Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 12-01-2017, 07:32 PM
Newbie ;)

My Life : Demons, Archangels, The Fallen and Nephilim

I feel like my spiritual life has only just begun. But if I could pick a time where it all began, I'd say my husband brought most of the events to light (so to speak). My husband spoke of a generational curse (or blessing) that he and his family and his ancestors have had for centuries. He is what they call demon-born. Familiar spirits, passed down from generation to generation, and it's still going on. We have two children and each of them have a familiar/guardian spirit with them. I even have one and it came to me years ago and I don't know how to speak to her however I'm in a transitioning process and on a quest to dive deeper into my self. I'm very new to the term lightworker and incarnated angel - so I am still fresh.
"Generational pact you say? What are you talking about?" Well it started with his ancestor, who was a slave at the time, making a pact with a demon. He wanted protection for himself and his family for eternity and to get his immediate family out of slavery. Now don't freak out or anything, I do know and realize that demonic entities are a scary topic for some people. For us its become a very normal thing and I'll explain why and how.
I cannot see them (not so sure if I actually would want to..)but he can see them and more. He can see just about everything that can be seen. (And he isn't vegan or spiritual or anything this is a natural born gift that he won't ever be able to get rid of I imagine) - So Whenever me and my husband would run into a rough patch in our relationship, they'd show themselves. They'd try to stop us from breaking up. His familiar would stop him from ending the relationship. This familiar has a name, his name is Orobas. As a familiar being he shows himself as a reflection of my husband, the reflection he could be if he were to be his best physical version (fit, muscular, etc).
And I wasn't necessarily afraid when he told me all of this information and spoke for Orobas when communicating. There was physical activity coming from him such as turning lights on in the closet - little things.
Well in 2014 we came upon a very serious rough patch. I left, for a week or so. I came back to do paperwork and see my daughter. But I also came back because in my absence - I brought back many spirits that attached themselves to me while I was unprotected. Which was my own fault because I asked Orobas not to follow me. These spirits were easily cleansed by my husband - which is another ability he possesses (thankfully). He wanted to teach me how to sense whats around me so that I could protect myself. In this process, I found something that I am not sure I wanted to find. Well, he wanted to find me. And finally reveal himself after, supposedly, years of gaining my attention and my curiosity. A fallen angel by the name of Samyaza. We both stood there, and my husband translated his words through his grandmother's familiar, who goes by the name of Bael (Yep. Good ol' Bael..) Orobas and Bael weren't too pleased with him and his negotiation tactics.
However I'll just give you guys a very summarized play by play: Samyaza told me of my ancestor, a grandfather, making some sort of deal at one time with him and that deal went unfulfilled. He told me that I am part of the nephilim, and called me angel-born. He spoke of me giving birth to a son. Not as a sacrfice like so many movies like to pinpoint, but to welcome the world with a blessing and to in turn aid him and others to going back to heaven so that they will remain there. I suppose they feel guilty for their deception upon God? I am not sure. I don't really know how to feel about him so I don't talk to him a lot.
The next night, we tried to instead concentrate on light. And light showed up. A very bright light entered the room and we still don't know who or what it was but it was most certainly angelic. Soon after my husband was able to speak for them. They sang and spoke in different languages from latin, to spanish, to german. They stood in our room and filled out home with light. Orobas and Bael were still with us, and although they couldn't really stand the "noise" they had to observe the conversation and they openly spoke amongst each other. They told me that I would give birth to a boy. An archangel. Myself and two other families were expected to bring this angel into the world. Well, one family had a miscarriage and the other gave birth to a girl. They told us in order to raise this boy to his potential we must do so together. I was very confused and very much uncertain if this was real at all. But from that night on we were visited by angels of numerous hierarchies, in numbers increasing to hundreds if not thousands. Resounding our space with their singing, the seraphim saying "Holy Holy Holy" and the powers guarding our space while thousands surrounded our home. They stood waiting until I discovered that I was indeed pregnant. Then they left. Only my guardian angel kept watch right outside of our balcony. 5 moths later we discovered that we were indeed having a boy.
Have I lost you guys yet? Are you guys convinced I'm insane yet? Lol this is so much to take in and I haven't even revealed who my son is.. They told us from the beginning. That archangel Michael needed to be brought back into the world incarnated. That the world needs his love and protection. That he would live a full life, and that all those around him would recognize his light. That I, "the mother of the world" as they call it, must raise him to love, and to have this light, and to show it. I was told that in previous lifetimes I have given birth to angels. This is the first lifetime that I have been told of all of this, and the first archangel that I've given birth to. Michael, my son, is the happiest most loving baby. Only 8 months old and still has the rest of his life ahead of him and although I have no idea what awaits him - I'm here to protect him and love him.
When Michael was first born into the world, there was so much sadness in the world - celebrities, animals of my friend's, had lost their lives within that week before he was born. When he finally was born, none of the entities were around. Michael had created a very large barrier between himself and anything spiritual from coming to us. This barrier was his protection. Proof of this barrier : There were mass possessions happening in Peru a month after he was born. Approximately 3000 miles away from us. you can find the article easily. (I cannot post it because this is my 1st post)

