Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 29-08-2011, 09:37 AM
aquarius123

It has been happening for some time now and is every more increasing in strength.

All we have to do is trust and keep on keeping on, as best we know how to.

With love- Aquarius
Old 29-08-2011, 10:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A peaceful mind
Close your eyes and see within
Fore there you see what is sin
I have the same relationship to the idea of sin as I do to 2012 and other doomsday prophesies. If one is to speak of false prophets, one needs to look no further than the fear-based, soul-annihilating doctrine that generations of individuals have grown up with. And the mainstream concept of sin is one of those doctrines. It's funny, it's as if a sizable portion of the human population is praying for their own demise. It speaks to the general unhappiness and unconsciuosness of people these days, and their inability to pull themselves up out of the depths of their self-created and self-directed fear and loathing. I agree with you though: simply look inside. That's where one's demons all live and breed.

Last edited by Baile : 29-08-2011 at 12:50 PM.
Old 29-08-2011, 10:28 AM
mattie

Spot On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
We are the Ones we have been waiting for.

Can't be said enough.
Old 29-08-2011, 10:29 AM
mattie

Spot On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Already happening....

Xan

Can't be said enough.
Old 29-08-2011, 10:43 AM
mattie

What Is The Real Intent?

The title, ‘A Warning’ is a concern from the get go. I’m not keen on warnings. Warnings tend to have the intent of generating fear.

The first stanza alludes to apocalyptic stuff. The Mayans have firmly stated their calendar has nothing to do w/ apocalypse.

Is ‘the false’ a reference to false prophets. Yawn. The real false prophets are organized religion. All of them.

The last line of the 2nd stanza, ‘... and then you will die’ is problematic. Why will our soul not be the same? ‘You are the one to blame’ is HIGHLY problematic. The mention of ‘sin’ suggests this is from an organized religion POV. Warnings, apocalypse, false prophets, our soul being in danger, & enduring are also mainstays of organized religion.

‘Endure’ alludes to that some won’t endure (survive). I’m not the least bit concerned about enduring. Endure alludes to suffering patiently. What are we supposed to be suffering through?

One thing I do agree w/ is, ‘This isn’t meant to be beautiful ...’ What is the intent of this message? It seems to be to generate fear.
Old 29-08-2011, 03:36 PM
Docha

Quote:
Originally Posted by A peaceful mind.
Words Beyond 2012

A Warning

The earth will open as never before
The wind will blow as never before
The rain will fall as never before

This is the warning part, be prepared for the storms and take shelter.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The false will rise and gather the blind
The false will wrap the blind in lies
The false will lie and then you die

This is kind of obvious - and it's been happening all throughout history in our world. People who speak falsely and end up causing the death of many. Mostly it's due to ego, and just plain flat out not knowing how to interpret their visions they are given. Waco ....the native americans had the "ghost dance massacre" - all through out time they have been - and will come. Why is this so shocking or scarey?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Your soul will never be the same
You are the one to blame
Listen not to the lies

Spiritualists....gather round - guess what here we are. LOL forging our own path - not following or wishing to mandate to others what is right or wrong, sure we debate - but we discuss don't force here...this is happening now - everywhere.

Quote:
Close your eyes and see within
Quote:
Fore there you see what is sin

As in there is none?

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
When darkness becomes false light

Pray and be strong
For those who endure
Will see truth shine

-

…. This isn’t meant to be beautiful ore rime because
telling the truth is no crime

Wouldn't this last bit be saying - when we think we need to lose ourselves to save the world - perhaps we need to pray - but what is prayer? Lifting your voice in HOPE ...yes there is always hope.

Why does this poem scare anyone? or cause the gloom and doom "prophecy". What is there to fear?

All prophecies can be picked apart in such a manner - just because they're cryptic doesn't mean they are saying everyone will die.

I don't get it.... maybe I am just interpreting it all wrong - and I will burn with the rest of them. Somehow though - I think I may be one of the survivors. *shrug* in the end it doesn't matter what will be will be.
Old 31-08-2011, 05:26 PM
Ascender
I have no reason to scare anyone this text is meant to be interpertated.

One word cloud have many meanings, chose the wrong meaning and this text will quickly be a horror text, and its not.

Peace and Love to you all

A Peaceful Mind

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching
Old 02-09-2011, 02:38 AM
A. Consumer

Post It is already beginning...

it's beginning but it is in the embrianic stages. I believe it will begin with a new edition of "The Word" but just as in the time of Christ, there will be many who say they have The Word who have something else, which will muddy things up and confuse the issue for a while but over time, humanity will come to realize just who actually had The Word.
Old 05-09-2011, 04:02 PM
KnightoftheRealm

And it will begin...

It is not as the media would have you believe, it is not the end of days...

It is the beginning of a new age.

The Mayan Calendar which started on the 11th of August 3114BC will end on the 21st of December 2012 – completing a 5,125 year cycle.

The Hindu Calendar states that a Golden Age will start 5,000 years after the beginning of the Kali Yuga. This Golden Age will begin in the year 2012.

The ‘calendar in stone’ in the Great Pyramid tells of a Phoenix Cycle linked to our galactic orbit. The present time period ends in the year 2012.

The Cherokee Calendar ends in 2012, ‘when all will be reborn’.

New Ages, Golden Eras and Times of Rebirth...
...foretold by many cultures and beliefs that never came into contact with each other.

In this new age the current spiritual awakening will take flight and sweep the world into a frenzy of growth and development. This is our chance to shed off the restricting clothes of the old world and dress ourselves in a new cloak of learning, enlightenment and acceptance.

Prepare yourself for the coming times.
Old 05-09-2011, 04:41 PM
Master
Question

Quote:
Prepare yourself for the coming times.

How does an individual best prepare for 'coming times'?