Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 25-04-2016, 09:16 AM
Experiencer

Night terrors and nightmares after energy clearing

I did an energy clearing yesterday with an energy healer, and she told me she got rid of an entity thats been with me for a long time, and cleared a lot of things. She looked distressed throughout it, she remained with me for 2 hours as opposed to the 30 minutes we initially planned.

I had a bad feeling going to bed, I woke up to a vision of a woman standing next to my bed, then had repeated night terrors and couldn't sleep in that bed. Sleeping downstairs on the couch was much better. Any idea what this is about?
Old 25-04-2016, 05:02 PM
Experiencer
Did the energy healer replace the cleared-out energy with positive energy of some kind - like asking a helpful spirit to stay, visualizing energy coming in, etc? Did she also help you or instruct you to cleanse yourself?
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 25-04-2016, 05:17 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacle
I did an energy clearing yesterday with an energy healer, and she told me she got rid of an entity thats been with me for a long time, and cleared a lot of things. She looked distressed throughout it, she remained with me for 2 hours as opposed to the 30 minutes we initially planned.

I had a bad feeling going to bed, I woke up to a vision of a woman standing next to my bed, then had repeated night terrors and couldn't sleep in that bed. Sleeping downstairs on the couch was much better. Any idea what this is about?

It could have been the outflow. They resist going out and manifest this in anyway they can. If that is the case then best is to ignore them. Another reason for that could be that before clearing you should recieve a protection field. Make sure you have. Either way it is better to ignore.
Old 27-04-2016, 04:43 PM
Pathfinder
I agree with Interuniversalism. From my experience, before I figured some stuff out the hard way :-) I would just ask negative energies to leave. Often times, things would actually get worse. So, what I do now is
1.) I properly shield myself/create my personal "energy hub"
2.) I create an "exit" (like a specific corner in the room) for all entities not 100% in line with my personal beliefs to exit through. I state my "laws" very clearly and confidently. Some times several times in a row until I feel I was 100% behind this with my intentions. Typically, my wording is something like this: "All entities not 100% in line with Christ (or Chrystal) consciousness, Unity, and the law of One, please exit through this vortex now. I am love, I am In Control, I am Free... and so are those under my care (for the kids)."
3.) I address my council/guides to please anchor, lock and seal the light in all four corners and close the vortex at a time as they feel appropriate.

Then, I typically smudge with white sage or rosemary. I do this every night. It's become part of my mediation routine.
Old 27-04-2016, 05:28 PM
Experiencer

Interestingly, I tried to sleep in my bedroom again last night and I started feeling this unease, I know that this meant something would happen if I fell asleep so I moved to a different room. I felt that unease lingering a bit and I had a bout of sleep paralysis attacks.

GypsyRose: Do you have a good ability to perceive all this energy you speak of?
Old 27-04-2016, 05:39 PM
Pathfinder
depending on how strong it is, the negative stuff I pick up pretty easy. A few days ago there was something in my house my husband and I both detected. He described it as "something haunting him up the stairs" but he didn't want to freak me out so he kept it to himself... only to find me later on smudging like crazy lol I told him I kept seeing a shadow for two days now lingering by the stairs. So, I ended up freaking him out. So, with this one, I felt it and saw it. Made me extremely uneasy, almost to the extend of wanting to throw up. But the feeling varies.
Old 28-04-2016, 09:32 PM
Pathfinder

Depending on the type of energy healing you had done and whether you have trauma in your past, it isn't uncommon for nightmares/night terrors to occur. When I've done energy healing sessions on trauma survivors--and when I had sessions done on me, since I am a trauma survivor--sometimes the memories that have been suppressed come up and cause nightmares or flashbacks, or they partially come up and cause night terrors.

It's also possible that the entity you had removed didn't want to go, and so stuck around trying to reattach itself to you. If the healer wasn't careful about shielding you and/or sealing off the cord that had attached the entity to you, or didn't send it away properly, it might have still been there.
Old 28-04-2016, 09:58 PM
Master

I would say it was not an entity but negative energy. Its very rare that an entity attaches itself, and also not many healers can get rid of it. The best thing to do is raise your vibration so the energy leaves.