Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-01-2011, 06:40 AM
pinkviolet

Most of the time, in my opinion..The bad spirits eventually will reveal themselves as bad or poor spirits..

A bad spirit can not go on for a long; long time faking what they really are..In the spiritual realm, everything is raw.

So in my opinion, if the spirit has time, it will turn bad, if the spirit has been around for some time, and it's shows that its good, then its probably good..

If this person has passed on to the after life and they are visiting you, maybe that person's spirit had a connection to you and it wanted you to know that he loved you...

He told you to never let go, he probably knew that there would be trials and tribulations such as these.

"Never let go" is a very powerful saying and it says a lot. It means through all the hard times, to ride it out to the end.

I'm sure he misses you, and im sure he wished you weren't as bitter...Open your heart you know.

I think the problem is that you can not decipher what is real and what is fake...but look at what happened in the past. It might be hard to disect because of the person that it might be, but if you truly have it in your spirit that we are all spirits, then you probably would have an easier time going through with this.

Love you, just want whats best..

You are amazing, otherwise. :)

I hope you understand my message.
Old 21-01-2011, 10:30 PM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkviolet
Most of the time, in my opinion..The bad spirits eventually will reveal themselves as bad or poor spirits..

A bad spirit can not go on for a long; long time faking what they really are..In the spiritual realm, everything is raw.

So in my opinion, if the spirit has time, it will turn bad, if the spirit has been around for some time, and it's shows that its good, then its probably good..

If this person has passed on to the after life and they are visiting you, maybe that person's spirit had a connection to you and it wanted you to know that he loved you...

He told you to never let go, he probably knew that there would be trials and tribulations such as these.

"Never let go" is a very powerful saying and it says a lot. It means through all the hard times, to ride it out to the end.

I'm sure he misses you, and im sure he wished you weren't as bitter...Open your heart you know.

I think the problem is that you can not decipher what is real and what is fake...but look at what happened in the past. It might be hard to disect because of the person that it might be, but if you truly have it in your spirit that we are all spirits, then you probably would have an easier time going through with this.

Love you, just want whats best..

You are amazing, otherwise. :)

I hope you understand my message.

Thank you for your reply ..
I understand what youre saying .. but my whole thing is, cant a spirit fake its vibe? If not, then maybe I have things all twisted up ... I dont know ... its all so confusing
Perceptions are also hard for me to get past ... ( as you already know ... )
-_-

I feel like spirits deceive all the time ... and I dont know if theres a limit to how long they can deceive or not ... not all spirits are bad, I believe that .. I do. Its just ... the person it was ... and where their concern seemed to lie didnt match up with what I thought it should have matched up to ... and maybe thats my problem ... I just dont know anymore ... and Im not going to say " it doesnt matter", because it does ... it matters to me ALOT.

Im always open to learn new things .. thats why Im here, as you already know. I jsut need reassuring guidance and knowledge from you and other people here.

I know that people who die before their ready might visit their loved ones while theyre in the spiritual realm ... but as you know, the person that the spirit said it was never knew me on Earth ... of course, that doesnt automatically mean that we didnt have a soul connection ... *sigh* I just dont know anything anymore .. yes, I have an opinion .. but Im not 1OO percent about it .. I want to be 1OO percent about SOMETHING dealing with this situation ... but it looks like thats not going to happen .

The spirit said "never let go" about something else .. it didnt have anything to do with me, though ..
.. But I do agree with you .. 'never let go' is a powerful saying that entails alot ..
You know, Im not bitter toward the PERSON that the spirit said it was ... I love that person very much, naturally and in every other way.
Its the whole spiritual experience that has me a little ****ed off and hurt and upset ..
Awww .. I dont think the spirit misses me, though that is a very sweet thought to have. I dont think the spirit is around anymore, whoever and whatever it was .. but if it is, then Im sure it would understand why I am deciding to take the routes Im taking .. at least, I hope it would understand. Bitterness doesnt live inside of me anymore, hurt and confusion and a little anger does now. I have these feelings about the whole situation but not toward the person as an individual .

