Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 14-05-2013, 01:32 AM
Guide

Dynamo: a man who Knows that Anything is Possible

I was watching this documentary show on Discovery Channel titled Dynamo: Magician Impossible, which was absolutely astonishing. This guy is not a regular illusionist, but someone who has realised the infinite potential of this reality and harnessed it as a skill. He demonstrated a variety of mind bending performances, like reading people's mind; drawing out a certain card from a pile in someone elses hands, without any physical touch; moving a person's tan mark, caused by their watch, from their wrist to the upper part of their arm above their elbow; changing the cover art of a physical album by the stroke of a thumb, manipulating its appearance from a man wearing shades to having his eyes revealed and the shades on his forehead; removing the 0 from a £10 note by the stroke of a thumb and pasting it onto a £20 note; pushing objects like a celphone through the matter of a solid bottle, making it appear on the inside; instantaneously morph his outfit into wearing different garments; and walking on top a body of water.

I had to laugh when the British police came along on a watercraft to pick him up from standing in the middle of the river Thames. I guess one gets in trouble for publicly breaking the laws of physics in London.

If I recollect correctly, he was apparently taught the secret of his skills by his grandfather at a very young age. From what I reckon, he was thereby given an opportunity to understand and experience that anything is possible, before any doubts were able to set into his mind to limit perception. He is basically living a potential of infinite possibilities, through the power of absolute knowing.
Old 14-05-2013, 03:52 AM
Guide
What that guy does is just tricks, not real magic. He is neat though.
Old 14-05-2013, 07:31 AM
primrose

fire, I knew someone many years ago who did similar things, as well as being an incredible psychic, he was a mind reader too. He said it was Magic. Anyone who is witness to these things has to become a believer. At least that is my experience.
Old 17-05-2013, 12:49 AM
Guide

Was zapping through the TV this night and came across another fabulous episode of this show.

Some of the highlights included asking a bodybuilder at a gym to lift his limit at 155 kg, then demonstrating the same lift himself, using the exact same weight; asking a stranger who possessed a coin to sign it with his initials, handing it over to him to then make it vanish, then taking off his shoe, pulling an unopened can of diet coke out of the shoe, emptying the content into two cups, and finding the signed coin to be stuck within the can; picking off an ornamental butterfly decoration from a wall and turning it into a real butterfly, and then suddenly turning all the ornamental butterflies on the wall into real butterflies (which was friggin amasing !!); pulling out a nipple of a stranger's shirt while wearing it, putting it on fire with a lighter and burning a hole in it, to then release the pull and see the shirt restored to its original state; and passing on a sealed safety deposit box to BBC Radio 1, leaving it in their care, to then show up for a visit on-air a few days later, asking the host to pick up a newspaper from their daily collection and find a positive article to their liking, then being requested to open the box as Dynamo abruptly leaves the studio, to finally find a drawing inside the box of the exact same newspaper article from the daily pressing.

This guy is truly exeptional.
Old 17-05-2013, 12:52 AM
Guide

"I'm a great believer in mind over matter."
- Dynamo