Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-07-2017, 06:56 AM
Master
My experience with guardian angels, Archangels, guides, etc is that they don't spoon feed me answers. They want me to think it through to the best of my ability and then go to them to see if I got it right. As for conflicting answers, it could very well be the ego interfering as you're taking it out of its comfort zone.

There really is no need for marijuana etc. Those can really mess one up and actually, in the long run, prevent you from making true solid progress.

Blessings to you on your journey.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 21-07-2017, 11:29 AM
Guide

Hello, from my experience, the more you think, the less you get about it. Faith and hope are reflection and action.
Old 09-10-2017, 11:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Your guides will never tell you what to do. For example, if you say, "Can I drink?" They will say, "Yes." But what you're really looking for is... "Is it in my best interest to drink?" Then they might reply, "No." This is because you have free will, first of all. You can drink all you want and you will never be judged by your guides. Your decisions are all yours and you're the only one who will have to endure the consequences.

Now, with that being said, if you are wondering if it will serve your highest and best to drink or use weed occasionally regarding your spirituality and spiritual growth, then the answer you're looking for is... sure. But if you do, you need to know that those things lower your vibrations. Your frequency will drop and it will take some work to get it back up. And since your energy will be vibrating lower, then you will be subject to energies, situations, etc. that also vibrate on the lower end. Your guides have nothing to do with this. It just is what it is...you attract what you are a vibrational match with.

I have learned that even drinking one light drink (like a hard lemonade, etc), I will hear noises in my room at night like something is messing with me, will have lower-energy dreams, etc. It can take me a few days of intentionally raising my energy to recover from this one drink. So, I have decided that it's just not worth it for me. Hope this helps.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:26 AM
Administrator
Your guides are there to help you on your spiritual path.they will not tell you what to do but guide you.whatever you do is up to you its called free will

Namaste
Old 01-11-2017, 04:18 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerrygriz
Brian, have you considered that you could be a Gemini rather than a Taurus?

You seem pretty sensitive to your inside voice. Everybody has an other self ,but, the dance is different for a Gemini.

I have a meditation technique using numbers and the non-dominant side of the brain that could really be an awesome journey. Equal parts spirit and science. All it really needs is for somebody to follow the instructions.

I'm a Taurus for sure. 29 degrees. I do have Mars and North Node in Gemini though. Very active mind. Mercury trine moon does some of that too. and Virgo moon over analyzing everything
Old 01-11-2017, 04:20 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I find if I ask Higher Self/Angels/Guides something too many times the answers will start getting wonky. For the most part I get to ask once and maybe ask again in a different way to verify, after that they just start giving me nonsense. Sort of like how an adult will start giving silly answers to a 2 year old who keeps asking the same question over and over again in order to preserve their own mood/sanity.

I also find that Spirit and I have different ideas sometimes. Spirit see's things from a higher perspective and see's interest, possible learning or experience in many things I'm (ego/mind) not necessarily interested in. So there's this discerning which needs to take place on my end.

When answers and suggestions start getting too strange it's my clue I'm dropping in frequency and falling out of alignment, increasing the amount of time spent in meditation closes this gap and moves us back into alignment again and then the advice and suggestions start making sense again and flow and ease of communication of guidance increases.

Makes sense, thanks!

I guess I just am at a point where I'd rather not hear guides at all honestly. But not sure I can go back, so maybe using some best practices like you say are good. Definitely I have become over reliant on my guides out of fear.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:24 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
In general one does not need any 'substance' to allow access to their shadow side. It might just be part of your nature to use marijuana or other substance. Do it because it is you to do it, don't use the shadow side as an excuse/justification.

As to guides: they can not hold your hand the whole way to wholeness. At some point you need to walk on your own. Sometimes this means a harsh letting go and sometimes there is a more gentle transition. Guides can only say what they think from their perspective. Its YOU that creates your life (and then has to live it). Guides are only offering guidance, not affirming what you want to believe.

So as of now not smoking and that feels right.

I resonate with what you say about guides. I think a lot of my problem has come from developmental trauma as a kid and feeling like everything has got to be perfect, combined with a lot of life changes to where the parameters for who I am now and how I live are somewhat foreign to me.

All in all I've definitely relied on my guides more than I think is healthy and am finding it challenging to step out of that enmeshment. Used to kind of compulsively asking for guidance and/or fearing their saying something because I am too stressed or worried. Honestly I wouldn't mind finding a way to just not talk to guides anymore but it's such a habit now and I don't know if they'd shut up even if I didn't ask anything.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:28 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Believing in yourself is the path of the age we have entered, guides is so last century (or yesterday as they would say in fashion).

ugh yeah believing in myself is so fraught with difficulties and made more complex because of working with guides/signs. Ultimately I do make my own choices but it's not in the way your average person would where they mostly just do it themselves or by talking with other people.

Way too complex to post all my challenges with believing in myself, but yes that would be ideal.
Old 13-11-2017, 01:53 AM
Master
My guides are cetaceans and they are pushy as hell. They constantly walk the fine line between free will and forcing stuff down my throat. As a result I have trouble trusting them.

They say they’re only following the will of my soul, but since when do souls like to be bullied into doing what they know is right, even if the soul doesn’t feel it?

My advice is to just ignore them—they can help and often working with them will fast track your progress but sometimes you gotta tell them to lay off when things get too intense.