Believe it or not, I would be very willing to open my heart to different possibilities .. I would be willing to do that if some things were cleared up .. if only things made sense ..

Thank you, I love you too
Very much ..
You are amazing too <3
I do understand your message and it was put in a good way, thank you, sincerely. <3
Old 24-01-2011, 01:24 AM
Celeste

I haven't read all the other responses, but I think you would know what it was by how it feels, like something positive or negative.

For example. Lately I have been smelling this fragrance, that I don't recognize or know where it is coming from. It is just beautiful. I smell it here and at work, or anywhere, for that matter. (I will have to monitor it.) The smell is not on me. I don't think it is of this world, but I think it is positive, so I welcome it. It comes when I least expect it, at random times

Hope this helps.

: )
Old 24-01-2011, 03:38 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
I haven't read all the other responses, but I think you would know what it was by how it feels, like something positive or negative.

For example. Lately I have been smelling this fragrance, that I don't recognize or know where it is coming from. It is just beautiful. I smell it here and at work, or anywhere, for that matter. (I will have to monitor it.) The smell is not on me. I don't think it is of this world, but I think it is positive, so I welcome it. It comes when I least expect it, at random times

Hope this helps.

: )

Thank you so much for your reply
If there is a spirit visiting you from time to time, then it sounds beautiful
However, my spiritual experience didnt happen like that .. it was much more complicated, therefore making it a little harder to know exactly what happened ...
I think I might have a bit of "intuition" ... but it wouldnt help me at all, because I dont know how to trust myself ...
Again, thank you for answering

Oh! By the way ... do you think it is impossible for spirits to fake their energy ? What I mean is, alot of people say that you will know what is evil and good based on its energy or its vibe ... but what if a spirit fakes its energy ? Is that possible ...?
Old 25-01-2011, 12:34 AM
Celeste

Yes, I thought about that after I replied. Yes, there is such a thing as "a wolf in sheep's clothing."

So, given that, it might be hard to know the difference.
Old 25-01-2011, 01:03 AM
Celeste

I went back and read the different posts. I know you said you were through talking about this, but one more thing.

If a person is on the streets selling drugs, this is the underworld, and therefore frequented by evil spirits. Same thing with, having low self esteem, or being paranoid. These negative qualities would attract negative energies, on a much lessor scale, than the drug addicts. The best way to get loving, nurturing spirits around you is to picture a white light around yourself, and either say, no spirits are allowed here, or only good or positive spirits are allowed here.

In my opinion, in your case, I would say, no spirits should be allowed here, as I don't feel you are ready for this. You are in fear, thinking they are trying to trick you. So, I would say you aren't ready to be in contact with any spirits right now. And that is absolutely fine. You are not on a time scale in your spiritual journey. Take your time in your studies and only dabble in what you feel safe with.

Old 25-01-2011, 02:29 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
I went back and read the different posts. I know you said you were through talking about this, but one more thing.

If a person is on the streets selling drugs, this is the underworld, and therefore frequented by evil spirits. Same thing with, having low self esteem, or being paranoid. These negative qualities would attract negative energies, on a much lessor scale, than the drug addicts. The best way to get loving, nurturing spirits around you is to picture a white light around yourself, and either say, no spirits are allowed here, or only good or positive spirits are allowed here.

In my opinion, in your case, I would say, no spirits should be allowed here, as I don't feel you are ready for this. You are in fear, thinking they are trying to trick you. So, I would say you aren't ready to be in contact with any spirits right now. And that is absolutely fine. You are not on a time scale in your spiritual journey. Take your time in your studies and only dabble in what you feel safe with.

