Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 06-02-2016, 05:55 PM
Seeker

Recently I had a negative encounter with a customer service person on the phone of a corporation I have to deal with with important issues. It's very hard to reach anyone who can help with my issue, I hated having to deal with them. I got off the phone (she hung up on me actually) full of rage and anger at her and the whole building of people and had some very bad thoughts. I'm in a huge phase of growing and healing in my life and I became unhappy with my reaction, even though I had a right to be angry.

So what I did was, despite how I felt, I thought of the rude person as well as the corporation as a whole and recited the Ho'oponopono prayer towards them several times, the prayer actually softened me up towards them and I saw them as people who needed help too:

I'm Sorry,
I Love You,
Please Forgive Me,
Thank You.

A few days later I received a call I was waiting for from another facility for another issue and was told by this rep that they were transferring all my information from the previous corporation (that I refer to above) and now her center would be handling all my issues!

Totally unexpected! I only did Ho'oponopono to clear the negative energy between us and really I wanted to put love out into the world even to those who weren't kind to me. I was hoping maybe it would resolve the issue as well but mostly I just wanted to remove the negative energy between us as well as ask for forgiveness for the wicked thoughts I had towards them all in my justified frustration.

I want to say to the OP that I also have had issues with neighbor noise, one neighbor after another too, you wouldn't believe it! I know it can drive you crazy.

I would suggest Ho'oponopono directed toward the current person and the memory of all previous, noisy neighbors and see what happens. I know it's easier said than done but just try it and see what happens when you direct positive energy and wishes towards those troubling you.

I know you might do it in frustration but really try to put that aside and sincerely say the words, if you have to say it outside your house somewhere else, then do it. Wherever you need to be to say it where you can be genuine with the words and feelings towards them:

I'm Sorry,
I Love You,
Please Forgive Me,
Thank You.

I really hope this helps reverse the situation for you. I believe the magic happens when you feel the shift in yourself from frustration about the person/situation towards seeing them with compassion instead.
Old 08-04-2016, 10:14 PM
Guide

I think that you could use a "counter source" of noise to block them out. For example, a big electric fan. It's possible that being in a situation like that all the time, what might really bother you is the silence, because in that moment your probably thinking to yourself "their going to do it again." But if you have a source of noise running in the backround, you want be as conscious that their there. Plus, your a teacher, and those types of distractions could keep you from concentrating on your lesson plans.

I doubt that any of this will help you because if the solution were really that easy, you probably would have thought of it by now. But, never the less, I wish you the best.

God Bless!!!