Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 12-09-2017, 02:49 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer

I am happily digressing down my memory lane because I've been given that opportunity...but I shall stop now and let the thread get back on topic....and I await somebody to speak of the Necronomicon and/or the Seals of Solomon...I know a little bit about it, but the Kaballah makes Necro's brain hurt too much...so Necro stuck with Hinduism and Sanskrit because it hurt less.

I have read the necronomicon some years ago, save the one section that says dont read unless you want bad seals to open. i have read the seal of solomon on line and just bought the book.

i have been a pyschopomp the last 20 years or so and now my life is changing and necromancy is the art i am learning and practicing.
Old 12-09-2017, 11:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
I have read the necronomicon some years ago, save the one section that says dont read unless you want bad seals to open. i have read the seal of solomon on line and just bought the book.

i have been a pyschopomp the last 20 years or so and now my life is changing and necromancy is the art i am learning and practicing.
Awesome!

Even though I said I don't really know much about it in theory, but in practice it's a bit different to that and I guess part of it is why I am also called "The Necromancer".

I think you are aware of all my ITC (Instrumental Trans Communication) work.

I have used devices and gadgets to contact the dead, including a PSB-7 Spirit Box, a digital recorder to get EVPs, a hacked radio, K II Meters, Ovilus, Echovox...some of my PSB-7 sessions are on here in fact. I was like "Ghost Hunters R Us".

After I replied to this thread and I was about to go to sleep, I had the thought that I used to do all this stuff, but I allowed myself to conveniently forget it. I haven't done it for about a year and a half and that's why.

One day, I may get back into all of it, but I just found it too distracting from my own spiritual path.
Old 12-09-2017, 11:41 PM
Super Moderator
Skogsdottir, I really liked your post. It was atmospheric. Are you from Iceland?

I can never understand all the big deal about "necromancers" and how certain shadows seem to have formed about the very word!

Even abhorred in the Bible. Didn't those who wrote the Bible understand? There is no death. Only the physical body dies. Those who are released go to other finer dimensions. Nothing wrong whatsoever in reaching out to them and having contact with them! They are just in a 'different room' energetically-speaking.
But of course, like any other communications it's wise to know who you are allowing to share energy with you.
In Spirit, one is not dead.

But there are other aspects, such as magically re-enlivening the dead corpse....which is just weird zombie/voodoo stuff and beyond my ability to understand but some who practice Magic try to do that. Too much!
Old 13-09-2017, 01:11 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Awesome!

Even though I said I don't really know much about it in theory, but in practice it's a bit different to that and I guess part of it is why I am also called "The Necromancer".

I think you are aware of all my ITC (Instrumental Trans Communication) work.

I have used devices and gadgets to contact the dead, including a PSB-7 Spirit Box, a digital recorder to get EVPs, a hacked radio, K II Meters, Ovilus, Echovox...some of my PSB-7 sessions are on here in fact. I was like "Ghost Hunters R Us".

After I replied to this thread and I was about to go to sleep, I had the thought that I used to do all this stuff, but I allowed myself to conveniently forget it. I haven't done it for about a year and a half and that's why.

One day, I may get back into all of it, but I just found it too distracting from my own spiritual path.

yea, i remember your evps and stuff. i do that too. i honor their souls and cross them over if they are ready go.

with this necromancy stuff, i see where power struggles could come into play if one is to get into this. i am not one who gets into power plays. so, seeing as how its so new, i am just gonna ground myself for now and take things as they come. i did do something during the eclipse and i have to finish that up. it will be about 6 more weeks until that is done. then i dont know if this is what i will continue doing. dreaming of people dying and then having them die in the future as i dreamt use to be torturous for me. until i realized my purpose in it all and then all the sudden, that stopped and i was directed into necromancy practices. ugh. hopefully, it doesn't take me decades to figure this out if i keep with it.
Old 13-09-2017, 01:55 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Exclamation I'm More Familiar With Necromongers---Rid****

Quote:
Any one know anything of necromancers?
Are they all dark or are there good ones?

I've never really heard of Necromancer, except I read a science fiction by Gordon ****son 25 years ago or so.

My next quasi-encounter was with the dark{ ruthless }necromongers in the Chronicles of Rid**** movie series. I enjoyed those series of movies as I did the Alien movies, Termionator, and of course Blade Runner.

Fine spiritual person I've turned out to be. ;--)

I also enjoyed "Out of Africa with Meryl Streep and Robert Redford and many comedies.

I see some letters have been automatically *** but others can figure them out.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 13-09-2017, 11:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Tobi, nice to meet you and thank you for your kind words. No, I'm not from Iceland but it was a good guess. I'm from Finland. Or like I say, I'm from the nightside of the living. ;) (Because of my craft it's hard to belong with the people.) My name is actually Swedish. I chose to take that name because Finnish version would have been gibberish to most of here, Metsäntytär. :P I guess Skogsdotter is also a bit gibberish.