Thank you so much for replying
Its okay, I actually dont remember saying I was done with talking about this whole thing .. LOL .. but Im sorry if I did say that .. I didnt want to make you or anybody else feel that they couldnt comment on this subject because you still can LOL
Im completely fine with it.
I understand what youre saying ... like basically attracts like . I feel like thats true alot of the time ... but not necessarily all the time ...
I agree with you, I dont think Im ready to experience anything spiritual right now .. the thing is, I wasnt trying to experience anything spiritual and it just kind of happened to me out of nowhere ..

Im a very cautious person ..
Old 25-01-2011, 11:44 PM
Celeste

I sent you a long response and then lost it. I hate it! I am using my daughter's laptop--my computer crashed. And I hate this laptop, too.

Anyway, you need to stay on your spiritual journey, which happens after you open up to things that are beyond what the human eye can see. But, that which you are not comfortable with, stay away from it. If you are afraid, or scared, just ask Archangel Michael to protect you! Don't worry if the other spirit was good or bad. It's over, and just go forward. God is with you.

This website is a great place to learn and explore. You've come to the right place.

I see gray apparitions at work all the time. I work at a nursing home. These ghosts are people that can't accept that they are dead. I think some of them are nuns, still attending to the residents there. They don't scare me at all. But if I woke up and saw a spaceship, I would be doing just like you, asking questions for answers. I don't particularly tune into ETs.

Well, let's hope this goes through!

: }}}
Old 25-01-2011, 11:45 PM
Celeste

Wow, it did it again. But then I logged in (??????) and this time it went through.
Old 26-01-2011, 03:36 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
I sent you a long response and then lost it. I hate it! I am using my daughter's laptop--my computer crashed. And I hate this laptop, too.

Anyway, you need to stay on your spiritual journey, which happens after you open up to things that are beyond what the human eye can see. But, that which you are not comfortable with, stay away from it. If you are afraid, or scared, just ask Archangel Michael to protect you! Don't worry if the other spirit was good or bad. It's over, and just go forward. God is with you.

This website is a great place to learn and explore. You've come to the right place.

I see gray apparitions at work all the time. I work at a nursing home. These ghosts are people that can't accept that they are dead. I think some of them are nuns, still attending to the residents there. They don't scare me at all. But if I woke up and saw a spaceship, I would be doing just like you, asking questions for answers. I don't particularly tune into ETs.

Well, let's hope this goes through!

: }}}

Thank you for your reply
LOL ! Im sorry that your laptop is acting stupid ... the same thing has happened to me before ... Id write a long message or something and then it would get deleted ! Sooo frustrating !
I hope whatever laptop your using stops acting stupid soon lol

Anyway, my spiritual encounter has intrigued me deeply . It has intrigued me to find answers about it because I want to understand it so badly ..
You say to move forward because its in the past now and I know that you are right ... but for some reason, I just cant let it go and its frustrating. I actually came to love this spirit that would visit me ... and to think that the spirit was of negative energies is scary to me because when it would visit me, something inside of me just felt nothing but love and protection and admiration for it. I worry sometimes that if my spirit is connected or protective of another spirit that is of negative energies, then my spirit must be of negative energies too ..
Even if this is true, I can not deny what I felt inside of my soul. Inside of my soul, overall, I felt true love for this spirit.
I am open to things that the human eye cant see ... I am not shut off from the spiritual realm. The spiritual realm just confuses me because I dont understand it .. thats my main problem. I cant understand what happened to me and I cant understand why certain things are still happening to me, concerning the spiritual realm. If I could understand, I think I would feel alot better. I just feel like I need answers ... mainly about my spiritual experience ...
When the spirit was around me, I would pray for God to remove any spirits that were evil or of negative energies, but the spirit would always stay ... one time, I even went as far as rebuking the spirit in the name of Jesus ... but that did not work. The spirit told me that it was not evil.
I am not necessarily "scared" of the spiritual realm .. I mean, I am scared of some things in it, but fear of the spiritual realm is not my issue with this particular matter. My issue is, I dont know or understand why or how it all happened to me in the first place, and I dont understand why I had some of the feelings that I did for the spirit ... I also wonder about truth vs falsehood with who the spirit told me it was .......................