Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 07-10-2017, 05:23 AM
Experiencer
Pick it up, Play with it, Acknowledge it, and Move On!

Its been awhile since I posted anything so what better way to do so than to share with my fellow spirits my meditations of late. And while I have been doing quite a few with some intention behind it it no way distracts me from clearing my space or match frequencies close by.

My intentions of late is a project I am working on with another. It is actually over and was running for about a month or so. The purpose was to acknowledge my various senses as well as a reciprocal manner. I suppose some would say it originated as a meditation and then gravitated to an Out-Of-Body so its tuning can be described in multiple ways...several different levels if you want to get technical about it!

Without getting into the specifics it is best in my estimate to refrain from that as it really suits no one here. The best estimate is to expel the notion that experience is of utmost importance as well as anyone can do this in a meditative state once cleared and grounded and able to intend and just have that awareness to either be willing to sense various things e.g. sight, hearing, touch, smell, or it could be super inclusive to vibrations or telepathic nuances. In my case, I have been pushing my boundaries and in some cases the tag was on me vs the other way around!

So what happened? Well...thinking I was intending to just clear my space and take in what I would intend outwardly I picked up various senses. It was energy first and foremost with it aligning itself to form and objects. Sight is the usual perception after a grand clearing from the meditation and it was interesting because gender and the perception of it wasn't there so it was just the awareness of the form and its physical identification. This was true as well for smell but the smell where I was the recipient and not the sender. It was all surprising because it wasn't just the intent but the fact the meditation allowed me to be equally cognizant of these senses! One other facet to mention that has helped me push forward on this front as of late is some 3rd eye decalcification meditations. I have about 30 or so audio clips from YouTube but I've found some are better for my frequency than others so YMMV as to what you will gravitate to.

The key to all of these things happening is from the acknowledgement of the receiver to the sender or visa versa. And once the wow-factor goes away the exercise continued day in/day out until it was clear this stuff is real and really works. Space and time are illusions so consequently doing this from local to great distances are typically irrelevant. In my case, I was doing this going from Nevada to Texas in the comfort of my own chair or bed. I have changed these parameters to what works as well as using Orgone Generators, Crystals, and Singing Stones aka Solfeggio Stones, and of course Selenite.

Another key that has been met with completion (so as to move on and not get stuck on the energy of the wow-factor) is the harmonic frequency matching. I am not saying I can do this at will nor is there a magic trick to make this happen. It happens when you least expect it finding another person who matches your tone and intention and of course the harmonic frequency of the intention too. I thought it would require both people to be awakened but not necessarily because once you tap into the other person's higher self then you can skip the lower levels and communicate directly. And this is fun and exciting and will definitely raise your consciousness and awareness.

Okay...that was my share and I hope you liked it!