Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Closed Thread

Old 14-11-2006, 09:04 PM
pepperi

Hello

I just wanted to put my two cents in here: That coldness you feel is probably a spirit next to you. I'm not sure if they were good or bad. I have much experience in this area as my religion is vodou and this happened to my father. When I was younger I was surrounded somewhat with spirits and tarot reading spells and such. My father never really believed in these things. He became different one day, sorda zombish. He freaked me out because he used to leave forks and knives under the sofa. At the time I believed he was going nuts. As I got older and studied more, I realized my father in some way was trying to protect himself by hiding the utensils everywhere. Anyway we tried to fix the problem but he was too far gone. After that I realized that there are evil people out there but they can't hurt me unless I let them. My spirits protect because I acknowledge them and pray to them always. I feel you need to do the same. Everyone has a guardian angel spirit guide or whatever. You can continue doing meditation because I feel you may have been connecting to your guide. Once you do this your guide will begin protecting you. To go one step further, place three pieces of garlic and camphor(little white blocks of menthol) in a clean cup(never to be used for anything else) and placed in the corner of the front door to the house or apartment. This will protect your home against negative energies. If you also like I can prescribe a spiritual bath that "may" help. You can also carry around a blessed citrine stone to help your body recover somewhat. Hope this helps some. Be blessed Kat
Old 14-11-2006, 11:56 PM
cweiters

Thank you Kate, I do my best never to doubt anything, for I feel all is spiritual to me. I have used simular protectors at front and back door of house. I have seen spiritual rituals perfromed for the good of many people. I have garlic haven't heard or camphor in a very long time. I believe I know where to find the crystals which have proven to be helpful long time ago when used for protection. If it is the tree I must find please let me know. I will also find the menthol blocks. Ya see Kate I feel if it is of natural property it has an energetic force and energy can be directed my man. Thank you for taking time to share with me I appreciate you, blessing of love my dear Kate.

Love to all
cw

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepperi
I just wanted to put my two cents in here: That coldness you feel is probably a spirit next to you. I'm not sure if they were good or bad. I have much experience in this area as my religion is vodou and this happened to my father. When I was younger I was surrounded somewhat with spirits and tarot reading spells and such. My father never really believed in these things. He became different one day, sorda zombish. He freaked me out because he used to leave forks and knives under the sofa. At the time I believed he was going nuts. As I got older and studied more, I realized my father in some way was trying to protect himself by hiding the utensils everywhere. Anyway we tried to fix the problem but he was too far gone. After that I realized that there are evil people out there but they can't hurt me unless I let them. My spirits protect because I acknowledge them and pray to them always. I feel you need to do the same. Everyone has a guardian angel spirit guide or whatever. You can continue doing meditation because I feel you may have been connecting to your guide. Once you do this your guide will begin protecting you. To go one step further, place three pieces of garlic and camphor(little white blocks of menthol) in a clean cup(never to be used for anything else) and placed in the corner of the front door to the house or apartment. This will protect your home against negative energies. If you also like I can prescribe a spiritual bath that "may" help. You can also carry around a blessed citrine stone to help your body recover somewhat. Hope this helps some. Be blessed Kat
Old 15-11-2006, 01:41 AM
pepperi

no problem.
Old 18-11-2006, 04:11 AM
FRANK789

Yes CW, Some very good people sure come to your aid here. They have spoken well concerning your troubles with Black Magic. I have encountered it a few times. My cousin who is roughly my age was divorcing his wife, but I believe it was her who actually wanted the divorce.

He suddenly began to act crazy. He was doing all sorts of weird things and getting himself into a lot of trouble. I didn’t think much of it until I received a call from him telling me that he hated me and no longer considered me in council or even as family. Then I knew something was wrong other than emotional problems…… I started into prayer and meditation concerning his soul.. It was about 3am as I entered into the Spirit. I found myself among a group of young kids 16 to 18 yrs old. Although they did not know one another in the physical, they shared much in common in Spirit, and were having a great time enjoying each others company. They were hanging out in a caf

Last edited by FRANK789 : 18-11-2006 at 04:16 AM.
Old 18-11-2006, 07:08 AM
cweiters

The power of God

My dearest Frank there is not struggle in the world of spirits. We fight not against flesh and blood. A matter of fact the fight is not ours at all. Forgive, Frank forgive, so you can heal, there is no healing in blame, even if the culprit admit guilt. Spiritual truths are the same today, tomorrow and forever more. One truth you can put you life on the line for and that is; just as our mother and father grow older than us, so is the same regarding the power of God our heavenly father.

[font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000000]We will never advance beyond the power of God and his majesty, which will endure forever. Those who think they can alter our fate, with their petty manifestation, are no match at all for the wrath of God. Be not discouraged my dear Frank, for the workers of negative persuasion. For it is people like you who influence those of little faith, those who are living with doubt to keep believing in God. Because his love is best exemplified by people like you and me. People who deeds are driven by good intentions. So please continue to do what you do
Old 18-11-2006, 03:40 PM
FRANK789

Thank you CW for your kind words. I accept the council and I take to heart your words. We are all one by way of our Love and Grace. It's my hope that all people will find the joy and peace that comes with the knowledge of God our Creator. Thanks CW
Old 18-11-2006, 08:36 PM
Light Mage

I'm not sure how effective it would be, but have you tried setting up a "reflection shield" to counter-act it?

