Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 23-10-2017, 05:41 PM
Knower

Exclamation Is this a warning from the universe?

Just yesterday, my sister was walking and fell. She split her knee open and had to go to the ER. This morning I was going for a run and fell face foward and scraped my knee. It was in the same area where she had split her knee. The scrape was pretty bad, but not as severe as my sister's injury. She had a huge gash across her knee and had to get 20 staples.

I am asking if this might be a sign warning me about something bad to come or being on the wrong path. What should I do? What do you guys think this means? Might I be doing something wrong?

I previously asked for a caution sign if a bad event was going to happen. I seen them everywhere. Though I have had scary signs pop up everywhere in the past without even asking for them, but thise never came to be.

I know what the bad event is that might come, but I don't want to be specific about because it is personal. After the first time I saw one of the caution symbols I was in great distress and immediatly after that my friend had sent me a quote saying something like: you can live the life you always dreamed. I really thought about that and wondered if it meant I could change whether or not this bad event comes. I must be able to change it if the universe is warning me so drastically.

Maybe they are telling me that my vibration is extremely low, im on the wrong path, or whatever bad is going to happen is just going to happen. Am i meant to change this and how do i get on the right path?

I've been trying to let this go and give it to the universe, so that it can take care of it, but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I guess I'm worrying too much.
Old 23-10-2017, 08:42 PM
Badcopyinc

Asking for signs of bad events is out of fear of not being able to cope if something did happen. i get being prepared. But when you prepare for bad events youre adding energy to making them become reality.

Your friend saying you can live the life you always dreamed of is true.

I would worry (manifest) less about what is going to go wrong and focus on what will go right.

Ask for signs of beautiful things coming. think back to what has already come and what you already have. focus on good and your world will have more of just that.

As for the skinned knee could be a multitude of reasons there. but the one that sticks out in my mind is that you were probably holding a lot of thoughts to your sisters injury and manifested one in the same location. almost a extra push from the universe telling you how powerful your thoughts truly are.
Old 23-10-2017, 09:05 PM
Knower

EVERYTHING you said about this makes so much sense! Thank you for your insightful response. You just made me realize that I AM way more powerful than i think! And to think, I was thinking about my sister's accident the entire day! I was worried over it and it took me only the next day to fall and have the same experience! It basically manifested into my reality and fast! That is crazy!!!

You are completely right about my worry and how I should stop focusing upon it. I never thought to do this, yet I always knew it.

I'm glad I could see it through a different person's eyes because it made me see that I actually could manifest my reality. This whole time, I thought I wasn't manifesting anything! Thank you for your incredible explanation!
Old 24-10-2017, 12:42 PM
Badcopyinc

Warms my soul to know my words helped you recognize your own power.
Old 24-10-2017, 01:12 PM
Knower

I'm glad