Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-10-2017, 12:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Dream about Aliens can someone please interpret

So I had this dream last night and I remember it began with me being totally naked and I was fine with it and sitting on the grass at first but then behind me was a giant stadium of people and they all had there attention focused on this man and I accidentally ran infront of him and they saw me behind him completely naked and I ran off and I heard them laughing. I ran into a toilet cubicle and then my mother walks in with about 6 or 7 people behind her and one of the ladies behind her look at my mother and then at me and she says "This one is a Diamond" and I got flattered by this. and my mother starts saying "yeah! I've always known this, he's always been a diamond. He was born in reverse with the flat side at the bottom" and then she said something about her guides telling her all this. Then I had an image pop in front of me of a 3D cone object which has a flat circular bottom and then comes into a point. I had a thought then that this is sortof like the shape of your typical diamond cut.

Anyway I walked outside and the lady in the crowd followed me, and started to tell me that she didn't mean anything she just said (but my mother was still very serious about what she said) and that she had done the same thing to my sister and my brother and another man I forget the name of but they aren't as "Real and authentic" as I am.

I said thanks and walked into this area with all these people, around them was this transparent back drop that was black and had this beautiful blue aura coming out of it. I went to sit down somewhere but all the seats were taken and I had this thought that I could just imagine I was sitting down and I would be able to have a seat. So I did that and it worked (I wasn't lucid dreaming). When I sat I closed my eyes and there were about 10 or so of these alien heads in a "meeting" or something and talking about me but in an alien language. I then opened my eyes and closed them again and started to vibrate a lot. and I heard this voice that said "I am god you must see me" and there was this blue light in the distance. I was too scared even though there was all these people around me which was comforting and I opened my eyes. Then this UFO appeared it was quite small and it was a classic ufo shape but with these circular bulges on the outside. All the people in the room were amazed and the UFO let off a smaller ship which the people tried to catch but couldn't. And I just stood up and caught it and put it in my pocket. The UFO came over to me and I had this thought whether I should see it for myself and take it out or take it out and give it back to the UFO. I took it out without much thought and gave it back to the UFO which then flew to the window and an alien came out. Not your typical grey, he had a human stature but his face looked very weird I can't really explain it. Anyway he said he was from an alien race called the Monarchs. and he said "Until, we meet again" and disappeared out of the window.
Old 23-10-2017, 10:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Thankyou so much! All you just said resonates so well, as I had the thought about the cones I also thought about the pyramids in my dream. I have been meaning to meditate lately but have not got around to it. I'm determined to start right now however. Anyway thanks again!
Old 24-10-2017, 03:08 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexf
So I had this dream last night and I remember it began with me being totally naked and I was fine with it and sitting on the grass at first but then behind me was a giant stadium of people and they all had there attention focused on this man and I accidentally ran infront of him and they saw me behind him completely naked and I ran off and I heard them laughing. I ran into a toilet cubicle and then my mother walks in with about 6 or 7 people behind her and one of the ladies behind her look at my mother and then at me and she says "This one is a Diamond" and I got flattered by this. and my mother starts saying "yeah! I've always known this, he's always been a diamond. He was born in reverse with the flat side at the bottom" and then she said something about her guides telling her all this. Then I had an image pop in front of me of a 3D cone object which has a flat circular bottom and then comes into a point. I had a thought then that this is sortof like the shape of your typical diamond cut.

Anyway I walked outside and the lady in the crowd followed me, and started to tell me that she didn't mean anything she just said (but my mother was still very serious about what she said) and that she had done the same thing to my sister and my brother and another man I forget the name of but they aren't as "Real and authentic" as I am.

I said thanks and walked into this area with all these people, around them was this transparent back drop that was black and had this beautiful blue aura coming out of it. I went to sit down somewhere but all the seats were taken and I had this thought that I could just imagine I was sitting down and I would be able to have a seat. So I did that and it worked (I wasn't lucid dreaming). When I sat I closed my eyes and there were about 10 or so of these alien heads in a "meeting" or something and talking about me but in an alien language. I then opened my eyes and closed them again and started to vibrate a lot. and I heard this voice that said "I am god you must see me" and there was this blue light in the distance. I was too scared even though there was all these people around me which was comforting and I opened my eyes. Then this UFO appeared it was quite small and it was a classic ufo shape but with these circular bulges on the outside. All the people in the room were amazed and the UFO let off a smaller ship which the people tried to catch but couldn't. And I just stood up and caught it and put it in my pocket. The UFO came over to me and I had this thought whether I should see it for myself and take it out or take it out and give it back to the UFO. I took it out without much thought and gave it back to the UFO which then flew to the window and an alien came out. Not your typical grey, he had a human stature but his face looked very weird I can't really explain it. Anyway he said he was from an alien race called the Monarchs. and he said "Until, we meet again" and disappeared out of the window.

Pre-Awakening signs ~

Your True Self is a DIAMOND!

The Aliens = Higher Intelligence

Your current BLOCK is your FEAR of the Divine ~

Bible translation of "Fear the Lord your God" is a misquote the term fear is meant to be RESPECT ........ "Respect the Lord your God" . You have nothing to FEAR ...... only ego fears God for ego-fear CANNOT co-exist with your TRUE SELF which is born out of LOVE-TRUTH ~

Be BOLD and seek only what is true ...... Let all else drop away and cling to not a single illusion ........ as you Let Go more and more guidance will come through, first in dreams ...... then in VISIONS! later just directly at any time needed ~