Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 28-02-2020, 09:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Newcomer...

Hi I’m Karl, I’m from the UK. This is my first post as I’m new to the site. I have gone through and am still going through an awakening. It has really knocked the stuffing out of me at times but I’m confident that good things are coming. I have many questions and hope to potentially find some answers here.
Thanks for reading.
Old 28-02-2020, 10:36 AM
hazada guess

Welcome Conscious Karl.I too am from the UK.You will find many answers to your question's here.
Old 28-02-2020, 12:16 PM
Master
֍ WELCOME TO THE FORUM!. ֎

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 28-02-2020, 05:22 PM
Elfin

Hi Karl... You are very welcome... As I was just a few days ago! I also am going through an awakening... You are not alone anymore!
Old 29-02-2020, 09:40 PM
Master
hi................................................ .............

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-02-2020, 10:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for replying ��
Old 01-03-2020, 02:17 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

hey Karl,
I replied to your post, still learning this site so not sure if you read it so I will reply directly here also. Anyway, have you read the LAW OF ONE, if not I highly recommend it, it will answer a lot of questions you may have. It helped me a lot. Have a good one!
Old 01-03-2020, 09:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for reply, I am actually about halfway through the audible of the law of one.!! I like it’s content but if I’m truthful, when they mention the earth being a sphere... I don’t know how accurate it can be as it would appear that the Earth is flat????
I’m extremely interested In Hermetics and the Tesla angle...?
Old 02-03-2020, 06:50 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Hey Karl,

Well, as far as the earth being a sphere, think of it like this, a toroidal field. Why there is a north and south pole, like a magnet. All is ATUM, or all is ATOM. The trinity is Die electricity, Electricity and Magnetism (Father, Son and Holy Ghost). When an electron moves from an atom it makes the atom positive (male)the other atom that receives the electron is now negative (female). We live in an electric universe. 666 is us, we are carbon beings 6 electrons, 6 neutrons and 6 protons. Once you understand the bible and its parables, everything becomes pretty clear and all other eeligions follow suit, like Church, it means wheel and so does Chakra. The word Bible or BI BULL, the 2 bulls, again a toroidal field, which contains a torus (Taurus) and hyperbola (Hyper BULL a) , which is why the bible has the old fear mongering god and the new loving Jesus. Duality, or 2 poles, positive and negative.

By the way my name is Michael
Old 02-03-2020, 08:14 PM
Master
Hi Karl, join the group here with the awakening, it seems a lonely time no one to discuss it with - you have friends here who understand and will advise, welcome...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...