Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 16-05-2011, 05:58 PM
Tera

Time as a Frequency

I have been like many of you on here, trying to understand time. Here are some thoughts of mine based on some of the things i have been reading. Would love others thoughts.

Time is a frequency or a force. Time is not a place, a space, or a destination.It is not linear. Time is a frequency that allows synchronicity to occur in the lower dimensions.
There is only the present moment. Time is an illusion based on the current 12:60 system. 12 months of the year, 60 seconds in a minute. Time in the current world = money. In reality Time=Creation/Manifestation/Art
Time is a force that impacts the lower dimensions because Synchronicity must occur to allow for manifestations of our desires. Time may be the “how” everything happens. With our consciousness for the most of us stuck in the 3rd dimension, we are not aware of the present moment, we view this “space” we reside in as being something we must measure, in reality this “space” we reside in is the “place” inwhich our desires are brought about. When we ascend and view reality from higher dimensions, we become aware that “time” does not exsist in the manner in which we use in the 3rd dimension to measure our lives. Time instead can be seen as a force or a frequency in which the spiritual becomes the material. From the higher dimensions, we realize our multidimensional nature, we reside in this present moment which encompasses the future and the past and the ALL or everything that IS. I believe Time Travel can occur when we ascend higher and through our higher consciousness can remove ourselves from time and at that point, "travel" to any "destination" we choose. Though our physical body remains rooted in the physical, and is able to manifest desires, our consciousness can dimension hop and travel because our conscious mind is not "physical" and there for the time frequency does not impact it. Time should be viewed more like a tool to manifest our desires, instead of something we fear that measures the span of our life"time" and what we can accomplish. When we can utilize this Frequency of Time in my opinion, we will be operating from a higher level in which we are aware of our higher self as well as what we are creating and our purpose while in the physical.
Old 18-05-2011, 07:23 AM
michael55

That is an interesting theory... Perhaps our universe... this universe ... is like a frequency, too. ;)
Old 17-06-2011, 07:59 AM
psychonaut salamander

an amazing video, bashar gives yet another information dump on time and frequency
youtube.com/watch?v=7gUfB-VOh3U
Old 17-06-2011, 01:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tera
I have been like many of you on here, trying to understand time. Here are some thoughts of mine based on some of the things i have been reading. Would love others thoughts.

Time is a frequency or a force. Time is not a place, a space, or a destination.It is not linear. Time is a frequency that allows synchronicity to occur in the lower dimensions.
There is only the present moment. Time is an illusion based on the current 12:60 system. 12 months of the year, 60 seconds in a minute. Time in the current world = money. In reality Time=Creation/Manifestation/Art
Time is a force that impacts the lower dimensions because Synchronicity must occur to allow for manifestations of our desires. Time may be the “how” everything happens. With our consciousness for the most of us stuck in the 3rd dimension, we are not aware of the present moment, we view this “space” we reside in as being something we must measure, in reality this “space” we reside in is the “place” inwhich our desires are brought about. When we ascend and view reality from higher dimensions, we become aware that “time” does not exsist in the manner in which we use in the 3rd dimension to measure our lives. Time instead can be seen as a force or a frequency in which the spiritual becomes the material. From the higher dimensions, we realize our multidimensional nature, we reside in this present moment which encompasses the future and the past and the ALL or everything that IS. I believe Time Travel can occur when we ascend higher and through our higher consciousness can remove ourselves from time and at that point, "travel" to any "destination" we choose. Though our physical body remains rooted in the physical, and is able to manifest desires, our consciousness can dimension hop and travel because our conscious mind is not "physical" and there for the time frequency does not impact it. Time should be viewed more like a tool to manifest our desires, instead of something we fear that measures the span of our life"time" and what we can accomplish. When we can utilize this Frequency of Time in my opinion, we will be operating from a higher level in which we are aware of our higher self as well as what we are creating and our purpose while in the physical.

Frequency means how often an occurance happens, and in waves, how often an oscillation occurs, but tobe timed it has to scale against something else such as 'occillations per minute'... remove the 'minute' and there is no measure of frequency.
Old 08-06-2015, 08:28 PM
Master
hi

tim travl seam 2 get mre exsitin on hear it doze

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