Gracey, nice to meet you also. That explain the necromancy question if you are a psychopomp. Yes, there can be power struggles when one works with beings behind the veil. But it's not too different from power struggles of men. I have been walking between the worlds approximately 20 years now, so I speak from my own experience. Others might have different kind of view of things.

When working with beings from the nightside of the living you really need to know yourself and your strengths and weaknesses. Its not for the faint hearted. You need to be so strongwilled that you can bite through the strings of faith. And never show fear if you end up in unpleasant situation. That gives them power over you. Be calm and leave gracefully.
Old 13-09-2017, 12:26 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
I've never really heard of Necromancer, except I read a science fiction by Gordon ****son 25 years ago or so.

My next quasi-encounter was with the dark{ ruthless }necromongers in the Chronicles of Rid**** movie series. I enjoyed those series of movies as I did the Alien movies, Termionator, and of course Blade Runner.

Fine spiritual person I've turned out to be. ;--)

I also enjoyed "Out of Africa with Meryl Streep and Robert Redford and many comedies.

I see some letters have been automatically *** but others can figure them out.

r6

I like those movies too. I have seen lots of sci fi movies and scary ones. The first book that ever caught my interest was Stephen King, just because it was not of the normal every day life. I have a small library in my home filled with sci-fi books. I like comedies too, Steve Marin is one of my favorites. I watched Out of Africa a long long time ago. I cant even remember what it was about. I do get flashes of a boat, but i dunno. and i think we both turned out to be fine spiritual people.
Old 13-09-2017, 12:37 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skogsdotter
Gracey, nice to meet you also. That explain the necromancy question if you are a psychopomp. Yes, there can be power struggles when one works with beings behind the veil. But it's not too different from power struggles of men. I have been walking between the worlds approximately 20 years now, so I speak from my own experience. Others might have different kind of view of things.

When working with beings from the nightside of the living you really need to know yourself and your strengths and weaknesses. Its not for the faint hearted. You need to be so strongwilled that you can bite through the strings of faith. And never show fear if you end up in unpleasant situation. That gives them power over you. Be calm and leave gracefully.

Hi.

You are right, fear is a breeding ground. Love is my greatest weapon. The dark entities flee when I give it to them. One so far has been curious, doubtful and willing. I am cautious with this one. The seed of love was just planted and there is a long journey to get to cosmic consciousness. With what I did on the eclipse day, a seal. I ended up at the root of all "evil" (for lack of better word) and was on the edge of oblivion. So now I have dark necromancers trying to manipulate and draw me to their side. My faith is strong and God is with me.
I met arch angel Michael when I was 2 years old, 45 years ago. I never knew why. My eldest son when he was just 4 (and he didn't know i met him) told me that he defeated and protected me from the greatest evil, but there are many other evils i must defeat myself. He told me that 20 years ago. Today I get it. I get my path. I think being a psychopomp prepared me. It allowed me to make friends with death and have a good understanding of the mechanics of the universe. Been through lots of personal tragedies that also has given me inner strength. BUT, I am just beginning on this new journey and well aware that I have lots to learn and through experience.
Old 13-09-2017, 02:20 PM
Knower

Necromancy is one of the most dangerous magick practices. Magicians more likely do evokations of demons than ghosts of the dead people, see Calviculae Salomonis for example.
Old 13-09-2017, 03:34 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Exclamation Necro > Zomebie > Voo-Doo > ?

Quote:
I like those movies too. I have seen lots of sci fi movies and scary ones. The first book that ever caught my interest was Stephen King, just because it was not of the normal every day life.

Ive seen a couple of Stephen King movies, and recall news when he was hit by vehicle while walking on road in Maine{?}.

I like reading mysterys ecx Tony Hillerman, but some psychological thrillers are just to much for me. Exc years ago I read a Stephen King or Dean Koontz book with wierd sci-fi{ out of ordinary } like dog. I found book sort of interesing.

Then I tried a Dean Koontz book called "A Bad Place", and after a few pages or first chapter, I through the book in my firewood stove. I thought, this book really is a bad place, and I just didnt want to run my consciousness through the awful muck, at least at that time.,

Maybe at some other time it may have not seemed liked such a bad place.

Anyway I enjoyed the last ALien "Prometheus", gruesome as they all are and now I hear the next one is out or coming out before long. The lead actress may not be in this one, but the hansome blond hair android is, or so IVe read.

Oh yeah, "World of Z" with brad Pitt was the only zombie movie I cared to watch and watch twice now.

I did watch the original night of walking dead in 60's or 70's.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman