much on actually LEARNING to do stuff.

My wife is a 4 year grad of commercial and fine arts, and some of what I do she likes a great deal, but a lot she's not sure about. I've been encouraging her to go light
on her evaluations for at least another couple of years yet. That this is more an incubation phase in this creative path that I'm on, and that time
and a general mastery of the details should eventually move the horse in front of the cart...

The early stages of artful creations are clearly the most complex... It's good for us to carve out a solid amount of time for developing technique
and for honing our eye to effective color and composition...

I'm very pleased to see that you're focused on that Anima! There is no better path toward channeling your inner-amazing!
Old 10-08-2023, 12:56 AM
Dude111

Some good work in this thread........

I hope she visits again soon
Old 10-08-2023, 04:03 AM
Master

Great work Anima!

Keep developing your work as an artist because you certainly have talent.
Old 11-08-2023, 05:38 AM
Master

Wonder how she's getting on 13 years later !