Michael was born April 16th, 2016.
Lets do a bit of bible study guys:
Matthew 4:16 - The people who sat in the darkness have seen The Great Light, and those who were sitting in the region and in the shadow of death, to them The Light has dawned.
Thessalonians 4:16 - For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

It's a crazy life I live now. We still are visited by our familiars, and Samyaza, and once in awhile an angel or two. Michael can in fact see them and does attempt to interact with them. He laughs and smiles and sometimes makes faces at them and sometimes he stares deeply into their eyes. There was one very noticeable mark on Michael that I want to share with you guys, and thats the small indention-like scar on his left side where his rib cage is. In some religions, Michael was also perceived as Jesus. I couldn't help but wonder if this scar was left over from his previous life and an incarnate angel. Is this where the spear of destiny stabbed him? I am uncertain but it's an interesting thought. If you guys want pictures I don't mind taking them. It's still there although less like an indent now and fading but I might have an earlier image.
I should also mention that, My daughter Mirabelle is the typical result of an angel and demon reproducing - she is a fairy. Her familiar is also a fairy. Michael's familiar is.....drum roll please.
Abraham. As a seraphim..
Does this mean humans can be beyond just angels when they die? Does this mean the even though Abraham did what he did - he could become a SERAPHIM? The highest order as an angel?

I have more to talk about but I'll stop here for right now. This is pretty much the jist of whats happened to me since 2014. They've blessed us with many breaks in between so we've had some normalcy despite what knowledge has been brought to us.
I just want to know how much of this resonates with anyone here. This is the first time I've spoke of this to a forum. I'm curious what responses I get. I am trying not to expect the worst from people having told this story. How many beliefs it turns upside down. Tell me what you know - and if you've heard of or experienced anything similar?
I don't need help with the way my life has been, I just need help learning how to live as an incarnated angel/nephilim/whatever I am. I know I can find most of my questions answered by many other threads here so I'll continue lurking as well.
Thank you for visiting my post. I am thrilled to have found this forum and hope I can use it as a way to open up about the events that have played out within the last few years without criticism or judgement and hopefully make some friends along the way!
Old 18-01-2017, 11:01 PM
mindanalyzer

I can only say that if your son is truly an incarnation of Michael, the mighty archangel of God, then you are MOST BLESSED!!!!
Old 19-01-2017, 07:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
I can only say that if your son is truly an incarnation of Michael, the mighty archangel of God, then you are MOST BLESSED!!!!
Thank you so much for replying I've been waiting for someone to say something anything even if its negative! Your positive words are appreciated. Michael has truly made me feel love I haven't felt before since having him. As a mom you love all of your children - this feels more than a mother's love for her child, it just feels pure.
There are so many questions arising every day but I don't question who he is.
Old 23-01-2017, 08:55 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I can't say I've heard of anything like this but I'm open to the idea you are telling us the truth and I am very interested in hearing more about the whole situation. If you feel compelled please share.
Old 23-01-2017, 04:12 PM
Master
Your husband is a demon, you're an angel, your daughter a fae, and your son the archangel Michael. The internet has its limits, but there must be some way to prove even one of those claims. Otherwise I don't understand why you would post any of this. You sound like you have your wits about you. Therefore you have to understand that nobody could possibly believe any of that.

So why would you make claims on the internet that you can't prove, and that no rational person can believe? What does it accomplish? What is the purpose? Isn't it enough to just live your beliefs, in private? What compels you to broadcast this to the world?

Forget the specifics, because we all believe whatever things we need to believe about ourselves. One guy on the general forum for example says he's more spiritual than everyone else because he has a beautiful wife. That's how out-there peoples' beliefs are. They choose to believe anything and everything. And I'm asking why you feel the need to relate to people in this out-there way. Why do you have to relate to people as somebody who is extra-special, someone who gave birth to an archangel? Why not just relate to people as a plain old person like the rest of us? You'd certainly have more people responding to you for one thing.
Old 23-01-2017, 04:52 PM
Master
Also, I studied esotericism for two decades, and it's well known and understood that archangels are two levels above the human race in their evolution. They stopped incarnating in the physical eons ago; the earth plane wasn't even in existence at that point. Furthermore, they now hold special roles in the evolution of all creation, and the archangel Michael's role specifically is the Time Lord who oversees physical material reality. And he has held this role for two centuries now. So you see he wouldn't and couldn't incarnate in human form.

