Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-10-2017, 09:32 AM
Master
Nobody knows for sure if guardian angels can fall in love like romantically with their charge unless they have experienced it and from what I read in all the previous posts none of them has that experience; I don't have that experience either. From what the OP is saying, it is not clear why she thinks it is the guardian angel who is in love with her; it could be anyone. Multidimensional beings falls in love with human beings all the time. I agree with those who suggested that it could be your spirit guide. As for you not being 100% human, well maybe it has something to do with it. Ask this Being who or what they are the next time they make contact with you or as you meditate if you do.
Old 21-10-2017, 10:40 AM
Deactivated Account
Only in manga and anime unfortunately. As for real life, I highly doubt it. Though even if it were true, a romantic relationship with someone you never see and can't physically interact with just doesn't work out fine.
Old 21-10-2017, 09:18 PM
Pathfinder

I never actually said I wanted a relationship... It might be a being but it is not a spirit and I am 100% sure about it. The man is an angel and I am sure about it. I see him in my sleep almost every day, I hear everywhere the word "angel" and the signs I have are more like angel's sings. He visits me in my sleep and we talk... I even found a white feather in my room. But he doesn't allaw me to be aware of his name and his apearence. I just know some things about him and one of them is that he cares. I don't know about the rest. They say an angel can fall in love with a human but they also say that it doesn't happen a lot. Now I made a reasearch and I found out that maybe a spirit is trying to make my angel stop trying to contact me. I also found out that I mustn't see him because of some reason. Could it be possible? Is there a chance for the girl to be the spirit or maybe some kind of fae?
Old 21-10-2017, 10:19 PM
Ascender
Yes. Not usually though.