It's not really White Magic, but it's not really Black Magic either. It's a way of returning magical influences to the person sending them, either for good or ill. (Depending on the nature of what's being directed at YOU.)

There seem to be many different ways of invoking it, depending on what feels best for you, either through meditation, invocation, or... darn, I can't think of a rhyming word. Or a ritual.

Of course you could combine all three.

One way of creating a reflection shield (and of course it's not the only way) is to sit in a circle of salt with a small mirror, on a moonlit night. You use the mirror as a focus for meditation, by concentrating on the reflection of the moon in the mirror, not the moon itself.

Try to imagine moonbeams shining off the mirror and encompassing you in an aura of moonlight, protected within the circle of salt. An incantation should help focus your mind into creating that effect.

"Lunar Light surrounding me
Magically protecting me
From their will, releasing me
Intention sent right back to thee."

Of course there's nothing stopping you from making up your own incantation - that's one of the best things about magic, it's very user-friendly.

The mirror-reflected moonlight should "condense" into a pearlescent glow within your own aura which should reflect magical influences back to their sender. Keep that same mirror you used, with you when you are out and about.

This works with both good and not-so-good influences, so you may not want to keep the shield "active" all the time.

To turn it "off" simply thank it for it's help, and imagine you're breaking out of the shield, like a chick hatching from an eggshell. (You, or someone else, can cancel the effect by breaking the mirror, but that's not advisable for a number of reasons...)
Old 25-11-2006, 02:35 AM
Ascended Master

Cweiters my friend.
Sorry about the delay...

The cold can quite often be a negative 'spirit', and if it is, then you will also feel a tingling sensation when it is in your 'space'. This is especially the case if you are being targeted too. They do try and jump into you and they are doing this for a reason. But it is wise to laugh and know they can't do anything when your vibration is high.
They want your vibration to be low, which doesn't seem to be working!
Well done...

Just remember that they can't touch your spirit, so if you can connect your physical element to your spirit element, they can't touch your body either!
They will pass your space, and pass straight back out again with a scorched rear end!

In spirit mode though you would become a naturally charged forcefield of something they really can't touch.

I'm having to climb the growth ladder in order to make every part of my being (on every astral level) climb into the 'no negativity' zone.
ie, to live and breathe my own spirit.

It's hard, and I am fully with you on that.
But even if you climb a little you more than appreciate the benefits.

Free yourself from negative situations and you will climb naturally.
Also think over past issues and release them... sometimes they lie dormant, and these 'spirits' use them to locate you. As the energies of them exist in their plane?

Keep going, you are doing amazingly well. And stay in touch via PM if you can.

With everything I have,

AM
Old 28-11-2006, 09:16 PM
cweiters

Am Afraid

Something is telling me not to let yall know how scared I am right now. I want to cry, am know for being strong woman. Nobody will treat my children as I do. nobody will teach them like I do. All the suggestion I have received have been wonderful and have been working.

Meditaion feel so good for this conditon while I am doing it I feel no discomfort at all. then shortly after here come the pin sticks they seam to be geting worse. I feel them everywhere now not just my hands. I can see a mark or print in the spots where I feel I am being stuck with pins. I really don't want the doctors practiceing on me anymore. My spirit is speaking even if you harm the body you will not harm me. My soul belongs to God no harm can come to it... I just think about the children. I am afraid been going on a week now.

now I said it!

Love
cw

Last edited by cweiters : 28-11-2006 at 09:23 PM.
Old 29-11-2006, 08:45 AM
Makoorakoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cweiters
Something is telling me not to let yall know how scared I am right now. I want to cry, am know for being strong woman. Nobody will treat my children as I do. nobody will teach them like I do. All the suggestion I have received have been wonderful and have been working.

Meditaion feel so good for this conditon while I am doing it I feel no discomfort at all. then shortly after here come the pin sticks they seam to be geting worse. I feel them everywhere now not just my hands. I can see a mark or print in the spots where I feel I am being stuck with pins. I really don't want the doctors practiceing on me anymore. My spirit is speaking even if you harm the body you will not harm me. My soul belongs to God no harm can come to it... I just think about the children. I am afraid been going on a week now.

now I said it!

Love
cw

hiya cweiters,

in my opinion through meditation you are either opening up to a vengeful spirit or your being put through a trial. If it is a vengeful spirit it would be best to keep a note of any dream you have, both in sleep and daydreaming. I cant say why a vengeful spirit would be doing this because i dont know what influences are around you. I have had experience fom vengeful spirits and they can be hard to get rid of. It may be good to try an exorcism or dismissal of all energies so you get a neutral atmosphere to develop protection. It might be good to know when and where(eg. house, work etc.) these occurances of pain take place. If this is a trial then take it as it is and stand strong, keep your faith in your God.

If problems develop into anything different no matter how slight keep a note of it.

I give my advice, its up to you as to what happens with it.

Love and blessings to all
Closed Thread