Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 06-08-2017, 09:43 AM
Newbie ;)

HELP

I need to know how to send and receive text messages to and from spirits. I can't explain why, but it has to do with an urgent matter. I'm sorry if I sound crazy, but I've heard stories about people receiving texts from spirits.
Old 10-08-2017, 06:01 AM
Seeker

you talking about automatic writing ?
Old 10-08-2017, 06:29 AM
Master
Here we go, the iOvilus app. Enjoy:
https://www.digitaldowsing.com/product/iovilus-app/
Old 29-09-2017, 02:21 PM
Seeker
Just like you cant force a corporeal soul to text you back, you cant demand a soul across the veil to do it either. I'd recommend the ghost radar app, however.
Old 26-10-2017, 07:34 PM
Master
me 2 ............

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 02-01-2018, 09:41 AM
Newbie ;)

My friends have tried this!!
Old 17-02-2018, 10:38 AM
Suspended

Meditate for a while, calm yourself down until you thing you are ready.
You have a table or anything you have where you can write without problems.
Put your hand on that "table" and meditate further.

State "1. that you want to connect to a certain person or to a guide of yours and that "only" those souls are allowed to step forward" "2. only beings which have you highest good for you in mind are allowed to step forward" "3. ask you higher self, god, any archangel to come forth to you to protect you agains malicious beeings which may use this possibility to play an hoax on you or harm you" "4. and that the being which you want to communicate with can use your hand to write down his/her message or communicate with you."

Wait and relax. If you are ready to channel this way is not only your decision but of your guides and friend which protect you.

You may feel an energetic Hand diving into yours and use it or feeling energy griping your muscles in your arm to write. If you can't feel anything just wait. Or try it again later. I needed two tries. Until know I don't know if or what I did different at those two occasions or how I was not ready the first time and ready the second... No clue just try it.

tell me if it worked
Old 18-02-2018, 05:10 AM
Knower

If you do not want to be in a psychiatric hospital, then never do it. Because contact with low spirits activates the energy channel in a world of suffering and insanity. Do you want to get a settlement and hear them all day? I drank it on my own experience. I do not advise .. from them it's hard to get rid of them later. Neither with what "spirituality" it's not at all connected. So be careful about Pts.
The other flip side of this is that low spirits in order to attract attention often lie and pretend to be other famous spirits. For example, people known in the past. In this world, there is all information and to confirm that they are so they can even materialize in their image and years to hang people noodles. Most of the contactees give out really often useless information that only distracts people from reality and drags them into the world of spirits. So with this you need to be very careful.