Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 09-12-2012, 04:52 PM
Jolandie

No I don't just "see" 'bad energy' energy but I do tend to focus on what is hindering a person.

Also the "bad energy" I'm talking about is the negative unwanted energy that is hurtful to a person. The unwanted energy. In my minds-eye I see it as a black knot Eg. If your knee aches I see the normal flow of energy from your upper thigh to your knee as a sparkling white flow like water. The place that is sore I see as a black blurry kind of knot.

Pehaps saying that I eliminate the energy was poor word choice as english is not my first language it is consideribly harder to explain what I mean, I apologise. Instead of saing eliminate lets say I send it away or I replace it with good intentions a.ka positive energy or I transform it and release it? I guess I'm not really sure thats up for debate! :)
Old 09-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Lightful

Oh that's great the way you explained things, it makes clear how you perceive those energy flows !

Maybe, those black knots you see, are "stuck" energy ?

What I would like to discuss, is the nature of energy : is it negative or positive ? Or is it our own world view which translates things this way ?
Old 10-12-2012, 07:14 AM
Jolandie

Yes stuck energy is a good way to explain it too.

I think it may be the way one perceives the world. What is negative to one person may not be negative to you or me and same goes for positive.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:15 AM
Lightful

There is a subjective perception of "good" and "wrong" (positive, negative) but there is also an objective way of describing the Truth