Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-10-2017, 10:12 PM
Experiencer
Ever gotten this before?

The last couple days I've gotten these overwhelming feelings just briefly, been at different times of day, been at different places but just for a few moments I feel a familiar almost deja vous feeling but I can't place if it's future or past but I feel my twin flame's energy around/with it too. There's even smells and it feels so comfortable, so familiar, yet not like any other times I've felt his energy or in a way him around astral-ly I suppose it would be? It almost feels like a memory but not any one I can place if that makes sense? It's been good but interesting...
Old 21-10-2017, 07:51 AM
Experiencer
Yes! My niece has been experiencing this as well. I believe this is a part of the Ascension process and most people who are able to pay attention are feeling these things. It's going to be a crazy ride!
Old 21-10-2017, 11:55 AM
Lorelyen

Nice. Could be astrally. Could be just induction from his energies radiating out to you who are tuned in to him.
Old 21-10-2017, 12:47 PM
Deactivated Account
I have heard one theory of de - ja - vu recently in reguards to accension and it is about crashing timelines.

As we are in a period very conducive to conciously choosing new timelines from a whole array of possible choices... timelines start to fall in and crash down as we align with whatever timelines we choose.

I'm not sure... it sounds like an awesome plot to a sci - fi movie lol.

I had a couple of de - ja -vu moments today spontaneously. One was a past childhood 'memory' I felt a memory of an old soul friend (it was weird... like an imaginary friend in this lifetime who felt like a real friend in some other timeline) and then then they disappeared again from my consciousness in a flash. Very strange.

Others felt like memories from other lives with other souls falling away...
Might explain some of these disconnection feelings as well.