Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 16-01-2013, 08:22 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
"...And when union is attained the Lover knows the he himself was all along the
Beloved whom he loved and desired union with.....and all..the obstacles...he
himself placed in the path to himself..."

~Meher Baba

Beautiful <3
Old 16-01-2013, 06:45 PM
WonderGarth

THIS

Is Perfection

Is God

Is Freedom

Is Bondage

Is Heaven

Is Hell

An Image of How I Imagine I to BE in relation to I , as experienced outside of I

An Image of How God Imagines God to BE in relation ot God, as experienced as outside and seperate of God

Wholeness

THIS ...... right here ..... is what we all yearn and search for ..... THIS

I Am What I search for ..... like running and hiding from I Am ... and hiding so well, I "lose all sense" if but for a moment as a lifetime , I am but hiding from myself

The search for the sense of I ... the meaning .. the purpose .... keeps the whole game going for "a while". Yet sooner and later I tire and rest ... and die unto the game... and in dying .... I remember that it was I who set forth the entire game to begin :)

There is but Wholeness

Even the shadows of doubts that spur my longing for home . . . I am never away from home .... for shodows and doubts of wholeness are home also

THIS Now ... THIS Now .... THIS Now ..... every breath . . every stroke of the keyboard ... every drop or rain upon my roof .... THE roof, house,chair, furniture .. All of "it" .. is utter Wholeness of Creation .... of God .... of "All that IS"

THIS

You see... the great "Mystery" of Life .. of God .. . of All Imagination . . . is Hidden in Plain Sight ... in Plain Sense

Extraordinarily Ordinary

The Utter Simplicity of Be-ing ....Hidden Within as if from Without

THIS IS Wholeness

God
Old 16-01-2013, 11:44 PM
Master
All Are One

I'm all for the understanding what our true present nature and origins are, as modern physics also attests to, and, regarding the angelic.

But look around, listen to the news.

If, "we are all one"... the need for salvation, as religion attests to, is apparent.

Those who deny this are disconnected in the unfortunate way and manner.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 17-01-2013, 12:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Hi Morpheus, I mean your true Inner Being, the true SELF, if we let this SELF do what it does, then we cannot go wrong.

I would agree with that, psycho.
However... and as elaborated in in the Buddhist, "Religion",
with regard to the distractions of the world, and illusory "Maya"...we need to pray, and meditate in repose, as, "Religion", also encourages.

You should acknowledge that at times a disconnect is all too apparent, in both nature, as well as humanity.

www.newlifeparadigm.com/

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 17-01-2013, 07:07 AM
Master
Well if the world became this "one world spirituality" it would be no different than living in India.

That country isn't perfect and they believe they are all God. That is the general belief in Hinduism.

I think it will be just another way of the ego finding something new to live off of. It won't stop murders. It won't stop anything negative. People will just go around with a self-deluded perception of reality.

I don't think anything can claim to be God. I think that is perhaps the most egotistical thing a person could say. If God were an Ocean we would all be waves. We can not claim to be the Ocean, but we are a part of the Ocean. BUT the Ocean can claim to be us because the Ocean became us all.
Old 17-01-2013, 08:01 AM
Enlightener

That's a good point, Amilius.

In order for the world to find peace, we must expand our definitions of God, and what it means to Be God.

If God is a tyrannical, murderous, wrathful, vengeful being, then we will exhibit those behaviors, as we have seen in the last 2,000 years in humanity.

If God is an all loving, all embracing, understanding and accepting being, then humanity, as a whole, will exhibit those behaviors.
Old 17-01-2013, 08:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Well if the world became this "one world spirituality" it would be no different than living in India.

That country isn't perfect and they believe they are all God. That is the general belief in Hinduism.

I think it will be just another way of the ego finding something new to live off of. It won't stop murders. It won't stop anything negative. People will just go around with a self-deluded perception of reality.

I don't think anything can claim to be God. I think that is perhaps the most egotistical thing a person could say. If God were an Ocean we would all be waves. We can not claim to be the Ocean, but we are a part of the Ocean. BUT the Ocean can claim to be us because the Ocean became us all.

I agree that claiming to be God is the most egotistical thing we can say, but it also holds a grain of truth. Because we are forced to be responsible for ourselves, to look after ourselves and to make sure we survive. There is no God 'looking after' us, we have to do it ourselves. We are forced to be our own God by the fact that there is no other God around to take care of things.

Also it is apparent that if God is everything then that includes all of us. Each and every one of us is a part of God - now whether one says I am a 'part' of God or whether one says I am 'all' of God becomes purely academic because God is total and complete - the whole. Just by being a 'part' of God you are directly married to the 'whole'.

I say "I am God" but I mean that I am a part. The saying "I am God" is the most direct way of strengthening oneself. Of becoming.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 18-01-2013, 05:53 PM
Master
I understand everything you said. And I agree.

But with the incoming feminine energy of changing the planet's consciousness we need to retain the masculine energy of reason.

You see the Dark Ages or the past degenerate Age for the last 2,000 years was consumed in masculine energy of reason. There was no room for the feminine energy. We saw it slightly in adoration for Virgin Mary, worship of Kuan Yin, and others around the world. But we are passing into a more mental and feminine age which governed the world in the past.

In the past there were great civilizations that have become myths- Atlantis, Lemuria, Mu, Dwaraka, Kumari, and many more. They all existed in a very balanced consciousness. After the fall of all these great worlds came an imbalance of energy. At one time the feminine ruled and then eventually masculine is the most recent.

Why am I bringing this all up? What does it have to do with what we are saying? We have to realize why spirituality and reason need each other. I won't use the world "religion" because that means a whole other ****. We must realize that the essence of our Soul and the essence of God's Being are the same. This essence is a Consciousness and awareness. It is called so many different names like Christ-consciousness, Krishna-consciousness, etc whatever. The name doesn't matter. But the individual soul and the Individual God are two distinct entities. One exists on it's own, the other exists because the One exists. The Christians came up with the Trinity like the Hindus to make distinctions. The Trinity is all God. BUT the Father is first and the Source of the Trinity because the Source can exist on its own without souls.

That is why in this upcoming Age of energy we can not make the mistake of the last 2000 years. We need to accept this feminine power of emotion and combine it with reason. A lot of people want to just throw out reason and religion. But without form and reason there can be chaos.
Old 18-01-2013, 06:06 PM
WonderGarth....excellent....
You, too, Amilius777...!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-01-2013, 06:18 PM
Master
Thank you Miss Hepburn.

I haven't seen you in a while. I am glad to be back again lol