Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-10-2012, 06:25 PM
Aquarian

Looks nice. How did you determine this information?
Old 28-10-2012, 09:45 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
Looks nice. How did you determine this information?
Had a friend of mine make me a multi-decimal sound frequency generator which i used to test (meditate to; see where they were felt, find patterns etz) every single ****ing one of them (and tons of combinations).
Made extensive use of the thousand petal lotus and the colored blurr/pixel swarm you see behind closed eyes in order to determine the changes in my aura.
Old 29-10-2012, 04:07 AM
Aquarian

So the first column is the sound frequency?
Why is the second column divided by 16? Do these refer to brainwaves?
What are the third and fourth columns?
Old 29-10-2012, 09:43 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
So the first column is the sound frequency?
Why is the second column divided by 16? Do these refer to brainwaves?
What are the third and fourth columns?
The second column is divided by 16 to give an easy memorable base number to multiply from (or if ur into binural/mononural tones for some reason).
Higher octave of the same number simply means "more finely tuned" of the same energy type when considering brainwaves.
Third/fourth column is the color code (note that the regular 8-13 in the second column match the third) and pretty but relevant images just to fill space^^.
Old 30-10-2012, 06:49 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Chakras aren't part of the visible spectrum. Whether they even have colours is debatable but if they don't, that would explain the disparity.

Meaning they are light frequencies that the human eye can't "see"? In that case any perception of them could be from a different type of awareness. Something people can connect to as supposed to actually see with their eyes the way we see the rest of the world.
But now we're getting into metaphysics.
Old 30-10-2012, 07:05 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
It was a long time before I ever could "see" my own chakras. But the first time I was balancing my own and thought of someone else, I could actually see theirs.

I do healing by visualizing each chakra as I intend them to be. Then when I observe a difference, I know something is amiss. I will then take steps to improve the color or whatever is off.

Chakras can be mis-shapen, of pale color, have distortion in half of it, be reluctant to come forth, be small in size and slow in rotation. On the opposite end, they also can be huge, gorgeous and bold in color, appear to light up a room, and spin rapidly. I also can experience physical pain in various parts of my body in response to working with a particular chakra.

As far as colors go ...
Red for the Root Chakra
Orange for Sacral Chakra
Yellow for Joy or Me chakra
Green for the heart chakra
Blue for the Throat chakra
Blue Violet for the Brow chakra

but for me ...
White for the Crown chakra... a brilliant white like white lightning.

However, if I feel heart pain while doing a healing, the physical heart can take on different colors. Baby blue for depression is one I have seen. I also have seen a heart covered with black vines that threatened to overtake it. This represented lack of forgiveness.

These descriptions are my own perceptions only.

Interesting! Yes of course anything like this is our own perceptions, that's what I'm getting at here. There isn't really a right answer but I do wonder... there must be some kind of basis for so many relating the same colours to the chakras.
Old 30-10-2012, 07:25 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liet
Had a friend of mine make me a multi-decimal sound frequency generator which i used to test (meditate to; see where they were felt, find patterns etz) every single ****ing one of them (and tons of combinations).
Made extensive use of the thousand petal lotus and the colored blurr/pixel swarm you see behind closed eyes in order to determine the changes in my aura.

Very impressive! It's going to take me a bit to decipher that chart! There is quite a bit of science behind sound and colour both have relatable wavelengths, that's why I figured there would have to be an ideal colour and frequency... obviously we are not all perfectly balanced so when people perceive these different colours it's variations on what is perhaps the true colour.
However, now I'm thinking of something else. Everybody's chakra frequencies could be similar within a range but not exactly the same? For instance size changes pitch, if you see what I'm getting at.

It would make sense for us to have the vocal range to heal ourselves... just some thoughts =)
Old 30-10-2012, 07:32 AM
Pathfinder
Thanks for sharing that Liet! And thanks for those who shared stories about their experiences with seeing the chakras. I hope to come to understand this a little better over time.
Old 30-10-2012, 07:55 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgang
Meaning they are light frequencies that the human eye can't "see"? In that case any perception of them could be from a different type of awareness. Something people can connect to as supposed to actually see with their eyes the way we see the rest of the world.
But now we're getting into metaphysics.
Yes, only they aren't (photonic) light at all.

We can be fairly sure that subtle energy has a vibration -- since non-moving physical items do.
If so, are these vibrations at the same frequency as visible light (trillions of vibrations per second) and some of the people who claim particular colours are wrong?
Are the vibrations at a harmonic frequency as visible light? This to me is more likely.
Were the etheric and physical worlds created simultaneously?
Did colour exist before physical world was created?

There's some evidence that humans don't all perceive colour quite the same, but only in the sense that when looking at a random scene, we'll all notice different things.