Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 19-04-2017, 05:24 AM
Knower

Where do reiki peole get their energy?

The question is in the title. Where is it coming from? Before there is any confusion: I also do no know what peole is or are. I meant people.
Old 19-04-2017, 06:54 AM
Knower
Everything is made up of energy, so its safe to say they getting it from themselves or the things around them, imagination is a hell of a thing too. They could also be getting help from angels or other beings that are willing to help.
Old 19-04-2017, 07:10 AM
Knower

You would expect reiki people to know. I spoke to a master yesterday. He didn't know. I find that strange.
Old 19-04-2017, 07:47 AM
Knower

To be more clear about me partly being a sceptic. It is about someone who is giving my mother energy. She 85 years old. I am connected to the spirit world in a simple way. I do know about energy and I would be very careful using it on others. Reiki people do use energy. I do believe that some people can heal. I also think it would take a long time to get that sophisticated. You would expect a master to be clear about it. It is not my first run in with reiki where questions are not clearly answered.
Old 19-04-2017, 10:41 PM
Master

I totally agree with you. Most reiki masters and healers know nothing about the energy work they are supposed to be doing and I would not trust most of them. To explain, some people are born with abilities to heal, however this means nothing really. They move energy around and do not get to the deeper levels of a persons being. This could be OK if they work on a person who has something minor and does not have emotional issues behind it. Some people however are not born with abilities but get attuned to energy and do inner work and get to a higher level of truth and understanding of how energy works. I was not born with abilities but got attuned to reiki. I only started to feel energy after doing the inner work. I have been feeling way more energy now after having a humungous spiritual awakening. I also understand how energy work at very deep details. I would only trust a healer who has done major inner work. I have been to many of them in my life and have not yet met someone who cared to do it. It is shocking but people get into this kind of work because of ego. So, to answer your question where does the energy come from? From the heart which explains a lot. If you clear your negative emotions your heart opens. This gives a person the ability to feel energy at a deep level, if they are deep.
Old 19-04-2017, 11:29 PM
Master
The source of all energy, the same energy that makes the planets and galaxy move around, the same energy that makes a tree grow out of a seed, the same energy that makes the electrons move in an atom....it's all from one source.

The closer you are to that one source, the greater and better the energy.

This is subtle energy - the invisible life force energy (prana/chi in tai chi/qi in qigong and the ki in the Japanese reiki)

Great souls like Jesus Christ for example are directly plugged into that Source energy.

Reiki is about using a lineage to plug into something that links to that one Source. Reiki uses sacred symbols to do this, and then passing on the energy connection through a lineage by means of "attunements". You can google all of this.

The person doing reiki needs to have their heart chakra open, otherwise it is not going to work. The heart is what allows us to enter into the energy field of another person. And it's also about getting yourself out of the way and just being a channel for the intelligence of the Universe to flow in and through you in the form of energy. The hands are connected to the heart chakra, that's why they get hot when the energy starts to flow.
Old 20-04-2017, 08:46 AM
Knower

I will answer you both in one go. You both give good answers. The energy you both talk about is something I do not know. It is from your hart. I only know two kinds of energy: 1 ) Kundalini like. That is a very hard energy from within yourself. 2 ) The energy from spirits. You both are connecting with something.....and you explain it. Most reiki people do not. Then you (they)might be playing with something that is dangerous for the one you are treating. I spoke again with this reiki master yesterday. He is family. We decided there is no end to our discussion so it is useless. The whole thing of energy and spirits is clearly very complex. You would expect from some people to be clearer about it.
Old 20-04-2017, 08:53 AM
Knower

Are you both connected to spirits? Like guides?
Old 20-04-2017, 01:01 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
The question is in the title. Where is it coming from? Before there is any confusion: I also do no know what peole is or are. I meant people.

Hi Jaroon60,

I'm a reiki master and was instructed that the energy comes from the Universe. Hence, the word reiki is interpreted as universal energy. But I wanted to understand its source better, too. So when I was in deep meditation, I asked what is reiki energy.

I was immediately given the words, "Universal Love". I was also given the information that most people, if you said to them..."Can I give you some Universal Love?" would probably run the other way. So it's simply labeled 'energy'.

As a reiki practitioner becomes closer (or one with) the concept of Unconditional Love, their healing energy becomes greater and stronger which explains why the reiki energy varies from practitioner to practitioner.

The ability to forgive enemies and love all equally is a difficult task for many, people. But this is why the Christian figure Jesus was able to give miraculous healings. John of God (in Brazil, I think) is able to give miraculous healings as well.

I hope this helps.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 20-04-2017, 01:12 PM
Knower

It does help. I know the energy. And love. Difficult to admit that. Because it feels like floating. Reiki people feel like they can help people. I have a problem with that. I do not know why exactly.