Now those aren't necessarily my beliefs. But my point is you can read occult literature going back to the Middle Ages that explains all this. Whereas people on the internet claiming whatever they choose to believe... I'll bet if I Google this I can come up with 10 people on internet forums claiming to be archangel Michael or his spokesperson. Easily. Really as you can see, this is exactly the same and no different than a Christian individual logging onto an internet forum and claiming to have given birth to Jesus. Why would anyone post something like that, and who could possibly believe it? Or claiming to be Christ... you know how many people have claimed that in the past 50 years? The running total last time I checked was over 200.
Old 23-01-2017, 05:10 PM
Master
One more thing HerenyaFlare: If you notice, I have tried to avoid saying anything suggesting you are lying, or deluded, or all the petty things that small minds argue. I'm not interested in an argument. Nor am I all that interested in people's beliefs, because we all have them. I'm interested in people, and open discussion, and looking at possibilities, and being honest, and trying to understand things, and getting to the bottom of these crazy life experiences we all have.

I've had metaphysical experiences like everyone else. One in particular revealed to me the fundamental truth behind human beliefs, religious, spiritual or otherwise: they're all self-created illusion. Or rather, they're only real so much as the individual chooses to believe them; chooses to construct their belief-world from. I've since come across several esoteric explanations of this phenomenon, this one says it simply and clearly:

When the Yoga enters into deeper states of trance, the subtle body is activated and the brain experiences a reverberating natural silence. The Yogin experiences a sense of purity, rejuvenation and alertness within. At this point, one may hear subtle sounds in the ear, smell burning incense or floral fragrances (which have non-worldly origin) and gain sight into the occult worlds. That which the Yogin experiences varies depending on the inner plane of consciousness to which one is currently attuned.

Believe in Baal and you'll experience Baal. Or, your choice to believe it is Baal, makes it Baal. But it's not Baal. It's your plane of consciousness. That's the gist of it.
Old 26-01-2017, 09:30 AM
Newbie ;)

I do not disagree on most of the points you made Baile.
It's funny because as I was typing out all of this I was thinking to myself how nonsensical some if not most people would make of this. However, as you expressed, my life as it is is a manifestation of belief, and it all started from a point A. Before this, I didn't really completely believe in most of what I believe in now AFTER the accumulation and steady progression of experiences. My countless conversations with both dark and light entities through the vessel that my husband has willingly made of himself is always a surreal and very interesting occurrence and the times and dates of them are never consistent. Sometimes he plays translator and other times he is asleep and they speak and move through him. I never purposely start a conversation with them. It is always happening when I least expect. I do not trade sacrifice, offerings, or prayer to bring them to me. They are either always around or always visiting. The barriers that Michael erects are also seemingly random but each one grows stronger but more within the centralized location of where he is and where we are.
But onto answering your question. Why? Why would I post this? It's not to make anyone feel lesser or inferior or to encourage the notion that I am more or less than anyone or anything. I posted this here because curiosity led me to figure out if anyone else may have any other relation or insight or someone to maybe just tell me I'm plum loco. Any response whether negative or positive is appreciated. Maybe I should regret posting but I made it a general rule in my life to never regret decisions especially if it's something that I believe to be true. And this is my life that I'm living. It's real to me but I don't expect it to be real for anyone else.

Again thank you for responding.
Old 26-01-2017, 01:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerenyaFlare
Maybe I should regret posting but I made it a general rule in my life to never regret decisions especially if it's something that I believe to be true.
Thanks for your open and inviting response. I went back to delete everything but couldn't any longer. Regrets... I have regrets, but I've learned to live with them and not allow them to drive me nuts.

So what I got out of your post is this: You and your husband are engaged in a spiritual exploration of the sort I have never taken part in or even imagined. That's the relevant truth here as far as the rest is concerned. Where you are, is a place I can't relate to. But I'm aware enough to know that, just because I can't relate to it, doesn't invalidate that which you are experiencing. It just means I don't understand it and/or haven't experienced it.

Thanks HerenyaFlare.
Old 26-01-2017, 02:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerenyaFlare
maybe just tell me I'm plum loco.
One more thing as it pertains to posting our experiences. I've had metaphysical experiences as I said. I won't go into the specifics of any of them. But to give perspective, imagine the sky falling away and being teleported to the middle of our planetary system, and watching the universe spinning about. In full consciousness; not a dream or meditation or a drug-fueled vision.

I know I'm different than other people, we all have our motives. But I ask: Why would I start a thread, let's say, to tell people this? What would the point be? What actually happened there? Was I there? Was it an illusion? Do I know? Do I know enough to post what it is, definitely and for sure? My personal answer to all those questions is I can't really know for sure.

The way I see "wisdom" versus "belief" is: First we have an experience. Now what we do next, is critical. Because I can do one of two things: I can let the experience speak for itself and then let it go (wisdom). Or I can attach myself to it, and make it into whatever I decide I want it to be (belief). In this case wisdom would be the various sense impressions and intuitive understandings that come to me as a result that alt-reality experience. Whereas belief would be to now believe I am God, because I can float in space and look down on earth.

I'll end with a thought and question about baby Michael. Is baby Michael really Archangel Michael? Or could it be that human beings being born today, are imbued with cosmic, archangelic influences? That because of the time we are in, this new age, something new and of an archangelic quality is being introduced into human evolution? Influences that are being guided and determined by Archangel Michael perhaps?